Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Morales-Garcia II: SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
checkleft
Quillin looks tired, Ndams neck is done.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 10:08 PM) *
Not sure why Quillin didn't jab as much as he could've, but I've got him ahead so far.

He doesn't look all that great between rounds, and the pep talk from his trainer isn't helping.

N'Dam is no slouch, my mistake for thinking that in the beginning. Fuckery could still be upon us though.
Gambit808
This is what makes 12 round fights fun to watch... Hello Brooklyn!
Franchize
Great fight. N'Dam has tremendous courage.
checkleft
Great fight, quillin came up clutch with some big kds he might have needed.
Plah
Damn knockdowns. N'Dam could have won that if he had been more careful.
Cshel86
2 knockdowns in the final round?! 6 total knockdowns?! Quillin has earned a new fan tonight. N'Dam will definitely have my attention is he fights again. He's a great boxer, with good movement, and crazy resolve. He validated Quillin's win tonight, so I have no problem saying that Quillin is an elite fighter in the division .

FYI...after the first 4 knockdowns, I didn't even bother to score it, so I'll have to go back and watch it again, in order to score it.
Genius
Tyson clapping,...gif material.
BigFightFan
WTF does Peter have a 3rd grade smiley face tattoo on his arm. Lmao
Cshel86
Don't cry Pete!
Franchize
Aight homie. You got ya belt. Go get them teeth fixed lol
Cheesey1
Cubanos! Great boxing nation.

Jim Grey's still a turd. Dumb questions.

Quillin used the uppercut very nicely too.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Lmao! And get that Walmart rollback tattoo removed or covered up
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:17 PM) *

Bro...I'm fuckin' cryin' in my living room laughing at this shit! Only Franchize comes from the woodwork and states the obvious!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Seriously bro, I'm in tears!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Great fight. N'Dam has tremendous courage.

Definitely.
Franchize
Holy shit! Danny Jacobs! Wow. I though he was done. That's amazing!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 20 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Great fight, quillin came up clutch with some big kds he might have needed.

Did you see Danny Jacobs' on the undercard? Explosive stuff. Level of competition was obviously very different but it was explosive.
Cshel86
Yoooo yo yo...BK in the building son. Respect it. Protect ya neck son. It's bout to get real grimey in here. Yo step Money, this is BK son. #Drunk
Franchize
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 10:19 PM) *

lmaoooooo the jokes are rolling lmaooooooo

Generic ass tattoo looking like he got it out the gumball machine at the supermarket
Franchize
Maino be knockin ppl out too lol
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:30 PM) *

Hell yeah Maino is a beast with them hands in the streets.
checkleft
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:24 PM) *
Did you see Danny Jacobs' on the undercard? Explosive stuff. Level of competition was obviously very different but it was explosive.

No I didn't catch it, but I've been following Daniel for a long time, big fan. I'm so glad he came back from his tumor he has potential to be a very good fighter in the division. He had a very bad string of events for him tho he should have cancelled the pirog fight
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:30 PM) *

Hi hater! Lol. That dude is a beast!

Yall are wild with these jokes though, you killed me with the joke about Kid Chopped-Tooth getting his tooth fixed. Lol
Franchize
Never thought I'd say this but Is it me or does Paulie look a little soft around the middle?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 20 2012, 10:33 PM) *
No I didn't catch it, but I've been following Daniel for a long time, big fan. I'm so glad he came back from his tumor he has potential to be a very good fighter in the division. He had a very bad string of events for him tho he should have cancelled the pirog fight

Looks like he's back on the right path. He scored a first round demolition of his opponent. Again, a safe opponent, which was understandable but Jacobs showed impressive hands.
Cshel86
Aw fuck Khan! Please don't start talking about that piece of shit motherfucker tonight. The evening is going fine without his name being brought up.
Franchize
Damn Smoger. Ho many low blows you gonna miss lol Paulie fuck his woman or something?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:41 PM) *
Damn Smoger. Ho many low blows you gonna miss lol Paulie fuck his woman or something?

That would be one way to make sure that Paulie won't be doing that again...

Malignaggi's obviously ahead. Either 3 to 0 or 2 to 1.
Franchize
No homo but Paulie's dick is gonna look like an eggplant by the end of the night. My goodness.
Cshel86
Looks like Paulie will win again, on cuts.

Cano is built "Ford tough" and has suffered worse cuts against Morales, so he should be okay for at least a few more rounds.
BigFightFan
That cut might be paulie's saving grace tonight. Cano is coming on strong
Franchize
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 10:19 PM) *

I'm still laughin at this shit lmaoooooo
mgrover
paulie needs to calm down and stop aiming for that cut.
checkleft
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:41 PM) *

He's going for the record.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:46 PM) *
No homo but Paulie's dick is gonna look like an eggplant by the end of the night. My goodness.

Lmao!
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:51 PM) *
I'm still laughin at this shit lmaoooooo
lol I would be ashamed to smile and walk around with my shirt off
BigFightFan
I wish Cano would punch when malinaggi goes to pull up his trunks.
Cheesey1
Paulie's jab is really crisp. Liking the body punching that he's added. As long as he doesn't get hurt and he continues to wear Cano down, he can start going back to the one two at will.
Franchize
I've got Paulie up 4-2
Cshel86
These flashy trunks are making me even more drunk...

Cano's not gonna have a long career if his face falls apart in every fight. no2.gif

Paulie's getting a bit busted up as well. That Mexican blood may prevail is Paulie isn't careful.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 10:59 PM) *
I've got Paulie up 4-2

I've got it 5-1 for Goombah Paulie.
checkleft
Cano is landing way too many low blows..
Franchize
Smoger needs to gain control of this fight
Cshel86
It's gotta suck to fight a guy with no power, but is quick enough to beat you to the punch with the basics.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 20 2012, 11:07 PM) *
Cano is landing way too many low blows..

Yup.

For me, Cano hasn't done enough to win this one. Close rounds, but Paulie's been effective enough to win the majority of the rounds.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 11:12 PM) *
It's gotta suck to fight a guy with no power, but is quick enough to beat you to the punch with the basics.

Another thing that makes boxing a sweet science.

I think that if he starts landing that right after the jab, as Trout's saying, Cano will feel them.
Franchize
Paulie needs to mix up which way he's circling. Especialy with that cut, he should be circling the other way more.
checkleft
Smoger might as well be ringside.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 11:12 PM) *

You really hit the nail on the head with that one. Paulie is winning on movement and the jab alone
BigFightFan
Cano cano cano! Lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 11:14 PM) *
Another thing that makes boxing a sweet science.

I think that if he starts landing that right after the jab, as Trout's saying, Cano will feel them.

Yes he will, but who knows.

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 11:15 PM) *
You really hit the nail on the head with that one. Paulie is winning on movement and the jab alone

No YOU hit the nail on the head...Paulie just got dropped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.