Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Danny Garcia vs Erik Morales II cancelled?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza
Is the rematch cancelled as he has just announced and Oct. 20th return to the ring but he has stated that there is not yet an opponent penciled in for the date

what was posted on his twitter:
"@DannySwift: Next fight oct 20 in Brooklyn at the Barclay center #TeamDSG"
and when asked about the opponent he said:
"@DannySwift: no opponent yet."
daprofessor
is golden boy going to pull a top rank and announce garcia vs morales ala rios vs gamboa? i know they jump the gun on a lot of shit. i hope that's not the case here.
Cshel86
Probably just trying to build the fight up a bit...
BigFightFan
I hope this fight is not cancelled
checkleft
I wouldn't mind this fight being cancelled. Morales didn't do anything to get a shot and Lucas needs to get in there with Garcia
HazConvictedFelonMane
That fight needs to get nixed. Who really wants to see that??? They are supposed to be fighting in my borough but I'd rather see DSG fight someone else. Not the same old fighter he beat once before. There are guys at 140 who will give DSG a run for his money. He has a powerful left hook and one day I'd like to see him fight Keith 'One Time' Thurman. I'm interested in that dude as well and I'd like to see them square off sometime soon.
MikeZee
Garcia Vs Mathysse would be a great fight. He's been robbed twice (Mathysse) so it would be great for him to get a shot, especially after the perfomance against Soto. Too many contenders at 140 right now. clapping.gif
daprofessor
i think morales is the kind of star that can skip the line to fight anyone he wants. him seeking revenge for his loss to danny is alright by me. i like em's chances considering he was recorvering from surgery leading up to the garcia fight...and he did have his moments. garcia has had a decent run so i can't be mad if he takes this fight for the money but i definitely want to see the next big fight for him. maybe the peterson/zab winner....or matthysse. danny has a lot of options and i like his chances against most.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.