Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: random thoughts and questions....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
does anyone think arce/donaire will be anything but another highlight reel for nonito?

any one else sickened by reading the lines...."50 cent promoted fighter...blah,bhah,blah...and SNOOKI promoted fighter...blah,blah,blah.." huh.gif really???

i really want to see golovkin take on carlos molina!!!!

that is all. smile.gif
checkleft
Snooki promotes??? Wth??
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 27 2012, 10:09 PM) *
Snooki promotes??? Wth??

smdh thumbsdown_anim.gif
Cshel86
Wait a minute, what tha fff.....Snooki promoting a fighter?!

Oh God bless my mediocre soul...I just googled this, out of all hopes that it was a publicity stunt, and to my fuckin' surprise...it's not a stunt. Where are the boxing Gods when you need them? Everyone involved in this mass arrangement of mockery, should be struck down.

Why not just have the lesbian-lookin' Bieber promote a fighter while you're at it. Have Lil Jon introducing the fighters, since Nick Cannon got a shot. Let Dusty Rhodes call a fight alongside Lampley and others.

Let Ric Flair be a special guest ref as well. Hell...where are the tables and chairs for a hardcore match? Jesus...what is boxing doing. I don't mind some crossovers, but some of this shit is getting out of hand.

Man I swore I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but this just took me over the edge a bit.

PSA: By the way...I'd enjoy Dusty Rhodes's commentary! laugh.gif
Gambit808
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 09:05 PM) *
SNOOKI promoted fighter...blah,blah,blah.." huh.gif really???

that is all. smile.gif

What??? WTF!!!
mgrover
i just googled snooki...

SMH

is this really whats happening to boxing...
Franchize
LMAO @ "Team Snooki". She's really serious too apparently lol

sduck
lol you guys... that's old news, went headline months ago
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:31 PM) *
Wait a minute, what tha fff.....Snooki promoting a fighter?!

Oh God bless my mediocre soul...I just googled this, out of all hopes that it was a publicity stunt, and to my fuckin' surprise...it's not a stunt. Where are the boxing Gods when you need them? Everyone involved in this mass arrangement of mockery, should be struck down.

Why not just have the lesbian-lookin' Bieber promote a fighter while you're at it. Have Lil Jon introducing the fighters, since Nick Cannon got a shot. Let Dusty Rhodes call a fight alongside Lampley and others.

Let Ric Flair be a special guest ref as well. Hell...where are the tables and chairs for a hardcore match? Jesus...what is boxing doing. I don't mind some crossovers, but some of this shit is getting out of hand.

Man I swore I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but this just took me over the edge a bit.

PSA: By the way...I'd enjoy Dusty Rhodes's commentary! laugh.gif

laugh.gif don't let this drive u to drinking excessively! sad.gif

i think u need to check out the movie 'flight' with denzel. very good shit.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 08:05 PM) *
does anyone think arce/donaire will be anything but another highlight reel for nonito?

any one else sickened by reading the lines...."50 cent promoted fighter...blah,bhah,blah...and SNOOKI promoted fighter...blah,blah,blah.." huh.gif really???

i really want to see golovkin take on carlos molina!!!!

that is all. smile.gif

Yes, Arce fights much in the same fashion as Darchinyan. He (Jorge) will be coming straight forward as a tailormade pawn for Nonito's power. I expect a good fight for as long as it lasts.

I was so shocked when I read that Snooki was promoting this fight that when I first saw it a couple of days ago I had to re-read the entire story again just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Amazing.
BoxingFan86
LMAO @ Cshel for usin' the Snooki comment as an excuse to drink. We've all been there.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 28 2012, 01:59 PM) *
laugh.gif don't let this drive u to drinking excessively! sad.gif

i think u need to check out the movie 'flight' with denzel. very good shit.

Nah, I'm straight on that movie...I gotta catch a flight next month. I'll watch it after I get back in town...I almost shit my pants on the plane when somebody was watching The Avengers a few rows in front of me.

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 30 2012, 05:04 PM) *
LMAO @ Cshel for usin' the Snooki comment as an excuse to drink. We've all been there.

Yeah I know, I aint shit. laugh.gif
mgrover
if i saw GG on a night out id swear he seems just like a nice guy, till you know he lays a prick out biggrin.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 1 2012, 09:53 PM) *
if i saw GG on a night out id swear he seems just like a nice guy, till you know he lays a prick out biggrin.gif

it's always the most unassuming guys. feel sorry for the guy who makes the mistake of messing with him. laugh.gif
daprofessor
i can't get over nonito's "he doesn't deserve to fight me.." bullshit concerning rigondeaux.

with the donaire/mares fight looking like it's not going to happen because of usual b.s. politics....i really, really, really hope donaire/rigondeaux gets made.

that is all.
daprofessor
i really can't help but think that gabriel rosado has made a huge mistake by taking on ggg in his next fight. the kid has potential. he just cut his career very short with this one.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 19 2012, 08:03 PM) *
i really can't help but think that gabriel rosado has made a huge mistake by taking on ggg in his next fight. the kid has potential. he just cut his career very short with this one.

We share the same sentiments here. He was doing fine on NBC sports, but somebody must have whispered in his ear and got his head messed up. It's not cool to just jump out there against a quiet guy with a cool robe and mack-truck power on both hands. Again, if Angulo handled him like he did, then GGG enjoy adding Rosado to his highlight reel.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 19 2012, 10:12 PM) *
We share the same sentiments here. He was doing fine on NBC sports, but somebody must have whispered in his ear and got his head messed up. It's not cool to just jump out there against a quiet guy with a cool robe and mack-truck power on both hands. Again, if Angulo handled him like he did, then GGG enjoy adding Rosado to his highlight reel.

to rosado's credit...he's improved since the angulo fight. but if u saw his last fight...that dude stunned him...and that guy didn't have much. he's going to be in the deep end of the pool against ggg. i just hope his corner has the intelligence to save him from a career ending beating.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 20 2012, 06:41 PM) *
to rosado's credit...he's improved since the angulo fight. but if u saw his last fight...that dude stunned him...and that guy didn't have much. he's going to be in the deep end of the pool against ggg. i just hope his corner has the intelligence to save him from a career ending beating.

I saw his fight against Powell, but I missed his last one...maybe a bigger fight was on that night. He's already signed for the beating, I just hope he knows how to survive it. He has crazy reach, but if he gets caught up in a dog fight, then best of luck to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.