Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: psychological warfare... (Danny Garcia's Dad and Zab Judah Brawl!)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
daprofessor
i know a lot of ppl consider him disrespectful or unprofessional and some have even called him racist. in my opinion...i think the man is brilliant. he's also very entertaining and really sells fights and shakes up his sons opponents mentally.

daprofessor
zabs reaction....

Cshel86
I love this guy! Angel Garcia for President! Dude REALLY knows how sell a fight.

Zab is just a tool at this point of his career. How is he getting title shot after title shot? Who knows...but my first guess would be his management. It's funny how all that Jesus Christ stuff went out the window when Garcia started putting Zab out there. Hell, all of the stuff he said was actually true, so there was no need for him to lose his shit.

Zab should've expected this, now he's already 2 rounds into his 4 rounds...you cant say that the shenanigans at the presser didn't break him down. That's what I cant about some of these guys crying about being from the hood and so on...stop being so sensitive. Nobody pays to watch you fight, just because you're from the hood. They get paid to sell fights and fight, not cry about being disrespected.

I saw defeat in Judah's face, and it was all too reminiscent of the aftermath of the Tyzu fight. He should be thanking GBP for the payday...hopefully its his last. What an idiot Zab was for spewing that nonsense about basically doing bodily harm to Garcia, and Im not talking about with gloves either.
Gambit808
If Zab don't "adios" this kid Garcia, this will be his LAST main event (obviously). I don't care how many times he fight at the Barclay after. Like Cshel put it, he better thank GBP for this opportunity and hope to follow the protocol of these Golden Boy Money Makers getting upset by the underdogs.

I root for the home team, but Angel came with that Real Talk that got Zab feelin so emotional lol. Shit if he lying, Zab should have nothing to worry about, but if he not, well... What it look like to y'all?
Franchize
I havemixed feeling about this. What Garcia said at he podium I was cool with. Trying to fight Zab was a bit much though...especially when your son in't popping shit with you and he's the one fighting. I can't put my faith in Zab on this one. I've seen him come up short too many times in too many instances. Wha I will say is, if the disciplined Zab that fought Vernon Paris shows up, Garcia is going to have a loooong night. Zab at his best is more skilled than Garcia IMO. Problem is, Zab is one of the most inconsistent and immature fighters in the history of boxing.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 3 2012, 11:41 AM) *
I havemixed feeling about this. What Garcia said at he podium I was cool with. Trying to fight Zab was a bit much though...especially when your son in't popping shit with you and he's the one fighting. I can't put my faith in Zab on this one. I've seen him come up short too many times in too many instances. Wha I will say is, if the disciplined Zab that fought Vernon Paris shows up, Garcia is going to have a loooong night. Zab at his best is more skilled than Garcia IMO. Problem is, Zab is one of the most inconsistent and immature fighters in the history of boxing.

zab was the one who stepped to angel trying to intimidate him for what he said. angel stood his ground. i see nothing wrong with that.

funniest shit...."take off that janet jackson hat!!!" and zab took it off. laugh.gif

he got under zabs skin. zab is way too homotional for a fighter. this reminded me of the shit bhop talked to trinidad right before he snatched the flag outta his hands and stomped it to the ground. the look on tito's face said it all...and at that moment i realized hopkins was a master at psychological warfare. at that point...he had the upperhand on tito. well...angel garcia just ran a similar game and has already got under the skin and in the head of zab. i can't see zab going past 6 rounds in this one.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 3 2012, 10:41 AM) *
if the disciplined Zab that fought Vernon Paris shows up, Garcia is going to have a loooong night.

If you go back and check that fight out, Zab was starting to get wreckless and lose his composure. I think in this one, he'll more than likely do some dirty shit when Danny starts to get the best of him.

I saw the Garcia/Theophane fight recently, and Danny didn't look all that great. Zab will use his left hand and try to catch Danny coming in, and I really don't see Judah trying to exchange with him. Now that I think about it, I'll take that back...Zab's feelings are already in this fight, so he'll find a way to fuck it up.

Look out for the dirty tactics from Judah. I'm really tired of this dude at this point, and the fact that he keeps getting consecutive title shots and paydays, JUST to mess it all up...is sickening.
mitukczuk
This is just way too hilarious. Ain't nothing like a subtle, good, witty and spot-on diss! I love Angel for doing this...

But still...I can't make up my mind about who is going to win that fight. Judah is likely to fuck up (especially after this), but if he learns from it and takes it as motivation to hurt Angel's son...Too bad it won't happen.
checkleft
I don't get it.. you have angel Garcia talking about how little zab deserves this fight (which he is right about) yet they don't want to fight a real deserving guy like Lucas?? This Garcia and his camp are starting to piss me off. Lamont should be fighting Judah and Danny should be fighting Lucas. Danny should be playing football cause he is just padding here
BoxingFan86
Garcia's already winnin' da fight and Zab doesn't even know it.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 3 2012, 03:27 PM) *
I don't get it.. you have angel Garcia talking about how little zab deserves this fight (which he is right about) yet they don't want to fight a real deserving guy like Lucas?? This Garcia and his camp are starting to piss me off. Lamont should be fighting Judah and Danny should be fighting Lucas. Danny should be playing football cause he is just padding here

although i've not heard them mention matthysse's name...they have stated that they do want to fight the best. at this point...al haymon is calling the shots. he's maximizing garcia's earnings by letting him demolish the guys who should be gone by now...morales...and now judah. i would imagine after he disposes of judah in less than 6 like the ol' man said...they will have to step up the comp. i get the judah fight...just like i understood the morales fight. big names...$$$$ and wins.

zab got this shot because he beat an undefeated vernon paris...but to be honest...i'm not sure how that guy stood undefeated so long. i was never really impressed with him. i watched him get his ass handed to him by benevidez in sparring when benevidez barely had 4 fights....so when angel says that danny dropped him with the first punch they he threw when they sparred...i believe it.

angel was on point with his 'dis' and everything he said was 'troof.' i guess the 'troof' really does hurt. laugh.gif whether or not zab uses this to his advantage remains to be seen. after judging his reaction...i'd say he's already given danny the upperhand.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM) *
angel was on point with his 'dis' and everything he said was 'troof.' i guess the 'troof' really does hurt. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Angel Garcia still looks like one of the 3 stooges...but cooler and funnier.
bnoles4life
I still see this as a very LOSE-ABLE fight for Danny. VERY.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2012, 04:56 PM) *
laugh.gif

i thought the same thing!!! he does!!! laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 04:50 PM) *
although i've not heard them mention matthysse's name...they have stated that they do want to fight the best. at this point...al haymon is calling the shots. he's maximizing garcia's earnings by letting him demolish the guys who should be gone by now...morales...and now judah. i would imagine after he disposes of judah in less than 6 like the ol' man said...they will have to step up the comp. i get the judah fight...just like i understood the morales fight. big names...$$$$ and wins.

zab got this shot because he beat an undefeated vernon paris...but to be honest...i'm not sure how that guy stood undefeated so long. i was never really impressed with him. i watched him get his ass handed to him by benevidez in sparring when benevidez barely had 4 fights....so when angel says that danny dropped him with the first punch they he threw when they sparred...i believe it.

angel was on point with his 'dis' and everything he said was 'troof.' i guess the 'troof' really does hurt. laugh.gif whether or not zab uses this to his advantage remains to be seen. after judging his reaction...i'd say he's already given danny the upperhand.

They said mathysse wasn't good at all that he was "another fake tough guy".

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2012, 04:56 PM) *
laugh.gif

Lmfao!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 3 2012, 07:58 PM) *
They said mathysse wasn't good at all that he was "another fake tough guy".

Lmfao!!!

never heard them say that....i just heard them say they wanted to fight the best.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM) *

History has a funny way of repeatin' itself. As history has shown us before, Zab is incapable of usin' situations like this to his advantage.
checkleft
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Dec 4 2012, 06:43 AM) *
History has a funny way of repeatin' itself. As history has shown us before, Zab is incapable of usin' situations like this to his advantage.

As funny as that is its very true. Either he will show up land some good shots then when he sees Danny can eat them and return them better he will disappear. Or he will come out completely defensive like in the Khan fight and get his ass completely handed to him.

Zab only looks good against fighters that are mentally weaker than him like Paris. If you stay patient and focused against zab he eventually fades and one of the best qualities Danny seems to have is patience and focus
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 4 2012, 01:15 PM) *
As funny as that is its very true. Either he will show up land some good shots then when he sees Danny can eat them and return them better he will disappear. Or he will come out completely defensive like in the Khan fight and get his ass completely handed to him.

Zab only looks good against fighters that are mentally weaker than him like Paris. If you stay patient and focused against zab he eventually fades and one of the best qualities Danny seems to have is patience and focus

totally agree.
neophyte7
I was live at the Paris fight.. Zab almost melted down.. I recall Paris touching him to the body and head and Zab came with a blatant elbow to the throat LMAO- he actuall held the elbow in place for about 5 seconds.. Garcia though was getting touched by Morales with good shots before he KOd him... I will see how he reacts if Zab cracks him with some power shots.. His father talked him into a position where he better cash in... If not his father will forever have to keep his mouth the fuck shut...
checkleft
I agree to an extent with you I think garcias dad is putting him in a tough spot, but if Danny keeps cashing in on it then more power to him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Dec 5 2012, 06:54 PM) *
I was live at the Paris fight.. Zab almost melted down.. I recall Paris touching him to the body and head and Zab came with a blatant elbow to the throat LMAO- he actuall held the elbow in place for about 5 seconds..

Preach!
MaxPayne
I'm going to be completely honest here.

Angel Garcia can eat a dick, choke on it and die slow, as far as I'm concerned.

It's one thing to talk subtle trash, but to get in front of a fighter and start swearing at him is some faggot ass shit. Especially when you're not the fighter.

If you're going to start calling people "pussy ass motherfucker", then you'd better be ready to throw down, because those are fighting words as far as I'm concerned.

Once again, if fighters have Garcia's attitude and behavior, then I have no problem with it, because they're the ones putting themselves at risk of getting stomped the fuck out in the ring.

But Garcia is a motherfucking trainer. Slow your role and fall back so that the fighters can handle their business, you punk bitch.
Cheesey1
Shouting matches aren't brawls...
What I liked the most was hearing the Brooklyn version of GTFOH vs. the Philly version of GTFOH. NY version wins every day.
Valid question though about Angel Garcia's motivation when stirring up the doodo.
wolterb
i think both garcia sr and judah are blockheads so they deserve eachother
Franchize
At some point I'd like to see Danny make a stance either way. Either shut your dad up or jump in lol be the good guy or bad guy lol Don't play the fence. That's corny to me. That's like a guy wanting to fight in the club and your boy sayin "My boy Danny will fuck you up." What are you some hired hand or something lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 6 2012, 07:13 AM) *
I'm going to be completely honest here.

Angel Garcia can eat a dick, choke on it and die slow, as far as I'm concerned.

It's one thing to talk subtle trash, but to get in front of a fighter and start swearing at him is some faggot ass shit. Especially when you're not the fighter.

If you're going to start calling people "pussy ass motherfucker", then you'd better be ready to throw down, because those are fighting words as far as I'm concerned.

Once again, if fighters have Garcia's attitude and behavior, then I have no problem with it, because they're the ones putting themselves at risk of getting stomped the fuck out in the ring.

But Garcia is a motherfucking trainer. Slow your role and fall back so that the fighters can handle their business, you punk bitch.

Joel!? is that you!? laugh.gif

he didn't start calling zab names until zab got in his face. everything he said prior was troof. zab....as a fighter....shouldn't have reacted so emotionally.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 6 2012, 10:02 AM) *
Shouting matches aren't brawls...
What I liked the most was hearing the Brooklyn version of GTFOH vs. the Philly version of GTFOH. NY version wins every day.
Valid question though about Angel Garcia's motivation when stirring up the doodo.

gitdafuckouttahere! laugh.gif

valid question?
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 6 2012, 02:40 PM) *
At some point I'd like to see Danny make a stance either way. Either shut your dad up or jump in lol be the good guy or bad guy lol Don't play the fence. That's corny to me. That's like a guy wanting to fight in the club and your boy sayin "My boy Danny will fuck you up." What are you some hired hand or something lol

it's his pops...he's not going to check him. he's not that kind of dude. he'll play the back while his ol' man let's his ego go where it may. i think it makes for an interesting duo. they seem pretty tight. i doubt he has any problem with it. it seems like a well orchestrated play.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 6 2012, 03:01 PM) *
gitdafuckouttahere! laugh.gif

valid question?

The NY version is more like geddafughoudaheah!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 6 2012, 08:20 PM) *
The NY version is more like geddafughoudaheah!

i guess mine was more of a chicago version. laugh.gif

dabodayas(the both of you)....gitdafukouttaheah! laugh.gif fuggetaboudit!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 6 2012, 07:55 PM) *
i guess mine was more of a chicago version. laugh.gif

dabodayas(the both of you)....gitdafukouttaheah! laugh.gif fuggetaboudit!

Word!
Franchize
NY version = Git DaFUCK AHHHDDA HEAH

(*trustmeI'maNYER lol)

You gotta have the heavy influence on the FUCK lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 7 2012, 09:35 AM) *
NY version = Git DaFUCK AHHHDDA HEAH

(*trustmeI'maNYER lol)

You gotta have the heavy influence on the FUCK lol

This is great. We're discussing the correct pronounciation of GTFOH!

My only addition is that, to me, the BK and BX versions have no 't' at all. All the letter 't's become 'd's.

My question to you Franchize, is do you have the correct facial expression when saying GTFOH? To top it off, do you incorporate the dismissive hand gesture as well?

daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 7 2012, 01:19 PM) *
This is great. We're discussing the correct pronounciation of GTFOH!

My only addition is that, to me, the BK and BX versions have no 't' at all. All the letter 't's become 'd's.

My question to you Franchize, is do you have the correct facial expression when saying GTFOH? To top it off, do you incorporate the dismissive hand gesture as well?

the duck lips/jock face and the dismissive hand wave? laugh.gif
checkleft
I read an article on BS saying Angel Garcia was gonna be in molinas corner for the Khan fight, Wth? This guy OS starting to come off as some kind of bully lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 7 2012, 03:10 PM) *
I read an article on BS saying Angel Garcia was gonna be in molinas corner for the Khan fight, Wth? This guy OS starting to come off as some kind of bully lol

philly mind games. that's what i'm going to dub it. laugh.gif
mgrover
Personally ive always had myself down as a pretty controlled person, but if i was at that press conference and he was saying that shit to me, id say a lot of shit back but id go deeper, angel obviously cares about his son and thats were people should strike, a few comments about how hes going to bury his son am sure would have angel out of his game. Youd think why if you say your controlled well to me its all fun. I can understand why Judah is such a mental midget I guess never got over that chicken dance.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 7 2012, 01:42 PM) *
the duck lips/jock face and the dismissive hand wave? laugh.gif

Haha! Yup. The severity of the face and hand gestures depends on what the GTFOH is in response to.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 7 2012, 08:25 PM) *
I can understand why Judah is such a mental midget I guess never got over that chicken dance.
Blame Tszyu laugh.gif.
mgrover
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Dec 8 2012, 08:01 AM) *
Blame Tszyu laugh.gif.

Blame or Thank tongue.gif
Cshel86
laugh.gif

Yall are too damn crazy with these slang comparisons!

BoxingFan86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 8 2012, 03:37 PM) *
Blame or Thank tongue.gif

Thank him. Zab saw 3 of him and he thought the ref was the middle Tszyu laugh.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.