Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's The Xbox live "Gamers" on here???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
I Don't have too much games but the one I do have (Fight Night Champions, NBA2K12, Madden 13, Call Of Duty 4 and Black Ops 1) I reek havoc in. I figured it be cool to not brag too much and see who on here has atlease 1 of these games to give me a run for my money... Or not. Hahaa!
mgrover
fight night champion such an unrealistic game, easiest way to win, body spam your way to victory biggrin.gif
Cshel86
I get down with the Xbox Live from time to time. I may get on it when Hatton fights again, hopefully it will be on Epix, so I can get my Xbox Live trial for 3 months. I tend to choose who I play against...I dont take losing all that well...I get a bit sensitive. laugh.gif
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 27 2012, 07:07 PM) *
I Don't have too much games but the one I do have (Fight Night Champions, NBA2K12, Madden 13, Call Of Duty 4 and Black Ops 1) I reek havoc in. I figured it be cool to not brag too much and see who on here has atlease 1 of these games to give me a run for my money... Or not. Hahaa!

I stoped playing fight night after round 3. I was a beast with Roy jones and smokin joe.
daprofessor
i'm so slick and slippery...hard to hit. i wish the game was more realistic. i'm down to whoop ass. i think i have to fight night champion on xbox...i have to check.
Jovi
Xboxlive gamertag: DaBlackJackal . ill take any fightnight champion challengers! smile.gif....but i dont do no cheap stuff. I usually play the game baked so i try to make it a real good boxing match. If I lose id rather it be because they were just better than me, rather than they did some glitchy ish.

Sooon to be getting NBA 2k13
Gambit808
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 27 2012, 07:36 PM) *
fight night champion such an unrealistic game, easiest way to win, body spam your way to victory biggrin.gif

It does have its glitches when you utilize the combo stick, but I'm on the good side of this argument so I can't complain lol, I prefer part 3 and 4 more but I traded those in for the latest one.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 27 2012, 07:50 PM) *
I tend to choose who I play against...I dont take losing all that well...I get a bit sensitive. laugh.gif

Lol, don't worry Cshel, everybody does. The worst loss to me is if I lose to a racist or a little brat who talks so much shit lol. Those type of losses have me put the game down for a good week or 2.
Gambit808
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 27 2012, 08:02 PM) *
i'm so slick and slippery...hard to hit. i wish the game was more realistic. i'm down to whoop ass. i think i have to fight night champion on xbox...i have to check.

Lol if you say so Professor. You can use your Mayweather tactic, I got a tactic of my own to shut that shit down.

But I agree the game could be a lot better. I wonder why they don't have Mayweather on there.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Jovi @ Sep 27 2012, 08:54 PM) *
Xboxlive gamertag: DaBlackJackal . ill take any fightnight champion challengers! smile.gif....but i dont do no cheap stuff. I usually play the game baked so i try to make it a real good boxing match. If I lose id rather it be because they were just better than me, rather than they did some glitchy ish.

Sooon to be getting NBA 2k13

Agreed, I'm the Joe Cortez of fighting "fair but firm". You'll be hearing from thetalkofNY1 soon
daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 27 2012, 09:32 PM) *
Lol if you say so Professor. You can use your Mayweather tactic, I got a tactic of my own to shut that shit down.

But I agree the game could be a lot better. I wonder why they don't have Mayweather on there.

there are a lot of fighters u can get if u play online....so i've been told. i have every boxing game there is to have since the original playstation. ko kings was my shit!
Gambit808
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 01:48 PM) *
there are a lot of fighters u can get if u play online....so i've been told. i have every boxing game there is to have since the original playstation. ko kings was my shit!

Hahahaa, ko kings was my shit too back in the day, wow. Come to think about it there was a lot of media backlash from that game at one point.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 28 2012, 01:21 PM) *
Hahahaa, ko kings was my shit too back in the day, wow. Come to think about it there was a lot of media backlash from that game at one point.

really? i don't recall that.
Slumpage
Fight Night rd 4 was my shit.... My boy's lil bro got flown out to NY (We from London UK) to compete in their fight night Tourney and won that shit, lol! An his older bro is better than him, undefeated online, except when one time we accidentally used his account online an racked up three losses, dntknw.gif

Fight night champion was just shit imo, the block was auto, so you couldn't choose to block body or head. An the game basically decides at random what shots land and what don't. To me, it felt like it was designed to appeal to the Pactards and not boxing fans. The most effective technique in the game is to just lunge in with a power shot then wing away with crazy punches. Sound like anyone? Whereas in Rd 4, it felt a lot more tactical and like a boxing match, no fake ass 1 punch fight ending KOs every 4 - 5 bouts, no super powered fighters in the online champs, was all equalized... I could go on but you get my point..

Nowadays I be rolling on that Max Payne 3 multiplayer, game is serious!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 27 2012, 09:26 PM) *
Lol, don't worry Cshel, everybody does. The worst loss to me is if I lose to a racist or a little brat who talks so much shit lol. Those type of losses have me put the game down for a good week or 2.

I HATE losing! Lol

How much do you guys wanna bet that Cheesey is still trying to make his Atari compatible with modern day technology? I'll bet next week's paycheck on it. cool.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Slumpage @ Sep 28 2012, 05:20 PM) *
Fight Night rd 4 was my shit.... My boy's lil bro got flown out to NY (We from London UK) to compete in their fight night Tourney and won that shit, lol! An his older bro is better than him, undefeated online, except when one time we accidentally used his account online an racked up three losses, dntknw.gif

Fight night champion was just shit imo, the block was auto, so you couldn't choose to block body or head. An the game basically decides at random what shots land and what don't. To me, it felt like it was designed to appeal to the Pactards and not boxing fans. The most effective technique in the game is to just lunge in with a power shot then wing away with crazy punches. Sound like anyone? Whereas in Rd 4, it felt a lot more tactical and like a boxing match, no fake ass 1 punch fight ending KOs every 4 - 5 bouts, no super powered fighters in the online champs, was all equalized... I could go on but you get my point..

Nowadays I be rolling on that Max Payne 3 multiplayer, game is serious!

i can tell u put ur time in. laugh.gif

i actually missed the days of single punch ko's from ko kings. that was the most realistic one imo. i think it was from 2k or 2001...i forget which one.

i don't mind FN Champion...i just configure the controller the old way so i have total control of my fighter and i throw every single punch and control every single slip and block.
Slumpage
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 07:44 PM) *
i can tell u put ur time in. laugh.gif

i actually missed the days of single punch ko's from ko kings. that was the most realistic one imo. i think it was from 2k or 2001...i forget which one.

i don't mind FN Champion...i just configure the controller the old way so i have total control of my fighter and i throw every single punch and control every single slip and block.

You can control whether you block body or head now? They update it or something?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.