Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao-Marquez IV-SPOILERS (Topics Merged)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Franchize
I seriously was scared for Manny's life. Didnt know Marquez it THAT hard. Cyoooootttttt damn dog. I hope he's ok. "You just got Knocked the Fuck OUT!"
mgrover
its easy to swallow this defeat when a girls going to be swallowing my jizz tongue.gif
sduck
Man, anyone else feel kinda down about this? No one expected that shit. I feel sorry for Pacquiao and his fans, really.
BigFightFan
Marquez has never been a power puncher, much credit to Heredia. I thought PAC would dominate this one, now we have to watch a 5th fight.
sduck
Marquez is known for being a power puncher... Not like a knockout artist, but hes known to hit hard. Why should we get a 5th fight? This sealed the deal, complete KO. The saga is over.
checkleft
QUOTE (sduck @ Dec 9 2012, 01:02 AM) *
Man, anyone else feel kinda down about this? No one expected that shit. I feel sorry for Pacquiao and his fans, really.

Don't ever say that again lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (sduck @ Dec 9 2012, 01:02 AM) *

No.
Cshel86
Is Lampley crying like a little bitch???
mgrover
right ama get some sleep ive gotta up be in 3 hours for work. are people really telling me that wasnt worth the money lol
Franchize
Manny was circling the wrong way the whole fight. He got that knockdown and got overzealous. It only xposed the mistake more. Juan got his composure, stepped over tohis left and BOOM! Manny go night night. Marquez "say crack crack" lol
sduck
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 9 2012, 01:06 AM) *
Don't ever say that again lol

Why? lol
VJones
Lampley is gonna cry himself to sleep tonight. Smh. WHOA. Viva la Mexico!!!!
aTYpicalTYrant
You're going to JAIL NOW! Lmao
MaxPayne
BEN THOMPSON SAID IT !

Remind me to never go against his predictions, mmkay ?
Franchize
Im streamed this shit. I dont have HBO feed. How'sLampley holding up? I bet those 3D glasses he wears are awfully foggy with tears right now lol
sduck
Oh man, them people on youtube crack me up, they stompin on them pactards.
checkleft
QUOTE (sduck @ Dec 9 2012, 02:07 AM) *
Why? lol

If anyone brought this on pac its his crazy fans that made boxing a circus and arum. I would just feel sorry for manny.
Franchize
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 9 2012, 01:09 AM) *

Funniest post EVER lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wolterb
Damn! I can't fuckin believe it he actually did it!
sduck
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 9 2012, 01:10 AM) *
BEN THOMPSON SAID IT !

Interesting. What made Ben Thompson believe Pacquiao would get knocked out? Bad habits while training?
Genius
Greatest KO ever?
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 9 2012, 01:07 AM) *
right ama get some sleep ive gotta up be in 3 hours for work. are people really telling me that wasnt worth the money lol

Hahahaha!!! I like your situation sir!

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 9 2012, 01:07 AM) *
Manny was circling the wrong way the whole fight. He got that knockdown and got overzealous. It only xposed the mistake more. Juan got his composure, stepped over tohis left and BOOM! Manny go night night. Marquez "say crack crack" lol

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 9 2012, 01:11 AM) *
Im streamed this shit. I dont have HBO feed. How'sLampley holding up? I bet those 3D glasses he wears are awfully foggy with tears right now lol

Cryin like a little hoe!

LMAO at the glasses comment!
checkleft
Imagine how much mayweather marquez would sell on may 5th now
checkleft
BTW get ready for the steroid storm abrewing from the pac fans.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 9 2012, 01:15 AM) *

I don't know if it would sell as much as Floyd vs. one of the other guys. I didn't see anything from Marquez that makes me think that he won't lose to Mayweather as he did last time.
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 9 2012, 01:15 AM) *

I'm thinking the same thing. BUT while the money WOULD be great...... Would the RISK for FMJ be worth it? Ring rust could be a bitch...... Just my thoughts.
Plah
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 9 2012, 02:10 AM) *
BEN THOMPSON SAID IT !

He did, but what surprised me more was when he said Ward was stopping Dawson.
Cshel86
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 9 2012, 01:09 AM) *

Holy shit!!! LMAO!!!! Funniest shit ever!

Manny should've taken that $40M...oh who am I kidding...he couldn't have taken that $40M if he wanted to! laugh.gif
MaxPayne
Jim Lampley's glasses ain't gone make it. They ain't shit.

MaxPayne
I HAVE THE COMMENT OF THE CENTURY !

"People saying Floyd still needs to fight Manny to validate his legacy is like me saying I need to fuck Precious to validate my manhood"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cshel86
QUOTE (sduck @ Dec 9 2012, 01:07 AM) *
Why? lol

Because he's about $25M richer...mofos get knocked out on the street for free...and STILL have to pay for doctor's visits. laugh.gif
Franchize
After all the excitement of the fight...when the dust settled the first thing I thought was...Man I hope Marquez is clean.
checkleft
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Dec 9 2012, 02:20 AM) *
I'm thinking the same thing. BUT while the money WOULD be great...... Would the RISK for FMJ be worth it? Ring rust could be a bitch...... Just my thoughts.

I say both of them strikes while the iron is hot! At worst if Floyd loses they are even and they both bank on on another huge pay day in a third fight. I'm pretty sure marquez doesn't have another fight with top rank so its more than possible. It would suck for guerrero tho! Haha
Jovi
LOL i knew it would happen, but i was in shock to see it go down. Best fight i've ever seen, it was history
checkleft
Guess we need to go update any knockout of the year thread we can find.
Cheesey1
The post fight conference is live on www.toprank.com

Pacquaio isn't there. Arum said he had to go to the hospital for precautionary reasons. Roach is speaking for Pacquaio.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 9 2012, 01:27 AM) *

"People saying Floyd still needs to fight Manny to validate his legacy is like me saying I need to fuck Precious to validate my manhood"

What's wrong with Precious? you don't like a little chocolate pound cake? LMAO!
Franchize
I know Floyd isnt a big puncher, but that shot and about 20 others coming at 10 mph faster might have been worth 15 mil less. Something tells me this will bea blessing in disguise for Manny
Plah
Isn't JMM with Top Rank, or it was just for the past 3 fights? If he is then a rematch with Floyd (that he'll lose just like the 1st one) won't happen. I agree that it will sell a lot.
MaxPayne
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 9 2012, 02:34 AM) *
What's wrong with Precious? you don't like a little chocolate pound cake? LMAO!

You mean Chocolate 750 POUNDS cake !
BoxingThrone
I predicted a 10th round stoppage by Marquez over in the JMM-Pac poll thread. After seeing how easy Bradley was connecting on Pacq when Pacq was jumping in on him, my thought was "if Bradley had some power, he could take Pac out". Well, turns out JMM had THAT power.

Great fight.
Franchize
I wanna see how quick Arum turns on Manny...fuckin scum. Happy Bday bitch...Ya cash cow just got tipped!
sduck
Well the pactard era is finally over...so we can all celebrate now I guess.
Aware
Damn bob arum is straight up scum! How can he be smiling and joking up there when his fighter nearly got killed.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 9 2012, 01:36 AM) *
You mean Chocolate 750 POUNDS cake !

Damn! I just woke up the kid laughing at this shit
Franchize
Buboy had to be thinking "Manny, this is no time to be planking. Youre becoming too Americanized "
Plah
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 9 2012, 02:54 AM) *
Buboy had to be thinking "Manny, this is no time to be planking. Youre becoming too Americanized "

Hahahaha
BoxingFan86
Kevin Hart said it best... "It's time to go night-night, n*gga!"
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 9 2012, 01:54 AM) *

BWAHAHAHAHA!
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 9 2012, 01:27 AM) *

I'm in tears son!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.