Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hatton vs Katsidis??? Nov. 24th?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
Am I reading this correctly? Can you say, barn burner? I could only hope that this news is true, but as a boxing fan, I've learned to not get too excited until the opening bell rings.

Thoughts?
Franchize
Long as its free, im for it. The Hatton fans alone are worth my while.
mitukczuk
Katsidis isn't a walk in the park. Don't know about this move, lets¨see if its true.

C', I still love you sig !
BigFightFan
The hit man doesn't need a tune up bout
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 23 2012, 05:01 AM) *
Katsidis isn't a walk in the park. Don't know about this move, lets¨see if its true.

C', I still love you sig !

Given their styles of fighting, shot or not, they will have all of us at the edge of our seats. Lol. Ricky has to shake off that 3 years of ring rust, which may give Katsidis room to get away with something that he usually wouldn't.

Thanks for the sig props...that is one fine black woman walking the face of this Earth! Cant deny it!
Cheesey1
Yeah, I saw this too, but was waiting for something official. I think that Katisdis is much more shot than Hatton and will be stopped in the middle rounds.
mgrover
don't care who he's fighting, i will be there live
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 23 2012, 04:55 PM) *

*A cloud of jealousy lingers over my head*
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 23 2012, 03:55 PM) *

Money to blow lol
The Original MrFactor
Great choice Ricky!! This fight will definately tell us where he's at. He will bang a target that wont give up or back up, but will get wilted by nights end.
mgrover
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 24 2012, 03:24 AM) *
Money to blow lol

what student loans are for lol
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 24 2012, 06:34 PM) *
what student loans are for lol

Hahaha!

This fight should be good. We will get to see if Rickys chin can hold up against a semi retired katsidids
Cheesey1
As everyone probably knows by now, Hatton's not fighting Katsidis.

Hatton's opponent -Senchenko - more interesting undercard - Quigg vs. Munroe!!!.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.