Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's next for Berto?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
leonthegee
Now that the state of California granted Berto a license whos out there to fight? Lopez fighting Canelo, Ortiz is on the shelf, Bradley maybe but im not sure they could sell out my high school gym, and Id bet my left nut Floyds not going to pay that Cali state tax. So who at WW is left on the left coast that could draw?
daprofessor
they need to pick a soft touch. berto has been out for sometime and the last fight is saw he looked like pure doo-doo. is he still working with the drug cheat?
checkleft
His career is built off of soft touches. He should try to get Paulie or kell brook

Come to think about it put him and Robert guerrero in there.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 21 2012, 02:10 PM) *
His career is built off of soft touches. He should try to get Paulie or kell brook

true. but he did step up against ortiz. i was looking forward to that rematch. oh well.
leonthegee
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 21 2012, 12:10 PM) *

Come to think about it put him and Robert guerrero in there.

Guerrero would be perfect for Berto. I forgot all about him and he just fought. Berto coming off of a long layoff too. If Guerreros serious about getting a shot at Floyd he needs a legit win at WW. Paulie and Kell couldnt draw i Cali but Guerrero could.
daprofessor
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Aug 21 2012, 03:56 PM) *
Guerrero would be perfect for Berto. I forgot all about him and he just fought. Berto coming off of a long layoff too. If Guerreros serious about getting a shot at Floyd he needs a legit win at WW. Paulie and Kell couldnt draw i Cali but Guerrero could.

that would be a good match up! i'd watch it.
daprofessor
how about cotto/berto?
Cshel86
Hell, if he doesn't pray...
mrchitown
Berto vs the likes of Malinaggi, Brook, or Guerrero is intriguing
Cheesey1
Any of those names would be cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.