Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: War Buffalo! The Saviour Returns!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheWhiteBuffalo
The Almighty White Buffalo returns to the boxing scene in order to set the record straight!

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/pianeta-bo...-germany-133501

The Great Frans Botha is set to face his newest victim, up and comer Francesco Pianeta. Rather than devote this thread to the greatness of the Buffalo, please post your condolences to The family of Mr. Pianeta.

Francois Botha must sacrifice this young man in order order to fulfill destiny. Some of you know, and understand, that The White Buffalo cannot be stopped.

Setbacks are purposely laid out to show mankind that dreams can be achieved by a perceived "regular guy". Only the man you perceived as a "regular guy" is clearly the greatest athlete to ever grace the squared circle.

No more needs to be said.

I am very sorry to the family of Mr. Pianeta. This young man did not do anything wrong, he was merely an obstacle on the road to salvation. We shall never forget his fearless, yet misinformed, decisions that ultimately led him to the ring. He is forgiven by all, and shall be remembered for his tenacity both inside the ring and out. My prayers go out to all, and I hope for some amount of understanding when it comes to destiny.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (TheWhiteBuffalo @ Sep 6 2012, 04:01 PM) *
The Almighty White Buffalo returns to the boxing scene in order to set the record straight!

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/pianeta-bo...-germany-133501

The Great Frans Botha is set to face his newest victim, up and comer Francesco Pianeta. Rather than devote this thread to the greatness of the Buffalo, please post your condolences to The family of Mr. Pianeta.

Francois Botha must sacrifice this young man in order order to fulfill destiny. Some of you know, and understand, that The White Buffalo cannot be stopped.

Setbacks are purposely laid out to show mankind that dreams can be achieved by a perceived "regular guy". Only the man you perceived as a "regular guy" is clearly the greatest athlete to ever grace the squared circle.

No more needs to be said.

I am very sorry to the family of Mr. Pianeta. This young man did not do anything wrong, he was merely an obstacle on the road to salvation. We shall never forget his fearless, yet misinformed, decisions that ultimately led him to the ring. He is forgiven by all, and shall be remembered for his tenacity both inside the ring and out. My prayers go out to all, and I hope for some amount of understanding when it comes to destiny.

Good old Frans Botha, emphasis on old. I like Botha, mostly for his quintessentially Afrikaaner name (joking) but he was certainly interesting in his prime.
daprofessor
i get it. ur a big botha fan. i was the same way with john ruiz.
pacco_diablo
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2012, 03:07 PM) *

Could I assume that you are NOT a fan of Roy Jones Jr?
mgrover
probably, one of the funniest thing I've seen today
daprofessor
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Sep 7 2012, 03:17 PM) *
Could I assume that you are NOT a fan of Roy Jones Jr?

no, u may not. i followed roy since the amateurs. i wanted to be roy after the '88 olympics. laugh.gif not on the level that broner wants to be floyd....but that lead left hook roy was killing them with in the olympics...man!!!

big roy fan....but i lost a little respect for him when he cheap shot'ed montell griffin....and i also called the loss in his second fight with tarver. but that doesn't mean i'm not a fan.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2012, 03:07 PM) *

Shame on you...
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 7 2012, 08:40 PM) *
Shame on you...

laugh.gif if u ever had the chance to watch a ruiz fight with me i would point out the subtle things that are missed by everyone that would make u a fan. i had a friend over for his fight against rahman....and he was shitting on ruiz big time before the fight started. i laughed....but as the fight progressed...i was pointing everything out and helping him understand. ruiz is an over achiever. dude became a fan too! laugh.gif

on a different note...sorry white buffalo.....pianeta beat botha. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.