Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sugar shane mosley and his chin..
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft

Shane mosley has always had one of the better chins I've ever seen. I've seen a lot of his fights but for some reason I never saw his fight with forrest probably because I'm not a huge forrest fan. I understand mosley was probably just pushing top ranks agenda when he said pacquiao hit him the hardest he ever felt but he has to be LYING after seeing what I witnessed this fight!

I agree with one of these comments on the video that if smoger was not the ref it probably would have been stopped, I was shocked, mosleys legs were dead and he looked completely gone. Have you guys ever seen mosley this out of it?
Plah
That fight came to mind when i read that topic. Margarito caught him with some shots too. His chin was great.

PS: Love your sig.
checkleft
QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 10 2012, 04:51 PM) *
That fight came to mind when i read that topic. Margarito caught him with some shots too. His chin was great.

PS: Love your sig.

Haha thanks
thefloatingmonkey
Forest always had Mosley's number. Mosley has a great chin.
daprofessor
a head butt lead to mosley being hurt by forrest. he then proceeded to land some hella-fied shots after that. yes...mosley has had one of the best chins in boxing.
checkleft
Idk it looked like the headbutt hurt forrest more than mosley, I think it may have altered the way he was fighting tho
flazi
what was even more amazing was the body work forrest put in in this fight, there was one round in particular where he laid it on mosley but damn mosley stood up to it. dude is tough as nails.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 10 2012, 05:34 PM) *
Idk it looked like the headbutt hurt forrest more than mosley, I think it may have altered the way he was fighting tho

definitely! he started pulling back and that's when forrest got him. the viper was something special. i was shocked when he lost to mayorga.
Cshel86
I hope to NEVER see Shane in a fight like this again. Gladly, he was still young and could take this type of beating. I almost had flashbacks of this fight, when he fought Floyd, and definitely when he fought Canelo due to the power shots that he took.

checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 10 2012, 07:24 PM) *
definitely! he started pulling back and that's when forrest got him. the viper was something special. i was shocked when he lost to mayorga.

Didn't he lose to him twice?? Unthinkable! Lol

That's why triangle theories are the stupidest thing boxing fans use, as floatingmonkey said in boxing sometimes theirs just that one or two guys that have your number no matter how good or bad they may be.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 10 2012, 04:22 PM) *

Shane mosley has always had one of the better chins I've ever seen. I've seen a lot of his fights but for some reason I never saw his fight with forrest probably because I'm not a huge forrest fan. I understand mosley was probably just pushing top ranks agenda when he said pacquiao hit him the hardest he ever felt but he has to be LYING after seeing what I witnessed this fight!

I agree with one of these comments on the video that if smoger was not the ref it probably would have been stopped, I was shocked, mosleys legs were dead and he looked completely gone. Have you guys ever seen mosley this out of it?

Check, you've NEVER seen this fight??? This proceeded the first DLH victory. That head butt definitely stunned Shane...however, that UPPERCUT and the straight right (which, btw, Forrest telegraphed from the other side of the ring) didn't help his situation in the least.
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 10 2012, 04:22 PM) *

Shane has a good chin. What strikes me more though, is Shane seems calm and not all gittery,twitchy, and shaky, and S@#...when did he start getting all twitchy?
checkleft
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 11 2012, 09:49 AM) *
Check, you've NEVER seen this fight??? This proceeded the first DLH victory. That head butt definitely stunned Shane...however, that UPPERCUT and the straight right (which, btw, Forrest telegraphed from the other side of the ring) didn't help his situation in the least.

Never! Lol and its weird because the two dlh fights are some of my favorite fights
checkleft
Hate double posting lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 10 2012, 07:33 PM) *
Didn't he lose to him twice?? Unthinkable! Lol

That's why triangle theories are the stupidest thing boxing fans use, as floatingmonkey said in boxing sometimes theirs just that one or two guys that have your number no matter how good or bad they may be.

yup x 2
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.