Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Morales-Garcia II: SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 11:47 PM) *
I thought that was likely and it might still happen, but Trout's comment just now about Garcia showing maturity might be prescient.

He was right.
Genius
Give me Garcia/Rios!
Franchize
Morales did a twist like the Chinese on the high dive in the Olympics lol Like Gabby Douglas on the vault
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:02 AM) *
He was right.

Trout's comments were spot on all night. IMO boxers make the best commentators, from Paulie M, RJ Jr., Antonio 'the Roid Man' Tarver and now Austin Trout.
BigFightFan
Leonard Ellerbe is in the crowd, so we might see Garcia Mayweather in May.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 21 2012, 12:00 AM) *
Garcia has great timing, stupid ass people that said the Khan hook was a lucky punch.

Exactly! Fuck them! Khan is just some duck-ass, overhyped, sissy-ass, wannabe. Fuck him. He wants a rematch...see what happened to Erik.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 21 2012, 12:03 AM) *
Morales did a twist like the Chinese on the high dive in the Olympics lol Like Gabby Douglas on the vault

That shit was UGLY! LOL

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 21 2012, 12:04 AM) *

HUSH BFF! You might actually be onto something. Lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:05 AM) *
Exactly! Fuck them! Khan is just some duck-ass, overhyped, sissy-ass, wannabe. Fuck him. He wants a rematch...see what happened to Erik.

That shit was UGLY! LOL

HUSH BFF! You might actually be onto something. Lol

I hope they make the rematch. I'll come back to this thread, copy and paste your comments when Khan beats up Garcia.
Gambit808
QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 20 2012, 11:59 PM) *
everybody says watch out for that monster left hook

I now see why lol. Respect to Garcia! Only upset here is the end of Erik Morales... Hopefully.
Franchize
Rubbing his face like he's on E or something. What was te drug he popped for anyway? Was he on a Molly?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:07 AM) *
I hope they make the rematch. I'll come back to this thread, copy and paste your comments when Khan beats up Garcia.

I cant stand Khan. Just when I start to like him, he starts that pissing & moaning, like nothing's his fault. He'll get caught the same way that he did in the first fight. He's a fool...
Franchize

I was gonna post the same thing earlier in the night. didnt wanna speak anything into fruition tho. That would be a waste
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:10 AM) *
I cant stand Khan. Just when I start to like him, he starts that pissing & moaning, like nothing's his fault. He'll get caught the same way that he did in the first fight. He's a fool...

Ha! Fair enough. I like Khan, yeah he's said some dumb stuff, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens after he starts getting comfortable with Virgil Hunter as his trainer.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Genius @ Oct 21 2012, 12:02 AM) *
Give me Garcia/Rios!

I'd watch it. If Garcia boxes and actually shows some D unlike Alvarado, it should be a very manageable night for Garcia.
Franchize
Zab shoulda been on this card. Im not even a Zab fan but you cant talk brooklyn boxin without having Zab involved. O and Alexander/Bailey....shoot yourself.Cunningham popped all that shit and yall got in the ring and did the Waltz together.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:13 AM) *
Ha! Fair enough. I like Khan, yeah he's said some dumb stuff, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens after he starts getting comfortable with Virgil Hunter as his trainer.

Hunter has been working with Ward since he was a kid...nobody can help Khan's trash ring intelligence. He's okay overseas, but he gets over here and loses his mind. Again, just when I start to like him as a fighter, he just starts running his mouth. His mouth just may be the case. Lol
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 21 2012, 12:11 AM) *
I was gonna post the same thing earlier in the night. didnt wanna speak anything into fruition tho. That would be a waste

I may be wrong, but I'm calling it now. I can't think of any other scenario as to why Ellerbe was so cozy with Schaffer
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:16 AM) *
Hunter has been working with Ward since he was a kid...nobody can help Khan's trash ring intelligence. He's okay overseas, but he gets over here and loses his mind. Again, just when I start to like him as a fighter, he just starts running his mouth. His mouth just may be the case. Lol

Ha! We'll see...

Fantastic night of boxing by GBP. I enjoyed every bout, even Alexander/Bailey.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 21 2012, 12:15 AM) *
Zab shoulda been on this card. Im not even a Zab fan but you cant talk brooklyn boxin without having Zab involved. O and Alexander/Bailey....shoot yourself.Cunningham popped all that shit and yall got in the ring and did the Waltz together.

Yeah, Zab would've been a great addition, but he's with Main Events. I can imagine them wanting an arm and a leg to co-promote with GBP because Zab's their boxer.

Ha!! I didn't think that Alexander/Bailey was that bad. Styles make fights, shorter guy vs. taller guy who wasn't active etc.
mgrover
video will be up soon
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:04 AM) *
Trout's comments were spot on all night. IMO boxers make the best commentators, from Paulie M, RJ Jr., Antonio 'the Roid Man' Tarver and now Austin Trout.

Agreed. Traver was good, but something about his voice, along with that annoying ass laugh of his, often made me forget how corny Al Bernstein's jokes/punch lines were for him (Traver) to even laugh at.

But that's just me I suppose lol.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:22 AM) *
Yeah, Zab would've been a great addition, but he's with Main Events. I can imagine them wanting an arm and a leg to co-promote with GBP because Zab's their boxer.

Ha!! I didn't think that Alexander/Bailey was that bad. Styles make fights, shorter guy vs. taller guy who wasn't active etc.

Bailey put forth a piss poor effort, like he only wanted to cash out
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:24 AM) *
Agreed. Traver was good, but something about his voice, along with that annoying ass laugh of his, often made me forget how corny Al Bernstein's jokes/punch lines were for him (Traver) to even laugh at.

But that's just me I suppose lol.

Agreed, Tarver seemed a bit too "Hollywood" at times, but the substance of his comments were mostly good to go.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 21 2012, 12:26 AM) *
Bailey put forth a piss poor effort, like he only wanted to cash out

I hear you. Although he isn't the most active guy and that was his whole plan, land the big punch etc.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:20 AM) *
Ha! We'll see...

Fantastic night of boxing by GBP. I enjoyed every bout, even Alexander/Bailey.

Agreed

QUOTE (mgrover @ Oct 21 2012, 12:23 AM) *
video will be up soon

Make it fast sir!

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:26 AM) *
Agreed, Tarver seemed a bit too "Hollywood" at times, but the substance of his comments were mostly good to go.

Man, yall leave my uncle Tarver alone. He belongs on Showtime!
Gambit808

I doubt it, but it sounds good. Out of all the potential money out there, why settle for a guy with whom NO ONE would give a shot at winning. That spells NO MONEY.

Assuming the fight happens, it would most likely be at Floyd's comfort zone 147, but how does Garcia jump over all the top ranked contenders and champions in the division? By knocking out Khan? Cause it damn shore can't be for knocking out Morales.

I don't see the potential draw, and I don't even believe Garcia's fathers mouth is big enough to sell the fight.

But that's just my simpl opinion, let's see what Floyd does.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:29 AM) *
Man, yall leave my uncle Tarver alone. He belongs on Showtime!

More than my uncle Roy belongs on HBO???
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:43 AM) *
I don't see the potential draw, and I don't even believe Garcia's fathers mouth is big enough to sell the fight.

I want to agree with you, but it all depends on what Danny does from now to Jan. If he's able to make another decent account for himself. then I dont see why not. I do agree with you though, but of you think about it, Danny did beat the guy (Khan) that the media (even HBO) was building up to face him. They could play off of that.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:49 AM) *
I want to agree with you, but it all depends on what Danny does from now to Jan. If he's able to make another decent account for himself.

The Khan fight was a start, but he's gonna have to do a whole lot better than Morales. It was a great knock out to end a legends career, but it ain't making much noise if ask me. He has to prove that he is at an Elite/More deserving level to get a shot at any cash cow. Ortiz even had more credentials than this guy before he even got to Berto. Yup, I said it lol.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 21 2012, 01:02 AM) *
The Khan fight was a start, but he's gonna have to do a whole lot better than Morales. It was a great knock out to end a legends career, but it ain't making much noise if ask me. He has to prove that he is at an Elite/More deserving level to get a shot at any cash cow. Ortiz even had more credentials than this guy before he even got to Berto. Yup, I said it lol.

You gotta think about it, he took Khan's place as the runner-up when he beat him in that convincing fashion. You're telling me that beating Matthysse, Rios, or anybody else at 140, will warrant a Mayweather fight?

I cant agree that Ortiz had a better resume, but let's be real, had he not beat Berto, nobody would've thought about him fighting Floyd. Ortiz was built up by Oscar, but Danny is the unified champ, so it's even in that aspect.

I cant say that Ortiz had a better resume prior Berto. He got wacked against Maidana, but other than that....an old Vivian Harris, E. Clottey, A. Diaz, an old Nate Campbell, and a formidable Lamont Peterson who he fought to a draw with.

I can actually see this fight happening, if Danny has a fight in Jan. and looks good. I was about to say something else, but it left my mind. laugh.gif
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 01:10 AM) *
You gotta think about it, he took Khan's place as the runner-up when he beat him in that convincing fashion. You're telling me that beating Matthysse, Rios, or anybody else at 140, will warrant a Mayweather fight?

I cant agree that Ortiz had a better resume, but let's be real, had he not beat Berto, nobody would've thought about him fighting Floyd. Ortiz was built up by Oscar, but Danny is the unified champ, so it's even in that aspect.

I cant say that Ortiz had a better resume prior Berto. He got wacked against Maidana, but other than that....an old Vivian Harris, E. Clottey, A. Diaz, an old Nate Campbell, and a formidable Lamont Peterson who he fought to a draw with.

I can actually see this fight happening, if Danny has a fight in Jan. and looks good. I was about to say something else, but it left my mind. laugh.gif

To be continued till tommorew Cshels, for now, I'll leave u with "if his next scrap isent up against a 147lbs. Credited Welterweight, then let us agree to disagree on this topic.
checkleft
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 11:07 PM) *

You can't teach chin, and its hard to teach patience and timing. Three things Khan does not have right now, I'm curious to see how he does with a better trainer (yea I said it).
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 11:15 PM) *

Zab wasn't there by accident lol hes probably looking for a fight with Danny after the lamont thing went terrible. And as for Garcia I like his bobbing and weaving when they mentioned matthysse lol. A lot of opponents out there for Danny, and I'm giving the kid some props he may not be flashy but the comfort he shows in the ring no matter what the situation or opponent reminds me of marquez sort of.

But like I said he needs to stay away from Lucas if he likes his O
mgrover

finally up thanks to my slow ass connection
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 21 2012, 12:43 AM) *
I doubt it, but it sounds good. Out of all the potential money out there, why settle for a guy with whom NO ONE would give a shot at winning. That spells NO MONEY.

Assuming the fight happens, it would most likely be at Floyd's comfort zone 147, but how does Garcia jump over all the top ranked contenders and champions in the division? By knocking out Khan? Cause it damn shore can't be for knocking out Morales.

But that's just my simpl opinion, let's see what Floyd does.

The same they settled for Ortiz after he looked well against Berto. That fight sold well even with Victor's performance against Maidana in the back of everyone's mind. Gracias win over Khan is more significant than Ortiz win over berto. This fight could be made. Imagine roger going back and forth with with Danny's dad on 24/7 and at the press conferences.

Erase pacquia and Martinez from the equation and tell me who else Floyd can fight besides Canelo? Golden will probably place Canelo against the trout/cotto winner
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 21 2012, 01:51 AM) *
To be continued till tommorew Cshels, for now, I'll leave u with "if his next scrap isent up against a 147lbs. Credited Welterweight, then let us agree to disagree on this topic.

Man I need to lay off the booze. no2.gif

I'm almost afraid to look at what I posted in this thread after the Quillin fight. Anyway, Im not even sure why I engaged in that discussion. I guess that we set ourselves up for disappointment when we start hopefully matching these guys up with the top names after a good fight. If anything, Danny needs to rest, because his schedule has been a bit rough as of late.

We can discuss this later, no biggie...I just dont want us to get our hopes up. As boxing fans, we usually get the shorter end of the stick anyway. Lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 21 2012, 04:04 AM) *
You can't teach chin, and its hard to teach patience and timing. Three things Khan does not have right now, I'm curious to see how he does with a better trainer (yea I said it).

Zab wasn't there by accident lol hes probably looking for a fight with Danny after the lamont thing went terrible. And as for Garcia I like his bobbing and weaving when they mentioned matthysse lol. A lot of opponents out there for Danny, and I'm giving the kid some props he may not be flashy but the comfort he shows in the ring no matter what the situation or opponent reminds me of marquez sort of.

But like I said he needs to stay away from Lucas if he likes his O

It' on an poppin'! You and Cshel will be eating crow if Garcia gives Khan a rematch.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 10:37 AM) *
Man I need to lay off the booze. no2.gif

I'm almost afraid to look at what I posted in this thread after the Quillin fight. Anyway, Im not even sure why I engaged in that discussion. I guess that we set ourselves up for disappointment when we start hopefully matching these guys up with the top names after a good fight. If anything, Danny needs to rest, because his schedule has been a bit rough as of late.

We can discuss this later, no biggie...I just dont want us to get our hopes up. As boxing fans, we usually get the shorter end of the stick anyway. Lol

I say drink more. I'm hoping that Allmenjoi is quietly taking note of all your posts.
Cshel86
Alexander/Bailey: At this point, Cunningham needs an assistant trainer, to help work on some new weapons for Devon's arsenal. I'm not surprised at Devon's on-the-edge performance last night, he's always risky and keeps us on the edge of our seats.

Im not saying that in a good way either. Devon ALWAYS leaves himself open, and his game plans have been risky, and always leaves us wondering if he's gonna get knocked out. I like Devon and Cunningham, but it seems like something still hasn't clicked with this kid.

He fought a safe risky fight last night...if that makes sense. Those straight lefts to the body were supposed to set up head shots, but Devon leaned in and stayed too long (on more than a few occasions), and left himself open for Bailey's right hand. He did enough to score points, but not enough to keep himself out of harm's way.

Quillin/N'Dam: I think this fight stole the show. I would like to see more of N'Dam in the future! This is one of Quillin's best performances to date, he EARNED his title last night. We've been seeing waaay too many titles being given to fighters, especially when the title fight involves a tomato can who's supposed to lose.

N'Dam brought the best out of Quillin. He moved, jabbed (hard), and showed resolve in the worse times, and gave Kid Chocolate a fight til the very last bell, regardless of how many times he touched the canvas. Great fight and Im proud of Quillin!

Malignaggi/Cano: Not all that impressed with this bout, but Paulie jabbed his way to a victory. Speaking of his punches, shouldn't his hands be fine by now? Can't he work on power at this stage? Dude is in there with bigger guys with more power, so he's gonna need more than what he's been showing us.

He's looked vulnerable over the past year and a half. J. Cotto stunned him, Lora stunned him and almost dropped him, and Cano dropped him last night. Paulie's reflexes are getting a bit rusty, but he does have "learning how to ride a bike syndrome", so he'll get by just fine with his boxing.

Garcia/Morales: Glad this one ended quickly. I like Morales and he showed shades of his old self with the speed at which he started. He was just open for those shots last night. I have to go back and watch it though, since alcohol was in the driver's seat, which may have swayed my assessment a bit.

Garcia just has a nasty hook, and power in both hands. He should work just a bit more on his defense, because he gets hit a bit more than he needs to. One thing's for sure, if you're in an exchange with this motherfucker, you better learn how to duck.

I was a bit pissed at Morales, because he seemed salty about the stoppage. After all the shit he put us through over the past 72 hours, he gets knocked out anyway, then says that it's his last fight "in the U.S.". Really Erik? Thanks for what you've given the sport, and you've had a great career...now go and run amok in Mexico. laugh.gif
wolterb
I missed the quillin and alexander fights unfortunately but i still got to see malignaggi v cano and the main event.

malignaggi has gotta use his feet more if he wants to stay behind his jab all night. he is fast still but that is about it. i don't think he can afford to keep getting hit in the pocket against dudes who can absorb his shots easily and throw harder ones back. didn't cano's eye cut in the morales fight?? it would be too bad if hes that young and already gonna have weak spots on his face opening up every fight.

the main event was dissapointing to me. it looked to me that morales was sleep walking through the ring. no disrespect to garcia, he looked composed and got the job done. certainly erased any doubt their 1st fight created. but i gotta hope morales is serious when he says he'll be done after one more fight. he looked slow and contemplative at best.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 10:43 AM) *
It' on an poppin'! You and Cshel will be eating crow if Garcia gives Khan a rematch.

Screw Khan! At least I'll stand firm on that. but I'm almost sure the rematch will happen if Khan whines enough and actually gets past his next opponent. Garcia has solidified his Morales victory with the rematch...something that Khan fails to give, rematches.

I cant stand this dude even more now. He claims that he was hit by a "lucky shot", but that same "lucky shot" put Morales's lights out last night. Khan and Ortiz are on the shit bus at the moment, and neither them have any room to make requests or demands.

If this rematch is signed, I'll gracefully bow out, give you guys props for calling it, and I'll reach for my ulcer medicine.

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 10:47 AM) *
I say drink more. I'm hoping that Allmenjoi is quietly taking note of all your posts.

Of course she's taking notes, she's probably bumming our posts and posting them as her own somewhere else. Bum ass hoe. laugh.gif
Jack 1000
I went to sleep last night and accidentally found the results today:

Alexander-Baily was a bore snore, I had it 3-3-1 after 7 I think with Devon taking all rounds after that.

The Quillin-N'jakim fight was great! The French challenger got knocked down a whole bunch of times and kept coming. He even WON some rounds when he wasn't knocked down. But the officials had the fight farther apart than ringside commentary.

Went to bed around round 7 of Malinaggi-Cano. Heard one judge had it really wide against Paulie. Was that fair?

Jack
HazConvictedFelonMane
World Championship boxing in Brooklyn for the 1st time in 81 years. You know your boy had to be in the building to be a part of history. I enjoyed myself last night. Peter Quillin's fight was the money's worth fight of the night. I've been hard on him in the past but he made me warm up to him a little bit. The corwd really willed him on when he looked like his legs were leaving from under him. What he said during the post fight interview is what made me warm up a little bit to him. He still has more to prove because Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam is a fighter who's been sequestered to France and Lux'Burg. Quillin can be a hot ticket in Brooklyn. He had the crowd last night. I'd like to see more of N'Dam N'Jikam. He has heart and he's earned the respect of the people in Brooklyn and we're tough to win over. Great night for Brooklyn and Mike Tyson got a standing O from everyone in the spot. You guys can find me in the Barclay's when there's a fight that is worth my while.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 08:54 PM) *
If you want Stacey Dash you'd better rep. the GOP.

2nd time i've heard this reference to stacey dash and the gop. what happened? huh.gif
Cshel86
I KNOW I was wasted last night...just watched the fight again. Smh...Morales started well, but dude is flat-footed, and officially done. I may have given him much more credit than he actually deserved last night.

Gosh...dude came into the ring with the retired stripper body and almost went out the ring in a dive position. As soon as he hit the canvas, the ref knew what the deal was. I dont ever think I've seen get his clock cleaned like that...in mid-punch.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 21 2012, 04:35 PM) *
2nd time i've heard this reference to stacey dash and the gop. what happened? huh.gif

She said that Mitt can get it if he wants...just joking. What she really said was that she'll be voting for Mitt Romney, just like that other one, Niki Minaj. Re. Niki Minaj who in their right mind takes a stage name that's an abbreviation for menage a trois - and this is who teenage girls are emulating?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Screw Khan! At least I'll stand firm on that. but I'm almost sure the rematch will happen if Khan whines enough and actually gets past his next opponent. Garcia has solidified his Morales victory with the rematch...something that Khan fails to give, rematches.

I cant stand this dude even more now. He claims that he was hit by a "lucky shot", but that same "lucky shot" put Morales's lights out last night. Khan and Ortiz are on the shit bus at the moment, and neither them have any room to make requests or demands.

If this rematch is signed, I'll gracefully bow out, give you guys props for calling it, and I'll reach for my ulcer medicine.

Of course she's taking notes, she's probably bumming our posts and posting them as her own somewhere else. Bum ass hoe. laugh.gif

Ha!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 08:24 PM) *
She said that Mitt can get it if he wants...just joking. What she really said was that she'll be voting for Mitt Romney, just like that other one, Niki Minaj. Re. Niki Minaj who in their right mind takes a stage name that's an abbreviation for menage a trois - and this is who teenage girls are emulating?

Binder of Women!!! Romney needs his hoes too! Dont hate on him. Lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 21 2012, 08:24 PM) *

not surprised by either chick...i can tell she was on that. never really liked niki manaj. pure wackness. don't get me wrong though...i'd smash on both. laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 21 2012, 08:34 PM) *
Binder of Women!!! Romney needs his hoes too! Dont hate on him. Lol

Ha! I'm trying not to hate, but I'm out here struggling to fill one page in my crappy little black book.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 21 2012, 09:59 PM) *
not surprised by either chick...i can tell she was on that. never really liked niki manaj. pure wackness. don't get me wrong though...i'd smash on both. laugh.gif

Agreed.

I just heard that she and Stacey Dash are doing a remix of the Gwen Guthrie (R.I.P) song 'Ain't Nothin' Going on But the Rent.' This time the chorus is "gotta be in the g.o.p if you wanna be with me."
Cheesey1
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Oct 21 2012, 03:43 PM) *
World Championship boxing in Brooklyn for the 1st time in 81 years. You know your boy had to be in the building to be a part of history. I enjoyed myself last night. Peter Quillin's fight was the money's worth fight of the night. I've been hard on him in the past but he made me warm up to him a little bit. The corwd really willed him on when he looked like his legs were leaving from under him. What he said during the post fight interview is what made me warm up a little bit to him. He still has more to prove because Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam is a fighter who's been sequestered to France and Lux'Burg. Quillin can be a hot ticket in Brooklyn. He had the crowd last night. I'd like to see more of N'Dam N'Jikam. He has heart and he's earned the respect of the people in Brooklyn and we're tough to win over. Great night for Brooklyn and Mike Tyson got a standing O from everyone in the spot. You guys can find me in the Barclay's when there's a fight that is worth my while.

Cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.