Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: floyd was doing 436 to 832 pushups a day...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
daprofessor
and it will mess with his punching sharpness. i'm starting to think he won't be fighting anymore.
Gambit808
I think he will fight if the money's right. 3 names I believe he maybe considering, Pacquiao, Martinez-Julio Ceasar Chavez jr. winner or Saul Alverez
flazi
damn that's a lot of pushups. sharpness will be a bit less but there should be a bit more on them and should have better muscle stamina.
Cshel86
436-832 push-ups a day?! WTF? Fuck waiting...

*CShel drops to the floor and commences to push-ups*
Franchize
Not to mention how strong his forearms probably are from Ms Jackson's absence....
mrwigi
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 29 2012, 03:21 PM) *
436-832 push-ups a day?! WTF? Fuck waiting...

*CShel drops to the floor and commences to push-ups*

+1
Haha
checkleft
Doing that many push will not bulk you up, that's attributed to the lack of cardio he did in prison. He should be fine should he decide to fight again
BoxingStill#1
Floyed did pushups in jail..

Gee that sounds new...

I wonder what else he was doing?.. lets put our heads together folks..

Push ups...
bag of chips...
push ups..
sqeezes one off...
sleep..
Find a way to roll a blunt using fan mail...
push ups..
sleeps...
snicker bar....

Man that sounds like fun..
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 29 2012, 06:40 PM) *

Gee that sounds new...

Push ups...
bag of chips...
push ups..
sqeezes one off...
sleep..
push ups..
sleeps...
snicker bar....

laugh.gif
Hotsauce
floyd isn't that big though
mitukczuk
tbh, to me, he looks only a bit bigger than what he looked at 154 against DLHY. I don't think hes over 156. Check the old 24/7s. I am not worried about his sharpness whatsoever.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 29 2012, 06:43 PM) *
laugh.gif

Lol...

I would be somwhat honored that my letter was used to get floyed Mayweather high during his incarceration ..
boxingloner
QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 29 2012, 12:27 PM) *
Not to mention how strong his forearms probably are from Ms Jackson's absence....

lol really though, being gone for two months dont matter for Floyd and that lovely woman. Floyd is not plowing that girl like many think, NO WAY. Its all a sham. There is no way in hell she will marry him or let him hit that. She is just a beard to FLoyd as we all know who his true love is.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 30 2012, 05:58 PM) *
Lol...

I would be somwhat honored that my letter was used to get floyed Mayweather high during his incarceration ..

u just gave me an idea!!!

*note to self: create writing paper that can double as rolling paper. contact rolling paper companies a.s.a.p
daprofessor
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 30 2012, 06:35 PM) *
lol really though, being gone for two months dont matter for Floyd and that lovely woman. Floyd is not plowing that girl like many think, NO WAY. Its all a sham. There is no way in hell she will marry him or let him hit that. She is just a beard to FLoyd as we all know who his true love is.

are u saying she is his katie holmes? (tom cruise's wife)
boxingloner
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 30 2012, 04:04 PM) *
are u saying she is his katie holmes? (tom cruise's wife)

What do you think? You can't seriously think that it's a legit relationship. I mean if you were locked up for 2 months who would you want to greet you first when you got out. A super hot ass girl or your BFF? If it was me, I'd go from jail lockup to lockup up with my girl for a few days first before i see any friends. But in Floyds case we all know how he feels for his number 1, and I'm not talking about that lovely girl.
checkleft
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 30 2012, 05:35 PM) *

I love the assumptions boxing fans these days make. They just leave me thinking "how the fuck could anyone besides the actual fighter know that?!?" Lol. It's like some fans think they know fighters better then themselves.

No offense but I've seen dudes that look like they got hit head on by a bus and have drop dead gorgeous women ay their side. You could be completely right, but my point is how in the world would you or anyone else other than Floyd or his girl know lol.

Cause honestly if it was me, I wouldn't want my girl or family to come see me in jail nor would I want them anywhere near a prison.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 30 2012, 08:59 PM) *
I love the assumptions boxing fans these days make. They just leave me thinking "how the fuck could anyone besides the actual fighter know that?!?" Lol. It's like some fans think they know fighters better then themselves.

No offense but I've seen dudes that look like they got hit head on by a bus and have drop dead gorgeous women ay their side. You could be completely right, but my point is how in the world would you or anyone else other than Floyd or his girl know lol.

Cause honestly if it was me, I wouldn't want my girl or family to come see me in jail nor would I want them anywhere near a prison.

that's how i feel about it too.

i'd do it a little different though...limo with the party inside waiting for me as i walked out the prison gates.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 30 2012, 07:59 PM) *

Tru LMAO. Things that make you go hhmmm lol. I personally think he knocking them walls down but that marriage stuff, I don't know about that. Only time will tell what's the deal with that.

And I can name about 10 people off the top of my head that came home from jail/pen who was greeted by their homeboy/click and not they chick...

As far as his sharpness and his fighting ability is concerned, I'm not concerned about it. If he decides to fight again, I think he'll be just fine due to the natural gifts as an athlete.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 30 2012, 07:59 PM) *

word

floyd probably fucked ms jackson the same day he got out of jail.

i mean we don't know when these celebrtites are fucking unless they go twitter and say "im about to fuck my girlfriend in 5 min"
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 31 2012, 01:34 AM) *
Tru LMAO. Things that make you go hhmmm lol. I personally think he knocking them walls down but that marriage stuff, I don't know about that. Only time will tell what's the deal with that.

And I can name about 10 people off the top of my head that came home from jail/pen who was greeted by their homeboy/click and not they chick...

As far as his sharpness and his fighting ability is concerned, I'm not concerned about it. If he decides to fight again, I think he'll be just fine due to the natural gifts as an athlete.

word i picked up my cousin from jail a couple of months ago and he has a girlfriend
Franchize
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 30 2012, 08:59 PM) *

Word my cousin did 2 bids and I told him from jump I'm not going to see him. I don't hang around criminals and criminal activity. I love the cousin that loves his family. Not the one that does dumb shit to get himself locked up. Another one of my cousins got bagged and is doing time. He didnt want anyone to see him. He was like I did dumb shit to get myself in here. I don't deserve to see my family. I should know what it's like to suffer so when I get out, I'll stay out.

If I were a celeb, I wouldnt want them around to greet me at the jail either because now your child and GF face is associate in a negative light. Everytime you see me with my family and significant other, I want it to be in a situation that sheds a positive light on our family.
Cshel86
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 30 2012, 06:35 PM) *

LMAO! Leave it to the closet homos to inform us on the inside scoop of the alternative lifestyle. Nice one Loner, you're on a distinguished road there buddy. Lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 29 2012, 03:27 PM) *

Ha!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 29 2012, 06:40 PM) *

Gee that sounds new...

Push ups...
bag of chips...
push ups..
sqeezes one off...
sleep..
push ups..
sleeps...
snicker bar....

Funny stuff.
Slumpage
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 30 2012, 07:45 PM) *
What do you think? You can't seriously think that it's a legit relationship. I mean if you were locked up for 2 months who would you want to greet you first when you got out. A super hot ass girl or your BFF? If it was me, I'd go from jail lockup to lockup up with my girl for a few days first before i see any friends. But in Floyds case we all know how he feels for his number 1, and I'm not talking about that lovely girl.

Wasn't she still in London when dude got out? I know she had her birthday party here in club Aura, my boy DJ'd there...

Besides, like many folk here already said... Maybe he didn't want her seeing him fresh outta jail, not exactly your finest hour is it. I'd prob prefer to have my boys come get me too. Don't even want family seeing that... I'd go see my "super hot ass girl" afterwards...
neophyte7
Guys like Mayweather who live boxing daily have their women in perspective... not a pussy whipped slave to the lower half... I read back when Hopkins punished Trinidad that he takes 17 weeks off sex when in fight mode... mastery of the sex drive and urge makes for a successful boxer.. who in the hell would want their woman coming to Prison?
daprofessor
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Sep 4 2012, 01:15 PM) *
Guys like Mayweather who live boxing daily have their women in perspective... not a pussy whipped slave to the lower half... I read back when Hopkins punished Trinidad that he takes 17 weeks off sex when in fight mode... mastery of the sex drive and urge makes for a successful boxer.. who in the hell would want their woman coming to Prison?

some have more sex drive than others...i've heard crazy stories about ali going thru 'em and getting head right before stepping into the ring. joe louis was another dude...read his biography sometime. ray robinson was staying in a hotel and louis came through with two bad ones. he asks ray to pick one...and ray ends up wifin' a party favor. in ray's biography there's mention of her leaving ray to go "work" for joe. read into that what u will....but fighters are not super human...they need to get it just like the rest of us. u mentioned trinidad...he was going thru his own shit before the hopkins fight with his wife so that kind of proves what ur saying. i guess my point is...not all the great ones are/were "masters of their sex drives." i know chicks that have rolled with floyd at one point or another...i'll say this...he has great taste in women, but i'd be lying if i said i thought his relationship with ms. jackson was something real. high caliber/high maintenance ones like her always keep their options open. if floyd ever hit hard times..she's bouncing on to the next paycheck. as for her not being there when he got out....there's really nothing to read into that. i wouldn't be surprised if he got conjugal visits on the sly. guards can be paid to do/allow anything...especially for someone like floyd.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 4 2012, 07:28 PM) *
some have more sex drive than others...i've heard crazy stories about ali going thru 'em and getting head right before stepping into the ring. joe louis was another dude...read his biography sometime. ray robinson was staying in a hotel and louis came through with two bad ones. he asks ray to pick one...and ray ends up wifin' a party favor. in ray's biography there's mention of her leaving ray to go "work" for joe. read into that what u will....but fighters are not super human...they need to get it just like the rest of us. u mentioned trinidad...he was going thru his own shit before the hopkins fight with his wife so that kind of proves what ur saying. i guess my point is...not all the great ones are/were "masters of their sex drives." i know chicks that have rolled with floyd at one point or another...i'll say this...he has great taste in women, but i'd be lying if i said i thought his relationship with ms. jackson was something real. high caliber/high maintenance ones like her always keep their options open. if floyd ever hit hard times..she's bouncing on to the next paycheck. as for her not being there when he got out....there's really nothing to read into that. i wouldn't be surprised if he got conjugal visits on the sly. guards can be paid to do/allow anything...especially for someone like floyd.

LMAO! I remember Mike Tyson's documentary when he went years without sex, and ended up going down on/smashing a random chick in a club bathroom (or something to that extent), and he talked about how he was burning throughout his next fight. He said he was "burning like July" or some shit like that. Bad time for good ol' Mikey to go gonzo. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 4 2012, 09:37 PM) *
LMAO! I remember Mike Tyson's documentary when he went years without sex, and ended up going down on/smashing a random chick in a club bathroom (or something to that extent), and he talked about how he was burning throughout his next fight. He said he was "burning like July" or some shit like that. Bad time for good ol' Mikey to go gonzo. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

that chick was supposed to be a black super model....late 80's....i'm guessing naomi campbell. he said he was too embarrassed to go to the doctor or say anything about it. that was for the trevor berbick fight....mike was pacing in that ring like a rabid pitbull who hadn't eaten in days!!! first time i ever saw a guy fall 3 times from one shot! mike was a beast!!! and now we know why. laugh.gif

on that note...

anyone in this piece go see his broadway play directed by spike lee? i wouldn't mind seeing that. i like his documentary...i'm sure spike put a different spin on things and maybe this one is a little more raw and uncut if that's possible. laugh.gif
mrchitown
Floyd was here in Chicago on the 25th of last month at a club owned by a friend of mines called Adrianna's. I was there and All in all, he looked like he could've went 12 rounds that night if he wanted too lol. Didn't get a chance to speak to him but I didn't know "The Money Team" roots were so deep in Chicago. A couple of guys train fighters out in his gym but they mostly have fighters here, like Nate Jones and a couple others. I'm going to stop by the gym because I heard Nate has some pretty good fighters he's training at the moment
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 5 2012, 12:19 AM) *
Floyd was here in Chicago on the 25th of last month at a club owned by a friend of mines called Adrianna's. I was there and All in all, he looked like he could've went 12 rounds that night if he wanted too lol. Didn't get a chance to speak to him but I didn't know "The Money Team" roots were so deep in Chicago. A couple of guys train fighters out in his gym but they mostly have fighters here, like Nate Jones and a couple others. I'm going to stop by the gym because I heard Nate has some pretty good fighters he's training at the moment

i used to see nate around back when i lived in the chi. glad to see him on the training side. i remember i was at a fight and he did an exhibition with chris byrd. this had to be in 2000...maybe 2001...and there were some of nates friends taunting byrd and talking shit about him having no power and what not....then byrd did one of his slick ass slip and counter moves and dropped nate nasty. i felt bad for him. that shouldn't have happened....but his boys were on the side talking mad shit and they provoked the situation. random thoughts... what gym is he working out of?

i heard they were there....my sis said she saw them all on michigan ave shopping by the water tower doing it big. that's good shit. these cats all worked real hard to be where they're at. they deserve everything they get.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 03:46 AM) *
i used to see nate around back when i lived in the chi. glad to see him on the training side. i remember i was at a fight and he did an exhibition with chris byrd. this had to be in 2000...maybe 2001...and there were some of nates friends taunting byrd and talking shit about him having no power and what not....then byrd did one of his slick ass slip and counter moves and dropped nate nasty. i felt bad for him. that shouldn't have happened....but his boys were on the side talking mad shit and they provoked the situation. random thoughts... what gym is he working out of?

i heard they were there....my sis said she saw them all on michigan ave shopping by the water tower doing it big. that's good shit. these cats all worked real hard to be where they're at. they deserve everything they get.

They were definitely living the life lol. Usually Floyd's appearances as far as nightlife here in the Chi are done by a mutual associate of ours named Kenny Boom, he's a promoter. Another friend Zo, who owns Adrianna's brought Floyd up here recently.

Damn, didn't know he used to spar with Byrd. That's crazy, but I like those gym stories lol.

He's training fighters out of a gym called Chicago fight club. It's up north in the Jefferson Park area. I keep hearing that Nate is training some young kids that'll be a problem as soon as they touch down in the pros. The good thing bout CFC is that they support amateur boxing here in the Chi and they actually televise the amateur bouts on TV.

I've caught a few but didn't know Nate and a couple other guys who were down with Floyd trained fighters there, but it is good to see them participating on an active level in the sport they love
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 4 2012, 11:19 PM) *

that was when spyda and magic was there.

they be doing their thang.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 5 2012, 10:37 AM) *
that was when spyda and magic was there.

they be doing their thang.

Spyda and Magic?? I don't know if I'm familiar with them. What do they do?

I know them VH1 chicks was there, those so called basketball wives, and that was very enjoyable lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 5 2012, 05:26 AM) *
They were definitely living the life lol. Usually Floyd's appearances as far as nightlife here in the Chi are done by a mutual associate of ours named Kenny Boom, he's a promoter. Another friend Zo, who owns Adrianna's brought Floyd up here recently.

Damn, didn't know he used to spar with Byrd. That's crazy, but I like those gym stories lol.

He's training fighters out of a gym called Chicago fight club. It's up north in the Jefferson Park area. I keep hearing that Nate is training some young kids that'll be a problem as soon as they touch down in the pros. The good thing bout CFC is that they support amateur boxing here in the Chi and they actually televise the amateur bouts on TV.

I've caught a few but didn't know Nate and a couple other guys who were down with Floyd trained fighters there, but it is good to see them participating on an active level in the sport they love

that's tight!!! i remember them televising the golden gloves on public access...is this the same or something new?
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 5 2012, 02:15 PM) *
Spyda and Magic?? I don't know if I'm familiar with them. What do they do?

I know them VH1 chicks was there, those so called basketball wives, and that was very enjoyable lol

these 2 chicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh-VcS_VbiA&feature=plcp
sduck
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 5 2012, 08:57 PM) *

I haven't watched the whole thing but them girls can get it. Mmmph. I hope I'm not the only one. tongue.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 5 2012, 07:57 PM) *

My main man Hotsauce LOL. Good drop
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 02:46 PM) *
that's tight!!! i remember them televising the golden gloves on public access...is this the same or something new?

It's actually on a few different local networks, and public access as well. It's really shining a spotlight on the amateur scene here and that's a good thing
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 5 2012, 07:57 PM) *

Do you know if they be at factory??
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2012, 11:06 PM) *
My main man Hotsauce LOL. Good drop

I agree!
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2012, 10:09 PM) *
Do you know if they be at factory??

i don't know
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 6 2012, 10:45 PM) *
I agree!

That's crazy, it's so many different sides to adrianna's, I missed it. Unfortunately I didn't miss the small pockets of fights that were breaking out. It seems like after Floyd got there, some of the young guys wanted to hold an audition for TMT LOL
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 7 2012, 08:14 AM) *
i don't know

I just asked because I know Floyd and his crew frequent the Factory when their up here
Cshel86
Yo Chi...are you in Cali yet? I remember you saying that you're going to be at the Ward/Dawson fight.
daprofessor
someone needs to let broner know floyd shaved his head so he can shave his too! laugh.gif

i must be getting old...i can't see hanging at a spot like that tossing money at some big booty chicks to watch them slide up and down a pole. strip clubs have never been my thing. where is this spot in the chi?
Musashi100
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2012, 08:19 PM) *
someone needs to let broner know floyd shaved his head so he can shave his too! laugh.gif

i must be getting old...i can't see hanging at a spot like that tossing money at some big booty chicks to watch them slide up and down a pole. strip clubs have never been my thing. where is this spot in the chi?

it outside of chicago, deep south of chicago in harvey.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2012, 08:19 PM) *

I don't like strip clubs myself. I don't drink and I don't smoke so even when I go to the clubs people look at me funny but I could care less.

And your right, he got some big balls throwing cash like that out there. Adrianna's is in Markham and the strip club called the factory is in roseland. Sad thing about that is roseland is the worst neighborhood in Chicago and next is englewood. The residents of roseland got the government to make all liquor stores in the community shut down at 9pm, everybody knows the alderman in roseland is corrupt. The property where the strip club is..the community wanted a youth center there, what does the alderman do??..vetoes them and finances a strip club... for $15 MILLION. And trouble has followed ever since
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 7 2012, 07:19 PM) *
Yo Chi...are you in Cali yet? I remember you saying that you're going to be at the Ward/Dawson fight.

Yep, me and my girl missed the weigh in unforunately, but the talk after the weigh in seems to be this whole Broner-Guerrero bs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.