Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBC Sports Network@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Fightnight: Rosado vs. Whitaker-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Hey all,

Don't forget the big card tonight on NBC Sports Fight Night! (Friday September 21, 2012) All comments here.

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86
Whew, good save Jack. I've been seeing Rosado's name all week, and I knew that he had to be fighting on NBC. Glad that I dont have to wait til 11PM (EST) to watch some boxing!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 07:22 PM) *
Whew, good save Jack. I've been seeing Rosado's name all week, and I knew that he had to be fighting on NBC. Glad that I dont have to wait til 11PM (EST) to watch some boxing!

i like that kid rosado...not bad.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 21 2012, 08:54 PM) *
i like that kid rosado...not bad.

Me too!
Cshel86
I remember this Antwone Smith dude from a FNF bout. Cant quite remember who he fought though.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 09:22 PM) *
I remember this Antwone Smith dude from a FNF bout. Cant quite remember who he fought though.

Yup. You should also remember Cruz because he previously fought Prenice 'Keeping it Real' Brewer on NBCSports.
Cshel86
Cruz is working Smith in the 5th...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 09:36 PM) *
Cruz is working Smith in the 5th...

Yeah, Smith lost the nice handwork that he had in the first two to three rounds.

Nice, Smith has regained the handwork. That jab was very, very crisp in the first two rounds.

Smith stops throwing again, but credit to Cruz for keeping up the pressure.
Cshel86
Nice body work by Cruz in the 8th.
Cshel86
Smith is about to get stopped soon....

Nevermind...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 09:53 PM) *
Smith is about to get stopped soon....

Nevermind...

Ha!
Cshel86
Kovalev is about to end this one quick!

Jab is too symbolic...
Cshel86
Jesus that was ugly knockdown!!! laugh.gif
Cshel86
...and it's over...Kovalev by KO in the 3rd round. Impressive
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 10:34 PM) *
...and it's over...Kovalev by KO in the 3rd round. Impressive

It would've been interesting to see how he would've looked against his original opponent, Gabriel Campillo. Maybe Campillo would win?
Cshel86
Im guessing that Michelle Rosado is Gabriel's (Rosado) sister. I saw her in Vegas last weekend at the Vargas card at the Hard Rock, and I must say, that ass is PHAT!!! cool.gif
Jack 1000
Great boxing!

But man! That first fight was a ROBBERY!!! Jeepers fuck!!! I had it a near shutout for the favorite! LOL! 96-94? What's up with that shit?! The fights were good though. The Russian had huge power, and Rosato-Whitaker was good as well.

Jack
HazConvictedFelonMane
My Uncle (Kevin Morgan...By Marriage) was one of the judges for the Rosado-Whitaker fight. I went to my aunt 50th birthday party and we chopped it up about boxing. He's a pactard. I told him that we host Mayweather fight parties and he went ham.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Sep 22 2012, 09:31 AM) *
My Uncle (Kevin Morgan...By Marriage) was one of the judges for the Rosado-Whitaker fight. I went to my aunt 50th birthday party and we chopped it up about boxing. He's a pactard. I told him that we host Mayweather fight parties and he went ham.

Funny.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 21 2012, 10:10 PM) *
Im guessing that Michelle Rosado is Gabriel's (Rosado) sister. I saw her in Vegas last weekend at the Vargas card at the Hard Rock, and I must say, that ass is PHAT!!! cool.gif

no relation...but i'm diggin that chic too! smile.gif
daprofessor
for the record...

i don't think rosado is ready for canelo. he's come a long way...but they should continue to build him up. whitaker landed some really clean hooks that had rosado doing a funny dance. canelo's left hook is his best punch.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 25 2012, 03:18 PM) *
for the record...

i don't think rosado is ready for canelo. he's come a long way...but they should continue to build him up. whitaker landed some really clean hooks that had rosado doing a funny dance. canelo's left hook is his best punch.

Completely agree. I think Rosado may have a good chance (or two) to land a couple of "154 lb" shots on Canelo, but I dont think he makes it to the final bell. When Rosado wants to brawl, he does just that. Dont think that helps him down the stretch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.