Whew...I had to get this off of my chest. For starters, this has SHIT to do with any upcoming fights, if you're wondering
This is a huge thanks to all of you guys who take time out of your daily schedules to post some SUBSTANTIAL material in these forums. I know you're wondering, "Damn Cshel, where is this sensitive shit coming from man?"
Its coming from the useless debates (if that's what you want to call them) with these fucksticks on the front page articles. Great articles, shitty posters. Not all of them, there are some pretty good ones.
Majority rules though, and the majority of them are loathsome, bottom-feeding, feeble-minded, shetland ponies, who are either programmed or have suffered a barrage of blows to the head, and doesn't realize that their current mental state is in peril.
Shit, reading and debating with some of them is like trying to tell a mute person, that sign language should NOT be their primary use of communication. Just a bunch batshit, rambling, nonsense about Mayweather and Pacquiao. When a post starts with, ends with, or consists of:
1. Mayweather is scared
2. Why is Mayweather asking for extra testing?
3. The commission doesn't require that testing
4. The fight should be a 50/50
5. Anything concerning that whack ass, Pacquiao/Mosley fight and those dumb PPV numbers and gate figures that Arum pulled out of his ass.
6. "Well back in 2007 after Floyd left the sport"...
7. "Well back in 2009 when Pacquiao"...
8. Manny already agreed to the testing
10. The words "random" and "cut-off date" being justified as a good suggestion
Sorry for the rant, but damn, this is day #2 with me trying to get some simple shit across to zealot posters on the comment section. It's like some fucked up version of Dawn of the Dead, smh...
I know I asked for it by even participating in those dumb ass Mayweather/Pacquiao debates, but shit I appreciated the message board 150k times more than I ever have. It's almost like I was trying to help a citizen in need, and ended up getting kidnapped. From looks of it, I escaped unscathed...just a massive fuckin' headache.
Oh yeah...Im looking forward to these upcoming fights!