Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@5PM(ET)/2PM(PT) LIVE: Hatton vs. Senchenko SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For comments on Hatton's comeback fight.

Jack

Administrator
fightscoreollector
Hi guys i will be covering the Hatton fight for my fightscorecollector site tonight (in the signature below)

please post your scores in this thread and i will add them all to the site

thanks for the continuous support - fightscorecollector
Cshel86
I noticed a substantial size difference (height) in the weigh-in pics yesterday. If Ricky is able to work past that, then we should see the standard prediction of Hatton stopping him. Hatton only has great head movement when his opponent isn't good with his jab.

I've only saw Senchenko fight once, and that was against Paulie. This is supposed to be a Hatton comeback fight, but if Senchenko is able to give Hatton angles and use his jab, then Hatton may get upset. Ricky DOES look old as shit, but we can blame that on the pints and coke.

Sad thing is, Senchenko has what it takes to beat Hatton, but the big stage, crowd reaction, and the hype of the guy across the ring from him...may make him mentally crumble. Unless he decides to fight Ricky like Carson Jones fought Brook (without a care in the world), then he's toast.

I said all of the above bullshit to say...Hatton by TKO in the mid rounds (5,6, or 7). More than likely, Hatton will focus on the ribs this evening.
mitukczuk
Unfortunantelly I am out tonight, so I won't see the fight. Make sure to keep me posted as I will be checking the forums from time to time.

About the fight, I think Hatton chewed a little bit more than he can actually swallow. He has a tough night in front of him win or lose, but I think Senchenko will actually stop him. Either Ricky will KO him or the other way round. I don't see this fight going to distance. Too bad I won't see it.
Jack 1000
If I were CShel, this is a sock's sorting fight for me! LOL!

Seriously, if Hatton is still standing he wins. It's in England so what other outcome can there be? This opponent is a dude brought in to make Hatton look good. Will probably only watch the replay if something unusual happens. Oh well if you guys are watching like:

Count how many breaks Hatton gets from the ref.

The number of times Hatton's shoelaces get untied to force a delay in the action.

If this Senchencko, Pacheco, Pachinko guy KO's Hatton, he'll probably get disqualified.

I'll bet Mickey Vann or John Foster will ref. Vann is Hatton's "In-House" ref, sort of like Gale Van Hoy judging a fight with a local Texan! LOL!

Jack
BigFightFan
Hatton has not lost any fans, the chants have already started
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 24 2012, 03:46 PM) *
If I were CShel, this is a sock's sorting fight for me! LOL!

Seriously, if Hatton is still standing he wins. It's in England so what other outcome can there be? This opponent is a dude brought in to make Hatton look good. Will probably only watch the replay if something unusual happens. Oh well if you guys are watching like:

Count how many breaks Hatton gets from the ref.

The number of times Hatton's shoelaces get untied to force a delay in the action.

If this Senchencko, Pacheco, Pachinko guy KO's Hatton, he'll probably get disqualified.

I'll bet Mickey Vann or John Foster will ref. Vann is Hatton's "In-House" ref, sort of like Gale Van Hoy judging a fight with a local Texan! LOL!

Jack

Trust and believe that socks always need to be sorted around here. LOL. I just wanna see how bad these drugs have done Ricky over the years. We'll still see that Hatton intensity, and it can only be stopped by a jab and angles.

I had no idea that Showtime staff would be at the fight...I just thought that they'd call the fight from a live circuit. This is cool!

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 24 2012, 05:05 PM) *
Hatton has not lost any fans, the chants have already started

I know right! My tv is blasting right now!
Cshel86
C'mon Ricky, what's up with the small trunks my guy? LOL
leonthegee
Micheal Buffers looking old as shit these days.
Gambit808
Lets see the newwwww Ricky Hatton! Newwwww Ricky Hatton! What drugs and years have cost, post a KO loss, what we'll see from Hatton's comeback plan. Lol.
Plah
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 24 2012, 06:22 PM) *
Lets see the newwwww Ricky Hatton! Newwwww Ricky Hatton! What drugs and years have cost, post a KO loss, what we'll see from Hatton's comeback plan. Lol.

OMG, Hahahahhaah!!!
Cshel86
Damn Hatton just looks spent...in the face. Cocaine is a helluva drug! laugh.gif
Cheesey1
If he wins this, Hatton might want to go right away for either a British mega fight or something big in America. Maybe one more after this before the mega fight, but no more than that. He picked a decent opponent.

Side note - Errm...Paulie, take a look in the mirror, please.
Cshel86
Why is Ricky leading with that wide left hook, when Senchenko has a 4 inch height advantage and a 5 inch reach advantage?
leonthegee
Hattons gonna get stopped. He's still the same bum.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 24 2012, 05:30 PM) *
Hattons gonna get stopped. He's still the same bum.

Ha! That's harsh. You're right though that Senchenko is catching him. Ricky needs to be careful.
Cshel86
They need to stop saying that Ricky's walking THROUGH these punches, no motherfucker, he's walking INTO these punches. Same old Hatton...he's just a bit more composed.

This arena sounds like the Bayou classic right now! LOL

This shit wont go 5 rounds....
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 24 2012, 05:27 PM) *
Why is Ricky leading with that wide left hook, when Senchenko has a 4 inch height advantage and a 5 inch reach advantage?

Yup. He's leaving himself open.
Gambit808
Waisting those wide swinging punches is only gonna tire Hatton, the later into the fight it goes. He definitely STILL has no defense.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 24 2012, 05:36 PM) *
Yup. He's leaving himself open.

Ricky's face isn't holding up, though he's winning the fight. Senchenko is backing straight up with head up and he's hardly using his jab. Dude has all of the advantages, but isn't using them. Not to mention, Senchenko isn't sitting down on his punches.
Gambit808
Still a sucker for a Check Left Hook SMH
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 24 2012, 05:46 PM) *
Still a sucker for a Check Left Hook SMH

Yep....

Its pretty much 4-2 in favor of Hatton. I could easily be 3-3 if you want to count counterpunches, but Hatton landed more in those rounds that he won. This crowd will make anybody think differently, but I know what Im seeing.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 24 2012, 05:41 PM) *
Ricky's face isn't holding up, though he's winning the fight. Senchenko is backing straight up with head up and he's hardly using his jab. Dude has all of the advantages, but isn't using them. Not to mention, Senchenko isn't sitting down on his punches.

The bad thing for Ricky is that if Senchenko was a better boxer he could possibly be doing that all day. Senchenko's done a pretty good job in the past couple of rounds.

Ring rust has to be a factor, 3 years out of the ring is a big deal.
Gambit808
If senchenko doesn't KO this dude, the decision goes to Hatton, no matter how rusty he's looking.
BigFightFan
Sechenko is coming in strong, while Hatton is looking spent. Senchenko better hope it doesn't go to the cards
Cshel86
Both of these cats can go down at this point...both of their faces look like shit and they're both leaning.

If Hatton keeps leaving his head out there like that...I can see him getting one of those Tyson vs Lewis KOs.

I gave the 7th round to Senchenko

For Hatton to lose 70 lbs in 10 months...thats good in normal life, but in the boxing world, we can still see the adverse affects of it. That's probably why his face is looking like shit right now.
leonthegee
Hatton needs to hang it up after this. Even if he gets passed this dude. No sense being a punching bag for any of the belt holders.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 24 2012, 05:55 PM) *
Barton needs to hang it up after this. Even if he gets passed this dude. No sense being a punching bag for any of the belt holders.

Based on what I've seen, agreed.
leonthegee
Shit even Aydin, who fights like his left arm is amputated, would land a left hook on Hatton.
Cshel86
Shit! Down goes Hatton on a body shot...and its over! 9th round TKO for Senchenko!

Now Hatton's REALLY gonna kill himself. no2.gif
Plah
Ouch
leonthegee
Liver shot.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 24 2012, 05:54 PM) *
Both of these cats can go down at this point...both of their faces look like shit and they're both leaning.

If Hatton keeps leaving his head out there like that...I can see him getting one of those Tyson vs Lewis KOs.

I gave the 7th round to Senchenko

For Hatton to lose 70 lbs in 10 months...thats good in normal life, but in the boxing world, we can still see the adverse affects of it. That's probably why his face is looking like shit right now.

Damn. Poor Ricky. A body punch no less.

The consequences of the body work were definitely worsened by the 70lbs in 10 months etc.
Gambit808
Hang em up Hatton, it's over. #truthhurts
BigFightFan
I seen this coming around the 5th or 6th round.
leonthegee
That's the kind of shot that makes you doo doo on yourself.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 24 2012, 06:02 PM) *
Shit! Down goes Hatton on a body shot...and its over! 9th round TKO for Senchenko!

Now Hatton's REALLY gonna kill himself. no2.gif

That's messed up.
Gambit808
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 24 2012, 07:06 PM) *
That's the kind of shot that makes you doo doo on yourself.

Lmao
BigFightFan
Poor conditioning + poor defense = disaster
Cshel86
After I saw Senchenko turn the fight around and made it a boxing match...you could see Hatton just fizzling out. I saw Ricky throwing those wild ass hooks with consistency, coupled by him leaning his head in and leaving it there...I saw some fuckery coming.

Wow...dude is super emotional right now. I thought that Senchenko was going to fold due to the crowd support for Hatton, but he weathered that storm alone. The precipitating factors were there...had Hatton got through this fight, it would've been a bad road for Hatton in future fights.

Something tells me that Hatton will still take another fight....
BigFightFan
Ohh he's not done yet, Hatton will fight again.
fightscoreollector
how did you have it at the time of stoppage??

i had it even at 76-76
Jack 1000
Watched on a crappy stream just now off the BBC,

Who's commentary was SURPRISINGLY fair. I think I had it 4-3-1 for Hatton. But, even to a point or two either way was fair. In fact two of the judges had it only a point ahead for Hatton. The other judge had the biased four point edge for Hatton. It was Hatton early and Senchenko late. But that body shot killed Ricky.

Jack
mgrover
i was in a sports bar watching this, my mate called it early when he saw how high hattons shorts are not a bad tell
daprofessor
i felt bad for ricky. he hasn't grown much as a fighter and was walking into a lot of shots. u could tell that he really wanted to win and was crushed by the defeat. i hope he's able to deal with this loss and realizes he has a lot to live for. it's not the end of the world. i'll admit...he had balls to come back against a solid opponent. he could have chosen an easier fight. says a lot about the man.
sduck
I heard he retired again...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.