Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: chavez tests positive for chronic...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
checkleft
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 20 2012, 11:22 AM) *
Dude, the guy ask me if I box or train fighters? Which I don't do neither. I said i have been to boxing gyms and worked out but never sparred.

Dude learn to read and learn to understand what you read before trying to clown, loser. Lol

You said you don't train or box... Then you say youve worked in gyms before?? Sounds hypocritical. But like I Said you come off as if someone on this forum banged your girl or beat your ass.

QUOTE (Kratza @ Sep 20 2012, 03:20 PM) *
He was smoking weed to cover up other drugs he was taking, my opinion.
who the fuck can weigh gain 30lbs in less than 24 hours

I've heard that quite a bit but is that even possible? I'm no expert (at smoking weed or masking peds lol), so can that actually work tho?
mgrover
Its simple smokes weed, the munchies kickin, boom 30lb gain
Kratza
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 20 2012, 09:33 PM) *
You said you don't train or box... Then you say youve worked in gyms before?? Sounds hypocritical. But like I Said you come off as if someone on this forum banged your girl or beat your ass.

I've heard that quite a bit but is that even possible? I'm no expert (at smoking weed or masking peds lol), so can thay actually work tho?

Im pretty sure weed can mask other drugs, because PED's arent made to be obvious in drug tests so the THC would probably show up over any PED
Kratza
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 20 2012, 09:33 PM) *
Its simple smokes weed, the munchies kickin, boom 30lb gain

Lol, could be the reason laugh.gif
boxingloner
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 20 2012, 01:33 PM) *
You said you don't train or box... Then you say youve worked in gyms before?? Sounds hypocritical.

Lol, dude are you high? Learn to read. He asked me if I box, which I said i don't and then he asked if I train fighters, which i said again that i don't either. I said I go to gyms to work out and train and I didn't say I worked in gyms. Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 20 2012, 03:15 PM) *
Lol, whom have I insulted and how have I contradicted myself? Lol, do yall know what a contradiction is? If you don't agree with me, you don't agree with me. No big deal. You guys can't handle people who don't agree with you. I stand and believe in what I say. My belief is if you are and claim to be a trainer or boxer on here, why would you condone it in boxing. If you don't condone it with the guys you say you train then why would you condone it for others? It's all good guys, you can call me troll no harm done to me. I guess calling someone a troll on here is another way of saying you don't agree with that person. Lol

It's been fun discussing this stuff. I look forward to the next time.

Who said I condone it with anyone or athlete, do you know how to read? Show me the post where I said I condoned it. He aint my fighter, he got high and I bet Roach did't even know about it. You think this same shit don't happen in other sports, it's happened now and it'll happen again unfortunately,I respect your opinion and I actually agree with you, why would you get high during the biggest fight of your career? I firmly believed had he not been high he would've lost any way. Martinez's style was all wrong for Chavez jr and when they eventually rematch he'll prove it again in my opinion

I've seen many of your posts where you sneak diss people and the members of this forum, I wish there was a function on this site where people could go back and read past comments of posters and I'd show it to you. I call you a troll because you willingly signed up to post on a website where you repeatedly say things about the members and the site, but yet you still comment here. Do you know what repeatedly means? That's why your a troll, I'm not going to keep going back and forth with somebody old enough to be my fuckin uncle lol, but I do find you entertaining

mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2012, 02:59 PM) *
where's that popcorn emoticon when u need it!? laugh.gif

Proffesor don't be gassing this old man up, he don't want no problems lol. He just having fun like I am. I find him quite entertaining to be honest, the only thing I don't like about him is he a sneak disser and then he tries to hide his hands like a p*ssy lol.
mrchitown
@boxingloner, if your ever come to Chicago you can come to the gym that you say I "claim" to be at...

http://www.exboxing.com/

I'll give you a real workout free of charge hahaha
mrchitown
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 20 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Lol, dude are you high? Learn to read. He asked me if I box, which I said i don't and then he asked if I train fighters, which i said again that i don't either. I said I go to gyms to work out and train and I didn't say I worked in gyms. Lol

See what I mean?? LOL
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 20 2012, 05:19 PM) *
@boxingloner, if your ever come to Chicago you can come to the gym that you say I "claim" to be at...

http://www.exboxing.com/

I'll give you a real workout free of charge hahaha

all hell naw!!! u invited him to the gym!? laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 20 2012, 03:50 PM) *

You say people on here are immature..?

Hypocrisy stays on replay in your brain doesn't it? I'm gonna nick name you skip bayless. I guess its nice to have someone for entertainment purposes even if it costs the sport its dignity.

Carry on
BoxingStill#1
I live for these types of conversations

U know when dodo bird and marijuana is mentioned on the thread its worth a read
boxingloner
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 20 2012, 03:48 PM) *
You say people on here are immature..?

Hypocrisy stays on replay in your brain doesn't it? I'm gonna nick name you skip bayless. I guess its nice to have someone for entertainment purposes even if it costs the sport its dignity.

Carry on

Lol, all I can tell you. Try higher education. And when i say higher education I don't mean getting high while in school, i mean going to college. Do you even know what hypocrisy is?
checkleft
QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 20 2012, 05:56 PM) *
Lol, all I can tell you. Try higher education. And when i say higher education I don't mean getting high while in school, i mean going to college. Do you even know what hypocrisy is?

You obviously don't know what it means lol. Well to help you out, its becoming apparent your the definition of it skip.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you bro, this ain't pac marquez.
Hotsauce
people catching feelings in here
daprofessor
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 20 2012, 07:17 PM) *
people catching feelings in here

i believe they're called homotions....and they can be treated with this...

mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2012, 05:47 PM) *

LOL
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2012, 06:47 PM) *

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 20 2012, 06:54 PM) *
I live for these types of conversations

U know when dodo bird and marijuana is mentioned on the thread its worth a read

You guys are too much Haha
Franchize
QUOTE (Kratza @ Sep 20 2012, 04:20 PM) *
He was smoking weed to cover up other drugs he was taking, my opinion.
who the fuck can weigh gain 30lbs in less than 24 hours

Lol I actually agree. Not only that, how do you gain that much weight smokin weed? Aint enough funions in the world lol.

LMAO @ Homotions looooooooooool I hear Preparation H is a groundbreaking cure as well
Cshel86
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 20 2012, 10:57 PM) *

Lmwao!....

Oh and yall kill me with the homotion joint...lol

Cshel help these folks out when it comes to forum arguing...

The insults must also be insightful and educated...lol

I feel like we are going in circles and not learning anything

U know, i remember when i was a kid the thing to do was stand shoulder to shoulder and basically walk in circles cuz neither one A: didnt wanna fight. B: was too intimidated. Or C: (which is most likely here) doesn't know how to!!!

Bahahahahahahhahaha
checkleft
Smh.. chacha is now claiming someone spiked his "tea" Haha. This guys is too much. Now when someone gets caught on something were gonna have fighters running around saying their "tea" was tainted too!

I saw one of the 24/7s when his dad was trying to talk to him and he was messing around in the pool, I just remember thinking "Wtf is this guy on?"... Now we know, I gotta get me some of that "tea"!
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 21 2012, 01:26 PM) *
Smh.. chacha is now claiming someone spiked his "tea" Haha. This guys is too much. Now when someone gets caught on something were gonna have fighters running around saying their "tea" was tainted too!

I saw one of the 24/7s when his dad was trying to talk to him and he was messing around in the pool, I just remember thinking "Wtf is this guy on?"... Now we know, I gotta get me some of that "tea"!

on a serious note....i know that mexicans use an ointment for muscle aches that is basically rubbing alcohol with marijuanna leaves in it. i wondered if it might be that. the tea thing is kind of funny though.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 21 2012, 12:08 AM) *
Lmwao!....

U know, i remember when i was a kid the thing to do was stand shoulder to shoulder and basically walk in circles cuz neither one A: didnt wanna fight. B: was too intimidated. Or C: (which is most likely here) doesn't know how to!!!

Bahahahahahahhahaha

Hahahaha!!! Man yall are wild! I've had a few battles, but Loner's holding his own, whether he's right or wrong. Kinda hard to fight off 2-3 people at once. Much luck to him though. laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 08:29 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! Man yall are wild! I've had a few battles, but Loner's holding his own, whether he's right or wrong. Kinda hard to fight off 2-3 people at once. Much luck to him though. laugh.gif

He should smoke some chavez...mind would real clear then...haha..good wrk loner
pacco_diablo
Have you ever seen a punch coming at you?... Have you ever seen a punch coming at you (gets closer) ooon weeeeeeed? The shits crazy man. It's like the matrix. Go Neo go. Go Neo Go. You think that's air that youre breathing... Man I love boxing... especially on weed.

Get me an end swell, some hand wrap tape, an empty water bottle, and a straw. Trust me dude, I've made bongs with less.
Franchize
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 21 2012, 12:08 AM) *
Lmwao!....

Bahahahahahahhahaha

Lmao I remember that. Then say "hit me then" a million times lol. I remember watching 2 dudes do this for about an hour. Then they just said fuck it n went home. Those were the days lol
pacco_diablo
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Sep 24 2012, 06:11 PM) *
Have you ever seen a punch coming at you?... Have you ever seen a punch coming at you (gets closer) ooon weeeeeeed? The shits crazy man. It's like the matrix. Go Neo go. Go Neo Go. You think that's air that youre breathing... Man I love boxing... especially on weed.

Get me an end swell, some hand wrap tape, an empty water bottle, and a straw. Trust me dude, I've made bongs with less.

I guess no one got my Half Baked references :-(
Cheesey1
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Sep 25 2012, 09:44 AM) *

Sorry man, I haven't watched it in a while.
daprofessor
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Sep 24 2012, 05:11 PM) *

laugh.gif

daprofessor
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ Sep 25 2012, 08:44 AM) *

half baked is my shit!!! i got the references immediately!
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 21 2012, 10:41 PM) *
He should smoke some chavez...mind would real clear then...haha..good wrk loner

i hear that makes u feel like u been punched in the head! laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 25 2012, 01:06 PM) *
i hear that makes u feel like u been punched in the head! laugh.gif

Lmao

I heard it makes you feel 20 lbs heavier
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2012, 04:20 PM) *
Lmao

I heard it makes you feel 20 lbs heavier

i hear it makes u want to work out at the strangest times at the strangest places...i.e. at a bbq in the middle of the night.
Hotsauce
lol @ chavez going to rehab
sduck
I knew somethin was up, he didnt look like he took the fight seriously to me.
mgrover
Don't like this, it'll only taint Martinez victory, with the good old, oh he wasn't taking it seriously. Yes if people cant tell am a massive Martinez fan but thats probably because he actually is a good guy
Amandla
This is the funniest thing ot happen in boxing since De La Hoya confessed and went into rehab.

Seriously though...the boy doesn't need to go into rehab for smoking some weed. He's just not taking the fight game seriously.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 26 2012, 05:52 AM) *
Don't like this, it'll only taint Martinez victory, with the good old, oh he wasn't taking it seriously. Yes if people cant tell am a massive Martinez fan but thats probably because he actually is a good guy

i'm a big martinez fan as well. he really fought the fight of his life in that one. every time chavez attempted to take over...sergio answered with blistering combinations. he didn't take his usual break around the fif or sixth round because chavez didn't let him. sergio wouldn't be denied. i thought he was hurt in the 7th and definitely in the 12th. but to get up and fight like that after the knockdown really speaks to his depth of character. how could anyone not like this guy. he is the real deal. on the hbo replay...they showed him breaking down in tears. i guess the emotion of it all caught up with him.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 26 2012, 12:46 PM) *
i'm a big martinez fan as well. he really fought the fight of his life in that one. every time chavez attempted to take over...sergio answered with blistering combinations. he didn't take his usual break around the fif or sixth round because chavez didn't let him. sergio wouldn't be denied. i thought he was hurt in the 7th and definitely in the 12th. but to get up and fight like that after the knockdown really speaks to his depth of character. how could anyone not like this guy. he is the real deal. on the hbo replay...they showed him breaking down in tears. i guess the emotion of it all caught up with him.

I'm a big Martinez fan as well.. and I'm convinced had he not hurt his hand he would have stopped chavez. I watched the fight again (without alcohol) and I don't remember seeing chavez be on the run so much. It surprised me so much seeing chavez literally backing up as much as he did. I just don't think chavez is as skilled or talented as Martinez, his only advantage is size and even with that Martinez dominated. Now Martinez says if he does have a rematch he wants osdt. I don't blame him at all
Hotsauce
i read that martinez wants olympic drug testing for the rematch
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 26 2012, 05:52 AM) *

I really hope they make the rematch so Martinez can beat him again and this time there will be no excuses.

Seperate note, when you have a minute check your inbox.

Cheesey1
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 25 2012, 10:13 PM) *
lol @ chavez going to rehab

Definitely. I don't think that TR will put him back in the ring with Martinez, especially with random drug testing. I hope they do though.

I'm pretty sure that Martinez didn't ask for the OSDT because of the chronic, but with such an opportunity presented I would've done the same thing.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 26 2012, 02:16 PM) *
I'm a big Martinez fan as well.. and I'm convinced had he not hurt his hand he would have stopped chavez. I watched the fight again (without alcohol) and I don't remember seeing chavez be on the run so much. It surprised me so much seeing chavez literally backing up as much as he did. I just don't think chavez is as skilled or talented as Martinez, his only advantage is size and even with that Martinez dominated. Now Martinez says if he does have a rematch he wants osdt. I don't blame him at all

there's no doubt martinez is head and shoulders above jr in the skill department. i don't think anyone would argue that....but a few things that i am certain of...chavez jr is tough and can take a shot....and he can punch. martinez had disdain for jr leading up to the fight...i think has a new found respect for him after putting in the 12 rounds. i said prior to the fight that martinez would have to back chavez up at some points to be successful. he did just that. i thought it would be possible...and i also thought martinez' best shot at a ko was in the early rounds. i knew chavez would have his shot late. like emmanuel steward...."that fight went exactly as i thought it would..." laugh.gif j/k. i think the osdt is in order and not much to ask for.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 26 2012, 03:27 PM) *
i read that martinez wants olympic drug testing for the rematch

Picture perfect time to ask for OSDT Sergio...right after you get a nice paycheck in the first fight. That way, you can hang on to your check, since you've officially blown your chances at a rematch. laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 26 2012, 08:28 PM) *
Picture perfect time to ask for OSDT Sergio...right after you get a nice paycheck in the first fight. That way, you can hang on to your check, since you've officially blown your chances at a rematch. laugh.gif

Haha. But at least this time he has a basis to work off of, chavez has been caught before is being sued for not taking tests and just got caught again lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.