Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@3PMET/1PM(PT) Froch vs. Mack-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
We know this fight shouldn't be PPV. In actuality, it probably shouldn't be. But the crowd will be electric and we will see if Mack can at least make it interesting. All comments here.

Jack

Administrator
Cheesey1
Khalid Yafai continues to impress. Missed most of the Scott Cardle bout. Callum Smith looked solid in what I believe was his debut. Bellew's winning so far, but Bolonti's certainly not out of this one.
mgrover
Froch wins, KOed him via body shot
Cheesey1
The body shot started things off. Then the left to the head.
mgrover
To me it was the bodyshot, late reaction which can seem a bit suspicious, I mean it seems like Mack wanted an out
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 17 2012, 06:18 PM) *
To me it was the bodyshot, late reaction which can seem a bit suspicious, I mean it seems like Mack wanted an out

Yeah, agreed about it being a gradual reaction. Mack wanting an out did cross my mind.

Credit to Froch for acknowledging after the bout that Mack's coming down in weight probably played a part in things.

What do you think about Yafai? Granted he's still fighting the lower end of the spectrum, but that's fine as he's just getting started.
mgrover
didnt watch that fight tbh, i just got on as they were in the ring for Froch
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 18 2012, 04:04 PM) *
didnt watch that fight tbh, i just got on as they were in the ring for Froch

He'll be on again at some point soon. Highly recommended
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 17 2012, 07:18 PM) *

I saw one body shot a little before he folded that really looked like it hurt him and then I thought a second one landed that may have put him down..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.