Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: video: Broner and Guerrero exchange words
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ScottSmith
(VIDEO) ADRIEN BRONER AND ROBERT GUERRERO EXCHANGE WORDS AT WEIGH IN, CHALLENGE EACH OTHER TO FIGHT! CHECK IT OUT

http://uk.fighthype.com/adrien-broner-and-...ds-at-weigh-in/
daprofessor
guerrero is no escobedo. he will put hands on broner. i'd love to see this fight. looks to me like guerrero wants it.

BrutUalBK
QUOTE (ScottSmith @ Sep 7 2012, 06:39 PM) *
(VIDEO) ADRIEN BRONER AND ROBERT GUERRERO EXCHANGE WORDS AT WEIGH IN, CHALLENGE EACH OTHER TO FIGHT! CHECK IT OUT

http://uk.fighthype.com/adrien-broner-and-...ds-at-weigh-in/

Broner didn't seem all that cocky and sure about himself facing Guerrero, I didn't see a lot of confidence coming from him.

I think Broner is a little too fast for Robert though and I can see a scenario where he'd be able to outspeed him The Ghost for a UD win.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2012, 08:18 PM) *
Broner didn't seem all that cocky and sure about himself facing Guerrero, I didn't see a lot of confidence coming from him.

I think Broner is a little too fast for Robert though and I can see a scenario where he'd be able to outspeed him The Ghost for a UD win.

guerrero isn't exactly slow either. he's a lot faster than anyone broner has faced..and he definitely punches harder. i'm thinking this may be a toss up.
mgrover
I feel some form of Tko by broner. I think he'll catch Robert and force the ref to stop it. Probably mid to late rounds
checkleft
Man Robert needs to calm down. He seems to want to talk himself into a fight with anyone nowadays, why can't he just stfu and get the winner of Alexander Bailey or fight ortiz, berto, or special k? Desperation isn't a good look on him. He Damn well knows broner isn't gonna fight him (at least not yet). He's gonna want to put some belts under him on the way to 147 cause hes mayweathers mini me
BigFightFan
Stay the course adrien, eventhough I think he beats the ghost
mrchitown
I don't see where Guerrero did anything to "win" an altercation, like the fans and he himself seem to think. Words don't mean squat, fighters fight in the ring. Until they or if they square off in the ring. I could see if Broner looked shook or just walked away when Guerrero first approached him. He said what he said and Guerrero said what he had to say

With that said, Broner said the only key thing I'll take away from the conversation. "Send the contract", if Guerrero really wants the fight and thinks his interim belt means something, then he should push GBP, the same way HBO is pushing GBP to make Broner vs Guerero. And if they do fight I give the edge to Broner. The more I look at Guerrero the more I see over-rated
Musashi100
guerrero look like shit at 147 against aydin. he really did have any type of power behind his punches at all, he basically beat aydin on activity. i think broner would wipe the floor with guerrero. i really don't think guerrero can beat anybody at welterweight, i don't think he can even beat paulie malignaggi.
checkleft
QUOTE (Musashi100 @ Sep 7 2012, 10:57 PM) *
guerrero look like shit at 147 against aydin. he really did have any type of power behind his punches at all, he basically beat aydin on activity. i think broner would wipe the floor with guerrero. i really don't think guerrero can beat anybody at welterweight, i don't think he can even beat paulie malignaggi.

Hmm him and Paulie could make for an interesting fight.
Cheesey1
I'd watch it, but I'd rather see Broner operate at iightweight for a bit first.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 8 2012, 12:53 AM) *
Hmm him and Paulie could make for an interesting fight.

Guerrero vs Paulie?! LMFAO! We coud only wish upon a star for that one, and hope the little birdies pass the message to the right people. According to Robert, Paulie isn't a big enough name for him to share the ring with.

Paulie's fought people that Robert could only dream of sharing the ring with (Hatton, Cotto, Khan). Hell, Pauile was even considered to fight Floyd at one point...something that Robert has yet to mater because no one even knows who he is.
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 8 2012, 11:52 AM) *
Guerrero vs Paulie?! LMFAO! We coud only wish upon a star for that one, and hope the little birdies pass the message to the right people. According to Robert, Paulie isn't a big enough name for him to share the ring with.

Paulie's fought people that Robert could only dream of sharing the ring with (Hatton, Cotto, Khan). Hell, Pauile was even considered to fight Floyd at one point...something that Robert has yet to mater because no one even knows who he is.

Seriously?.. I think guerrero is punch drunk already for that one lol, Wth kind of pesticides are they spraying in gilroy??
Musashi100
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 8 2012, 05:28 PM) *
Seriously?.. I think guerrero is punch drunk already for that one lol, Wth kind of pesticides are they spraying in gilroy??

hes the new amir khan, just walking all over the place thinking hes really the man to fight floyd. you haven't even beaten none of the top welter weight fighters yet.
Franchize
This dude Guerrero is worse than Herpes. Go away man. I could see if he fought everyone he had the opportunity to fight and he was just trying to take out anyone in his way because he' hungry. But he's been given opportunities to fight big names and backed out for various reasons. He didnt fight Paulie, he didn't fight Maidana...both fighters who have bigger names than he does. I also hear that he balked at the opportunity to fight Matthysse. Dude. Nobody give a flying FUCK about you or you belt. He's like a dude with a 3 inch dick walking around like he's hung like a horse. It's like braggin about having hard wood floors in the projects. I swear he's the most annoying fighter in boxing IMO. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! threaten.gif He barely won his last fight.
checkleft
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 8 2012, 09:27 PM) *
This dude Guerrero is worse than Herpes. Go away man. I could see if he fought everyone he had the opportunity to fight and he was just trying to take out anyone in his way because he' hungry. But he's been given opportunities to fight big names and backed out for various reasons. He didnt fight Paulie, he didn't fight Maidana...both fighters who have bigger names than he does. I also hear that he balked at the opportunity to fight Matthysse. Dude. Nobody give a flying FUCK about you or you belt. He's like a dude with a 3 inch dick walking around like he's hung like a horse. It's like braggin about having hard wood floors in the projects. I swear he's the most annoying fighter in boxing IMO. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! threaten.gif He barely won his last fight.

Way to hit the nail on the head with a anvil. I couldn't have said it better
Franchize
LOL for the record, I don't have Herpes. I was just maing an analogy of how Guerrero wont go away lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 8 2012, 06:28 PM) *

Dude is starving for attention like a chick with no daddy. Why in the fuck would you have your publicist there, "conveniently" holding his camera. It looked so planned. Guerrero is just begging and reaching at this point...and somebody PLEASE tell him that, that stupid, imaginary WBC belt means dick.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 9 2012, 01:42 AM) *
LOL for the record, I don't have Herpes. I was just maing an analogy of how Guerrero wont go away lol

Good save laugh.gif
Slumpage
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 8 2012, 11:52 AM) *

Almost forgot about that shit...

Yeah, I recall Paulie writing an actual letter that got printed in the Ring Mag just exposing how Guerrero was ducking him. Sorry but there was zero logical reasons that I could see in refusing that fight, unless he was convinced he'd lose. Made sense in every way, and would've helped raise his profile, waaaay more than just about beating Selcuk did/has. Not sure who here said it. I jus recall someone saying, if that fight had been made, most casual observer folk would have been saying, "Hey, who's this dude Paulie's fighting?". Now he's having to attend other fighter's press conferences with his manager looking for opportunities to generate buzz/interest in himself.

LAME...
Franchize
QUOTE (Slumpage @ Sep 10 2012, 07:04 AM) *
Almost forgot about that shit...

Yeah, I recall Paulie writing an actual letter that got printed in the Ring Mag just exposing how Guerrero was ducking him. Sorry but there was zero logical reasons that I could see in refusing that fight, unless he was convinced he'd lose. Made sense in every way, and would've helped raise his profile, waaaay more than just about beating Selcuk did/has. Not sure who here said it. I jus recall someone saying, if that fight had been made, most casual observer folk would have been saying, "Hey, who's this dude Paulie's fighting?". Now he's having to attend other fighter's press conferences with his manager looking for opportunities to generate buzz/interest in himself.

LAME...

That's what I'm saying. You ain't the headliner motherfucker. You'd be eating off of Paulie's fan base. Nobody outside of a 5 foot radius of Robert Guerrero's home considers him a superstar.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 8 2012, 09:27 PM) *

Franchize has just dropped that ether on Guerrero
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.