Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Salido/Garcia and Lara/Vanes is almost done for Nov. 10!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
Salido vs Garcia and Lara vs Vanes!!!

Anybody ready for this one?

Thoughts?

PS: I'm starting to like windbag Arum a bit...well at least for the last 5 months of this year. We got Chavez/Martinez, Rios/Alvarado, and now this doubleheader...maybe Arum's been chilling in Heffner's mansion lately. Who knows...
daprofessor
salido/garcia is going to be one for the ages...

i'm going with salido and lara.
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 20 2012, 12:39 PM) *

Thoughts?

PS: I'm starting to like windbag Arum a bit...well at least for the last 5 months of this year. We got Chavez/Martinez, Rios/Alvarado, and now this doubleheader...maybe Arum's been chilling in Heffner's mansion lately. Who knows...

As much as I hate to say it I agree, arum is making some decent fights. But then again he did come back and make pac marquez 4 lol

These are great match ups tho, I like salido but I have a feeling mikey will be too much. And ill go with Lara for the second fight
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 20 2012, 12:39 PM) *

Thoughts?

Ready to rumble!
daprofessor
salido broke his finger. fight is off.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 06:12 PM) *

Salido doesn't strike me as the type of guy to cancel a fight over a broken finger lol, I think something is up..
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 06:12 PM) *

Da fuck? huh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 28 2012, 07:20 PM) *
Salido doesn't strike me as the type of guy to cancel a fight over a broken finger lol, I think something is up..

i read it was jammed in a car door. these things happen.
Cshel86

NOOOOOOO!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.