Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juan Manuel Marquez book titled "Yes I Beat you Pacquiao"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft
Very surprised about this news, it made me chuckle. It's suppose to be about the trilogy and about his career, but Juan is worrying me a little, it seems like he is getting very bitter ala frazier. I hope he's just doing it to make some well deserved money off pacs name lol
BigFightFan
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 17 2012, 02:30 PM) *
Very surprised about this news, it made me chuckle. It's suppose to be about the trilogy and about his career, but Juan is worrying me a little, it seems like he is getting very bitter ala frazier. I hope he's just doing it to make some well deserved money off pacs name lol

He seems like he is obsessed with PAC-man lol
daprofessor
put yourself in this guys shoes. you get dropped 3 times and get back up to win 10 or 11 rounds straight and get a draw. then u fight him again....24 more rounds and in my opinion he wins at the very least 15 of them...and still no victory? they go on to call this guy the best in all of boxing...when u know u've bested him. i'd be a bit bitter myself.

if pac does in fact fight marquez for a 4th time....i pray the boxing gods give marquez his due and he scores a ko. laugh.gif he's clearly the better fighter imo.

i doubt i buy his book...but i'm a jmm fan.
checkleft
Haha what if this happens with pac and Bradley but pac is on the jmm end this time if they have a trilogy
mrchitown
Classic book title lol. I can see people making a trend of this, "Yes I beat you Lebron"...lmao
Cshel86
I wouldn't mind reading this one!

Seriously though, at this point of his career, Juan needs to be thanking Manny for being so vulnerable and lacking boxing skills. While all of that is going on, he's keeping money in Juan's pockets every time they fight...millions.

JMM cant make that type of money with anybody else at this stage of his career, and Mayweather will be too much for him any day of the week. It's obvious why he only got one crack at FMJ, but thankfully, he's made these Pac fights interesting enough, by at least making a great account for himself (as the public views it), so he can always go back to the well with this one.

I want to read Manny's book after he's been used, abused, and taken for everything he has (if he doesn't wise up soon). I hate those types of situations, but they make for great books, movies, and often times, a second wind in people's careers.

Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 17 2012, 05:38 PM) *
put yourself in this guys shoes. you get dropped 3 times and get back up to win 10 or 11 rounds straight and get a draw. then u fight him again....24 more rounds and in my opinion he wins at the very least 15 of them...and still no victory? they go on to call this guy the best in all of boxing...when u know u've bested him. i'd be a bit bitter myself.

if pac does in fact fight marquez for a 4th time....i pray the boxing gods give marquez his due and he scores a ko. laugh.gif he's clearly the better fighter imo.

Agreed.
Plah
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 17 2012, 04:38 PM) *

THIS
neophyte7
Not a bad thing or idea... This book would sell in my view. Smart thinking....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.