Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UK MAILBAG: Hatton's return, Khan's new trainer, TMT opinion, Worries for Martinez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ScottSmith
Wassup FightHype fans!

I have produced a UK Mailbag. In this edition I have had questions from fans about TMT Promotions, Ricky Hatton, Amir Khan and Chavez vs Martinez.

I have given my views on the possible route TMT will take

News on Ricky Hatton's return

Amir Khan's new trainer, and why it would be a good move

I also have serious worries for Sergio Martinez against Chavez Jr, and it is not because of Chavez Jr's ability.

check it out over at http://uk.fighthype.com (or click extras and click UK Blog)

Have a good day people!
checkleft
I thought Gavin was retired..?

I never really pictured Richardson in khans corner either but that could be a good fit. I'm still not sold on TMT but the fact that he suggests they will continue to work with haymon gives me hope for them. As far as the Martinez fight undoubtedly they will try to get any advantage they can get whether its glove weight small ring testing and weight issues. This man was spot on, Martinez needs to let them know that shit isn't gonna fly. And if his demands aren't met I wouldn't lose an ounce of respect if he dropped the fight. If anything I would gain respect for him as I did when escobedo first said he was not doing the broner fight. And at this point in his career he doesn't need that shit and top rank would lose their fight night clash with gbp. Martinez has good money through boxing and investments, his health should be his first priority not a pay day or trying to prove something to some cheat when everyone universally knows who's the real champ.

As far as hatton goes idk about this, he took his losses really bad and even if he wins a tune up a good fighter could really do some damage to him especially at 147 where I'm guessing he's gonna campaign.

Overall very good read!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.