Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Roach re-ignite his so called "Joke" after JMM beats Pac??
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BrutUalBK
I'm anticipating a more obvious win for JMM this time around but i believe that once Juan wins Freddie will start hinting towards possible PED use>>>>>especially if he KO/TKOs Pac (not that i believe he can stop him).
Cshel86
Totally agree. Funny how he went straight for the gold just minutes before the Margarito fight, when Margarito was seen drinking a "suspect" beverage. Now he throws some bullshit accusation out there, and backtracks on it. Weird.

If Heredia was smart, then he would have kept his mouth shut about suing Roach, until AFTER the fight. Glad it hasn't gotten out of hand, because I can see Arum getting a wild hair up his ass and threaten to call off the fight...which would lead to more controversy and eventually, more sales.

I'm almost sure Freddie WILL reignite his PED accusations after the fight, especially if it ends in a stoppage, but c'mon Freddie...yall have fucked the boxing world long enough with Manny's super duper abilities at WW. We will see, but I'm sure that you've called it already....Freddie will flap his gums after this one ends in a stoppage.
bnoles4life
Notice how Alex Ariza totally defended JMM S&C coach? Practically saying, it can ONLY be a better diet and training regimen that has JMM "bricked" up. LOL!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 06:58 PM) *
Notice how Alex Ariza totally defended JMM S&C coach? Practically saying, it can ONLY be a better diet and training regimen that has JMM "bricked" up. LOL!!!

That's probably his subtle way of sticking it to Bob & Freddie for rolling those tires on his back....
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 2 2012, 08:10 PM) *
That's probably his subtle way of sticking it to Bob & Freddie for rolling those tires on his back....

If Pac loses lopsidedly or by KO/TKO then he will definitely scream PEDS, if Manny does not look impressive (as he's stating in his training camps) then there will be a ton of excuses.

Please record what u think one of the excuses Freddie will use:

Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 06:58 PM) *

To be fair to Ariza, he has defended a lot of guys accused of Roids in the past, regardless of what camp they were with. Most notably, I remember him being very vocal about Lamont Peterson's situation. He was rather supportive.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 4 2012, 08:11 AM) *
To be fair to Ariza, he has defended a lot of guys accused of Roids in the past, regardless of what camp they were with. Most notably, I remember him being very vocal about Lamont Peterson's situation. He was rather supportive.

He's only being supportive because of the accusations hurled at Pacman.
checkleft
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 4 2012, 12:37 PM) *
He's only being supportive because of the accusations hurled at Pacman.

I thought he was being supportive cause he wasn't with Khan that fight..? Or was he? I don't remember.. but that situation was all on lamont, if he would have just disclosed things it would have been all good. I just find it funny that Khan lost to Peterson while Peterson has abnormally low testosterone levels. From what I know that shit makes you less energetic and unmotivated when working out.
flazi
he was being supportive cause he knows his shit and he is honest.
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 07:58 PM) *

laugh.gif

how long will it be before jmm's coach makes a statement like...."he doesn't even question what i feed him...he's just eats and drinks it." ???
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 4 2012, 12:06 AM) *
If Pac loses lopsidedly or by KO/TKO then he will definitely scream PEDS, if Manny does not look impressive (as he's stating in his training camps) then there will be a ton of excuses.

Please record what u think one of the excuses Freddie will use:

1. Leg cramps
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Dec 4 2012, 08:37 PM) *
1. Leg cramps

2. winning gloves
3. his religion
4. his political obligations
5. alex ariza

checkleft
The opponent knows how to box (or as they put it, was fighting "scared")
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 5 2012, 03:13 AM) *
The opponent knows how to box (or as they put it, was fighting "scared")

laugh.gif
Franchize
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 4 2012, 09:38 PM) *
2. winning gloves
3. his religion
5. alex ariza

You already know 3 and 4 are coming. That's a done deal lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 4 2012, 09:38 PM) *
2. winning gloves
3. his religion
5. alex ariza

Aw c'mon Professor, #5 should've been #2. You know how Team Pac rolls when their skirts get lifted...they immediately commence to treating Ariza like the step child. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince and how Will used to get blamed for everything...even when it had nothing to do with him. Lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 5 2012, 12:57 PM) *
Aw c'mon Professor, #5 should've been #2. You know how Team Pac rolls when their skirts get lifted...they immediately commence to treating Ariza like the step child. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince and how Will used to get blamed for everything...even when it had nothing to do with him. Lol

i should have stated..."in no particular order..." laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.