Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather....Ms. Jackson...Victo Ortiz...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Marcus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOO3l_3CG2k...layer_embedded#!

I don't know hat this is about. Im not making any assumptions, but all i hope this does is get Floyd super angry and motivate him to go back to his FIRST love...boxing. I hope this makes him accept Sergio's challenge for a fight in April or May of 2013.
checkleft
Haha this shit is hilarious

Ortiz did say he was doing some acting since he can't box for a while as for miss Jackson, she's a camera whore.
mitukczuk
Floyd has no reason to get angry because of this. Lol, it was probably his idea...
mgrover
that shit is hilarious
leonthegee
Ms Jackson is a model right? Thats the kind of shit models do. Do you think shes gonna be hugged up with Victor Ortiz for free? She probably got a nice check for that lil skit. I cant see Floyd being mad at that.
daprofessor
laugh.gif
BigFightFan
I can't believe people are trying to spin this into a story of infidelity. Waste of my time..
checkleft
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 24 2012, 04:23 PM) *
I can't believe people are trying to spin this into a story of infidelity. Waste of my time..

Hahaha
Musashi100
i really don't see nothing wrong with this picture. hell you would think she be mad at him for watching strippers at all these clubs he be going to.
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (Marcus @ Oct 24 2012, 12:31 AM) *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOO3l_3CG2k...layer_embedded#!

I don't know hat this is about. Im not making any assumptions, but all i hope this does is get Floyd super angry and motivate him to go back to his FIRST love...boxing. I hope this makes him accept Sergio's challenge for a fight in April or May of 2013.

Floyd probably brokered this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.