Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peterson and Dirrell Brothers
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
Which Peterson and Dirrell brother do you lean more towards? I mean skill wise. Resolve. Anything....

*The little birdies are saying that Anthony Peterson is probably going to share the ring with Gamboa soon, so I'm sure we'll hear everyone's assessment in the near future.

Thoughts?
checkleft
Well personally I like the younger dirrell brother but he's out with an injury and I like lamont because of his crazy resolving but he got caught on roids =\...
flazi
both older brothers. young dirrell has yet to be tested.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 28 2012, 10:38 PM) *
Well personally I like the younger dirrell brother but he's out with an injury and I like lamont because of his crazy resolving but he got caught on roids =\...

I hear you re. Lamont and the 'roids, but I thought about it, his case was purely medical. This has been a learning experience for him and he gets a pass. To be honest I haven't really paid that much attention to his bro. Same thing with Andre Dirrell's bro., but from what I've seen all four boxers have promising futures.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.