Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Morales-Garcia II: SPOILERS
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Franchize
Devon's head has been the most effective weapon of the night
Cshel86
How much do you guys want to bet that Bailey will claim he got injured during the fight? Lol

I feel it coming
BigFightFan
That was a poor performance by a so called champion, bailey should be ashamed. Also I don't know how much credit I can give Alexander for the victory. Maybe the styles just didn't mix
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:02 PM) *
LMAO I personally think she isthe most beautiful women on the planet but I gotta admit....that tarnished her image for me. I wanted to slap her....then tell her Im sorry and I love her

Ha!
Franchize
OK I'm feeling like Devon owe money or something. Ths is the second shitty fight I've suffered from this guy. Granted Bailey holds the lion share of the blame bu still. Alexander looked very C class.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 09:07 PM) *
That was a poor performance by a so called champion, bailey should be ashamed. Also I don't know how much credit I can give Alexander for the victory. Maybe the styles just didn't mix

I hear you, but I always give the bigger /taller guy the automatic advantage, so whenever the smaller boxer wins, I give them credit. He can improve, but I'm cool with it.

Austin Trout liked Alexander's performance and I agree with him.

Franchize
Did Cunningham just play Devon lol Devon put his arm around him and he yanked it off. He looks pissed off
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 09:07 PM) *
That was a poor performance by a so called champion, bailey should be ashamed.

Bailey didn't fight like a damn champion, and that's why he'll always take the back seat in his career.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:08 PM) *
OK I'm feeling like Devon owe money or something. Ths is the second shitty fight I've suffered from this guy. Granted Bailey holds the lion share of the blame bu still. Alexander looked very C class.

3rd for me...Koltelnik, Bradley, and now this one.

These fuckin' NY fans hate everything that isn't Jay-Z or Miguel Cotto. Jesus, they need to get over this shit.
BigFightFan
Kevin doesn't look pleased with Devon's performance after all the shit he talked. Fuck the NY fans lol
Franchize
Getting tired of hearing these post fight "I'll be better next time" speeches.
checkleft
The last time I look forward to anything Alexander.. he leads with his head clinches a lot and pitty pat punches.
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:11 PM) *
Bailey didn't fight like a damn champion, and that's why he'll always take the back seat in his career.

3rd for me...Koltelnik, Bradley, and now this one.

These fuckin' NY fans hate everything that isn't Jay-Z or Miguel Cotto. Jesus, they need to get over this shit.

I forgot about the Kotelnik fight. Granted NY fans take it overboard but let's be honest...This was a shitty fight.

Tonight jsut proves there's a difference between NYC fight fans and BROOKLYN fight fans. Trust me. There are a lot of seats being occupied by hood ass BK dudes that are just hyped to be in henew Barclays center.
Franchize
DAMN Cotto's wife was lookin extra scrumptious in that clip
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:16 PM) *
I forgot about the Kotelnik fight. Granted NY fans take it overboard but let's be honest...This was a shitty fight.

Tonight jsut proves there's a difference between NYC fight fans and BROOKLYN fight fans. Trust me. There are a lot of seats being occupied by hood ass BK dudes that are just hyped to be in henew Barclays center.

Not to pile on the NY sports fans criticism, but when I used to go to the Garden for Knicks games it was the same. I've been to both the old and the new Yankee stadium and heard that too. As you know, the new Yankee stadium's an expensive afternoon so the hood can't be to blame for that.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:16 PM) *

True, it was a shitty fight. LMAO at the NYC and Brooklyn fan differential! I learn something new every day.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 20 2012, 09:19 PM) *
DAMN Cotto's wife was lookin extra scrumptious in that clip

Yes she was! Trust me bro, since I came back from Vegas and saw all of those Latino women, I'm really ready to commit to learning Spanish!
Franchize
Oh Mylanta...the booty on that ring card girl
Cshel86
Where's BigFightFan? I remember him mentioning a possible upset tonight...this could be it. Anybody with two brain cells to rub together, is riding for Quillin, me included. Some fuckery has to happen to tonight, and I put it in the hands of this fight. Who knows. I do want Pete to win his first title though.

Just popped some Aspirin so I wont have a headache from this capt. Morgan and Yuengling in the morning. Maybe Im just contributing to my inebriation...who knows. cool.gif
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:24 PM) *
True, it was a shitty fight. LMAO at the NYC and Brooklyn fan differential! I learn something new every day.

I went to HS in BK and y wfe is from BK. I had no choice but to learn the difference.
Franchize
YAY!!! A real fight. These guys are thring some thunder and boxing pretty well too. This N'Dam kid is super confident
Cshel86
Quillin has to work harder than usual, and he doesn't look set. Seems like most of the guys that he's fought as of late, have been shorter than him, but this equal height has been a challenge for Pete.

Mike Tyson has on a strong ass turtle neck laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:26 PM) *
Where's BigFightFan? I remember him mentioning a possible upset tonight...this could be it. Anybody with two brain cells to rub together, is riding for Quillin, me included. Some fuckery has to happen to tonight, and I put it in the hands of this fight. Who knows. I do want Pete to win his first title though.

Just popped some Aspirin so I wont have a headache from this capt. Morgan and Yuengling in the morning. Maybe Im just contributing to my inebriation...who knows. cool.gif

AS much as I hate quoting myself, BFF asked the upset question and I said:

"Not really, but maybe Garcia/Morales and Quillin/N'Dam. Unlikely, but since you asked those are the only two that I can envision."
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:26 PM) *

Ndam can in with a good game plan, lets see what kid Choc does to adjust to the speed of the frenchmen
ROME
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:33 PM) *
Quillin has to work harder than usual, and he doesn't look set. Seems like most of the guys that he's fought as of late, have been shorter than him, but this equal height has been a challenge for Pete.

Cshel can you send me a link to tonight's fights?
Cshel86
QUOTE (ROME @ Oct 20 2012, 09:37 PM) *
Cshel can you send me a link to tonight's fights?

Just did!
Franchize
Holy Shit what a punch
ROME
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:36 PM) *
AS much as I hate quoting myself, BFF asked the upset question and I said:

"Not really, but maybe Garcia/Morales and Quillin/N'Dam. Unlikely, but since you asked those are the only two that I can envision."

Disregard. Got it my dude! Good lookin'!
Cshel86
SHIT!!! That was nasty hook by Quillin!!!

Those lefts can't miss!
checkleft
Got dam! After a weak ass fight this is what I'm talking about
BigFightFan
Thought the ropes held him up and that should have been counted as a KD
Franchize
Perfect counters. N'Dam started getting a bit wild and Quilli made him pay.
Franchize
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 09:41 PM) *

I agree. Shulda been a Knockdown
Franchize
Even though he got tagged and may get KO'd. I already wanna see this N'Dam kid again. This is my 1st time seeing him. He's got some pop
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 09:41 PM) *

Yup, he bounced off the ropes as if they were a trampoline.
Cshel86
This shit is just embarrassing at this point. Maybe if N'Dam was African like Ajose, then he'd be able to withstand these punches. He still seems confident, but he just doesn't have any answers for Quillin. He's making this dude do Rapper's Delight dips and other breakdance moves.

I had N'Dam winning the first 3 rounds, but it's been all Quillin since then.
Franchize
Quillin is putting on a show
Franchize
I'm eager to see what kind of reception Paulie gets
checkleft
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 08:41 PM) *

This
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 09:49 PM) *
This shit is just embarrassing at this point. Maybe if N'Dam was African like Ajose, then he'd be able to withstand these punches. He still seems confident, but he just doesn't have any answers for Quillin. He's making this dude do Rapper's Delight dips and other breakdance moves.

I had N'Dam winning the first 3 rounds, but it's been all Quillin since then.

N'Dam might have a French passport, but he's Cameroonian. I initially thought that he was from Senegal, but the Showtime guys just reminded me that he's Cameroonian.

There's a good Ghanaian card in Nov. Hopefully it'll be streamed somewhere.
Cshel86
N'Dam name actually stands for..."And DAMN! Quillin's got a nasty ass hook!"

Franchize
Left hook eminent. Bout to end N'Dam's night
Franchize
Damn Angie Martinez is still sexy. WTF i Ortiz doin there. Ol' bitchmade dude lol
Franchize
Low blow!
BigFightFan
Peter looks a little gassed
checkleft
Ndam not going anywhere. Good fight
Cshel86
These Adidas gloves will be N'Dam's downfall. laugh.gif
checkleft
What a round!
Cshel86
Quillin is in there bullshitting. I wouldn't doubt if he's sustained an injury. I could be wrong though.
Plah
Very good fight.
Cheesey1
Not sure why Quillin didn't jab as much as he could've, but I've got him ahead so far.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 10:01 PM) *
Peter looks a little gassed

Yup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.