Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This is Real...Unfortunately...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86

I just want to vomit right now. This is nothing short of sickening...

Thoughts? Im almost scared to ask, but curiosity has a lot to do with it.
daprofessor
it's no surprise. stuff like this is all over the place. just listen to music. acts get fame and notoriety because they have a familiar sound. original thought is a thing of the past. creativity has been killed over the years by television and now social media. brother nazim was right....we live in a microwave age. it's really sad.
Franchize

Say it aint so LMAO
Cshel86
This shit reminds me of that movie Single White Female, smh. Cant even begin to explain this...its some Eminem shit from that song "Stan".
BigFightFan
It all makes since now, meet Floyd Sr's other son Adrien.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 5 2012, 01:51 PM) *
This shit reminds me of that movie Single White Female, smh. Cant even begin to explain this...its some Eminem shit from that song "Stan".

laugh.gif this shit is funny and sad at the same time. mellow.gif
daprofessor
now that i think about it...

i remember leonard being on an ali kick for a while during his career. he shuffled in fights. he emulated his speech at one point too! i think it may have started off as him trying to do an impersonation...but it ended making me not like him. laugh.gif it wasn't just leonard though...there were plenty of fighters during that era that did the same. it's a pattern. there were also guys that tried to emulate mike tyson...dressing like him...one guy even claiming to be mike's long lost brother. lying ass. laugh.gif then there were guys doing the same shit with roy. derrick gainer...then ward when he was first turning pro. i guess history repeats itself.
mgrover
one thing ive always loved from tyson was his plain black trunks, i prefer them over anything else, no need for sparkly shit
mrchitown
This that shit I don't like LOL
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 04:04 PM) *
i guess history repeats itself.

This is the gayest repeat of history that I've seen in this short life of mine. Broner is just over the top with it, dude really needs to stop.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 5 2012, 05:44 PM) *
This is the gayest repeat of history that I've seen in this short life of mine. Broner is just over the top with it, dude really needs to stop.

almost as gay as skinny jeans and them colorful ass lil' girl socks he wears. laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2012, 08:04 PM) *
almost as gay as skinny jeans and them colorful ass lil' girl socks he wears. laugh.gif

Ahhhhah.. u beat me to a girly sock joke..lol

I dont remember floyed rockin those
checkleft
Unfortunately this isn't the worst thing I've seen a boxer do and it will definitely not be the last... Anyone remember the pictures that surfaced of ortiz a year or two ago? Smh
The Original MrFactor
Funny!! In Broner's defense, I tried hard to grow a mustache so i could look like my idol Reggie Jackson when I was 8 years old...
mrwigi
Been out of the loop for a minute.. What did i miss
checkleft
I wonder if dlh has one of him side by side with Madonna wearing fishnets?
daprofessor
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 5 2012, 11:12 PM) *
Funny!! In Broner's defense, I tried hard to grow a mustache so i could look like my idol Reggie Jackson when I was 8 years old...

kobe tries to be jordan. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 6 2012, 02:54 PM) *
I wonder if dlh has one of him side by side with Madonna wearing fishnets?

oscar idolized ray leonard...
BrutUalBK
Imitation is the so called "spice of life"! Everything is damn near a remake these days, movies, cereal, bubble gum, sports drinks, candy, hell all they seem to do anymore is simply change the labeling (it's now Broner, instead of Money) and sell it to you claiming that it is now better than ever.

Broner knows that imitation is the highest form of flattery, he locked on the the Mayweather formula and is adding his own twist (new label/wrapper).
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 6 2012, 08:17 PM) *
Imitation is the so called "spice of life"! Everything is damn near a remake these days, movies, cereal, bubble gum, sports drinks, candy, hell all they seem to do anymore is simply change the labeling (it's now Broner, instead of Money) and sell it to you claiming that it is now better than ever.

Broner knows that imitation is the highest form of flattery, he locked on the the Mayweather formula and is adding his own twist (new label/wrapper).

i thought that was variety. huh.gif

BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2012, 08:09 PM) *
i thought that was variety. huh.gif

I was expressing my sarcasm for the way things are with many of today's youth, which is why i went on to say things about how there is little to no originality. Everything is nearly an imitation, sampling the music and then adding lyrics on type of old tracks and saying it is a "new song" was merely the beginning-now we have remakes in the movies as well.

What a strange world we live in. Next Broner will be buying himself a new Lambo just like Floyd's.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2012, 07:42 PM) *
I was expressing my sarcasm for the way things are with many of today's youth, which is why i went on to say things about how there is little to no originality. Everything is nearly an imitation, sampling the music and then adding lyrics on type of old tracks and saying it is a "new song" was merely the beginning-now we have remakes in the movies as well.

What a strange world we live in. Next Broner will be buying himself a new Lambo just like Floyd's.

i love to watch him fight. not really a fan of his persona, lack of professionalism, comedy, girly socks or corny rappin. good thing i don't tune in for that. laugh.gif i wanna see him fight guerrero though. that will be a real test.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.