Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hatton coming back?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
There's only one..................Ricky Hatton! Go Ricky Hatton!.........Walking along....singing a song....walking in a Hatton wonderland!
mrchitown
^^^^ Worse song ever, that mess is annoying lol
mrchitown
If he does come back though, I wonder who he'll face
mgrover
i hope he doesn't
mitukczuk
I may be way too off, but maybe this is about Hatton promotions merging with or going under the wings of TMT. Anyone remembers Floyd saying he would love to collaborate with Hatton in the promotional field of boxing ? Anyways...I am not buying the comeback...not yet. Be as it may, I think we are in for a surprise.

I have a bad feeling about Hatton coming back...But if he does, I wish him nothing but the best. Great and funny ass guy with a lot of ring determination...his biggest asset and disadvantage at the same time.
xxxxxx
I don't have a problem with Hatton coming back for a couple fights as long as the opponent selection is smart. No way he becomes a significant fighter in the 140-147 divisons again. To end his career on the Pacman debacle was a bad idea so I'm glad he wants to end his boxing career as a fighter on a more positive note. Ricky is good for the sport and last picture I saw of him he actually looked in much better shape than I expected. I think it was last year or the year before where he looked awful so maybe he is serious.
daprofessor
floyd vs hatton 2 in the uk?

no thanks.

i like ricky and wish him the best in his return to the ring...but i'd much rather see floyd/guerrero or even floyd/spadafora more so than floyd/hatton 2. laugh.gif
Cshel86
I just want to hear the Hatton fans again! I highly doubt that he makes a comeback though...it just seems a bit rushed. They are saying something about November, and that seems a bit early, unless Ricky was on a Dick Gregory diet all summer and training.
checkleft
Pretty close to happening, he just needs his medical cleared and he's good to go...

He should take a few soft touches and then try to get in there with Paulie for the belt, I mean not much danger in fighting feather fisted Paulie.
Hotsauce
fight some tuneups at first
Plah
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 12 2012, 09:58 PM) *
I just want to hear the Hatton fans again! I highly doubt that he makes a comeback though...it just seems a bit rushed. They are saying something about November, and that seems a bit early, unless Ricky was on a Dick Gregory diet all summer and training.

Heard he was in pretty good shape + plus training.
Hotsauce
he's fighting on nov 24th
Jovi
he should fight amir khan... Hatton fight amir khan!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Plah @ Sep 14 2012, 10:03 AM) *
Heard he was in pretty good shape + plus training.

That's good to know. Guys like Rios, Chavez, Morales (to name a few), really need to be doing some serious aerobics before and during camps between fights...more so, before they even sign for a fight.

I just read that Hatton and his dad got into a fight...hope Ricky's chin held up. Old man Ray looks like he's clocked a few dudes in his younger days...and maybe some dudes after the bar as of late. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.