Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao-Marquez IV-SPOILERS (Topics Merged)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
checkleft
Welp feel bad for manny and his wife but that's how its done and it was bound to get done sometime. To marquez probably the most underratted Mexican fighter of all time, buenas noches everybody!
The Original MrFactor
And the winner is!!! HGH...

HGH beats EPO by 6th round KO. No way both of these jokers arent juicing... Damns shame that it came to this, but Manny gets a taste of his own medicine... Literally.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 9 2012, 01:09 AM) *

HGH beats EPO by 6th round KO. No way both of these jokers arent juicing... Damns shame that it came to this, but Manny gets a taste of his own medicine... Literally.

I think we should let Marquez enjoy his victory before we make any accusations. Why taint it?

Jack
Archimedes
I hope the effect of Marquez's victory is as resounding as President Barack Obama's was over Governor Mitt Romney.....
Hotsauce
Somebody said jim lampley was crying
mitukczuk
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 9 2012, 01:30 AM) *
After all the excitement of the fight...when the dust settled the first thing I thought was...Man I hope Marquez is clean.

Exactly my thoughts right now, Franchize !!

I havent seen the fight....just the KO and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN i jumped out of my seat like a little kid. Even my chin felt it!
Jack 1000
Scoring at the stoppage: (All rounds without knockdowns really were close)

1. 10-10
2. 10-9 M
3. 10-8 M
4. 9-10 P
5. 8-10 P
---------------
47-47 at the stoppage. They just traded back and forth. First two rounds the slowest of the fight, but I was watching on a stream.

Jack
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 9 2012, 02:09 AM) *

Freddie Roach will use only half of this comment as an excuse. Can you guess which half? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Dec 9 2012, 03:58 AM) *
Somebody said jim lampley was crying
He was somewhat teary-eyed when he gave the closin' announcements.

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 9 2012, 04:24 AM) *
Exactly my thoughts right now, Franchize !!

I havent seen the fight....just the KO and MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN i jumped out of my seat like a little kid. Even my chin felt it!
Freddie will be screamin' PEDs in 3...2...1...laugh.gif.
mitukczuk
Freddie Roach talking about a rematch is just a terrible joke!!! I hope Marquez won't fall for that one...
CrazyBuffalO
Pacquiao is a good fighter but way overrated. This fight puts all doubt to rest.

Marquez is a thinking fighter. He adjusts himself in every fight. We know what to expect when they put him in with the simple minded Pacquiao in the ring for the fourth time. I just don’t see the same type of “adjustments” in Pacquiao – he just goes in the ring with the same rhythm every single time!

For Marquez he should move on to fight Black fighters and try to win to prove that he has indeed evolved as a top tier fighter. Some people here suggested Mayweather rematch and that’s actually very good and I like the idea or maybe a fight with Bradley.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 9 2012, 06:56 AM) *
Freddie Roach talking about a rematch is just a terrible joke!!! I hope Marquez won't fall for that one...

It's the larger payday that will convince Marquez to take the rematch.
mitukczuk
I just hope...and think that Marquez was driven by the wish to have a definite victory over Manny rather than by money. 4 fights...ok, I can chew on that...but 5 is way too much. It is always a thrilling fight but it's time for the boxing world to move on and stop hanging to one rivalry imo.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Dec 9 2012, 06:56 AM) *

In that regard, Marquez has nothin' left to prove. In my eyes, he's won 3 of their 4 fights. Had the judge that scored the round 10-7 for Pacquiao (in their 1st fight) scored the round properly, Pac would've won the fight by a point. That's the only official win he should have over Marquez. Last night's fight should erase all doubt in the minds of the doubters.
mgrover
there saving bradley for pac, hes a light touch and now arum can pay pac less, if pac fights the way he did tonight he will probably beat bradley, his issue was that when he hurt marquez and linged in he got hit way more than he actually hit Marquez, i wonder how this KO will affect his mental state
checkleft
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 9 2012, 09:17 AM) *
It's the larger payday that will convince Marquez to take the rematch.

Mayweather is a way bigger pay day. I heard marquez only got 6 mil for this fight, that's robbery bro he just keeps getting disrespected in so many aspects. First of all he's been forgotten in the mist of morales and barrera and now and days every Mexican boxing fan I know just talks about chavez Jr and Canelo. He's like forgotten. Theirs a lot of lucrative pay days out there for him (broner called him out, bam bam, Bradley, mayweather) and a very lucrative retirement if he wants to go off into the sunset on a high note. From what I know after the 3rd pac fight this fight was the only reason he didn't retire. Just my opinion here, he should take the mayweather fight, and get the pay day this warrior deserves (6 million?!?! Really???? Come on) didn't cotto make like 12 against Floyd??
Plah
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 9 2012, 12:47 PM) *
Mayweather is a way bigger pay day. I heard marquez only got 6 mil for this fight, that's robbery bro he just keeps getting disrespected in so many aspects. First of all he's been forgotten in the mist of morales and barrera and now and days every Mexican boxing fan I know just talks about chavez Jr and Canelo. He's like forgotten. Theirs a lot of lucrative pay days out there for him (broner called him out, bam bam, Bradley, mayweather) and a very lucrative retirement if he wants to go off into the sunset on a high note. From what I know after the 3rd pac fight this fight was the only reason he didn't retire. Just my opinion here, he should take the mayweather fight, and get the pay day this warrior deserves (6 million?!?! Really???? Come on) didn't cotto make like 12 against Floyd??

Agree 100%
Plah
So does this mean JMM is Champion of the Decade? laugh.gif
Plah
I want to see JMM/Bradley. Easy fight to make for Bob. Then the winner gets the winner of Pac/Rios (which will be Pac). Or do you guys think Bob will finally cash out Manny against Floyd?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 9 2012, 02:09 AM) *

Ha!!

The whole thing was hilarious. Good that he wasn't hurt too badly, but the way he crumpled face first was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 9 2012, 12:33 PM) *
So does this mean JMM is Champion of the Decade? laugh.gif

The laughs courtesy of last night are many. Thank you Bobfather.
Plah
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 9 2012, 01:38 PM) *
Ha!!

The whole thing was hilarious. Good that he wasn't hurt too badly, but the way he crumpled face first was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

Everytime i see someone getting ktfo im kinda worried for the guy. This time for some reason I was laughing so hard. Shit was hysterical.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 9 2012, 12:48 PM) *
Everytime i see someone getting ktfo im kinda worried for the guy. This time for some reason I was laughing so hard. Shit was hysterical.

Same here.
Jovi
Marquez was always a great fighter and was probably going into the hall of fame, but now he no doubt solidified his vote. I wouldn't be surprised if he just retired after that, he is 39, and that "loss" to pacquiao is probably what made him wake up early in the day and put in work in training. I'm happy i seen it, Marquez won me 2 quick bets on the spot. hahahaha MY DUDE! i shoulda said double for a KO
Gambit808
Wish Emmanuel Steward was alive and well announcing that one.
Gambit808
By what possible deserving reason, do some folks here feel why a rematch for Marquez against Floyd Is warranted here???

This I wanna know.
Gambit808
^^^^ it's almost like saying Froch deserves a rematch with Ward, why, because Froch made another opponent foolish but when it was time for him to do it against Ward he couldn't.
Cshel86
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Dec 9 2012, 07:55 AM) *
Pacquiao is a good fighter but way overrated. This fight puts all doubt to rest.

Marquez is a thinking fighter. He adjusts himself in every fight. We know what to expect when they put him in with the simple minded Pacquiao in the ring for the fourth time. I just don’t see the same type of “adjustments” in Pacquiao – he just goes in the ring with the same rhythm every single time!

For Marquez he should move on to fight Black fighters and try to win to prove that he has indeed evolved as a top tier fighter. Some people here suggested Mayweather rematch and that’s actually very good and I like the idea or maybe a fight with Bradley.

What's up with this whole thing about Marquez moving on to fight black fighters? You used to say the same thing about Manny.
Franchize
I feel bad for Manny but the memes stemming from last nights fight are just epic lmaooooo. What a night.
Kratza
Personally, i think the Mayweather vs Pacquiao is dead and buried, the most appealing fight for me is Mayweather vs Marquez 2, you can say what you want about the first fight but i think we all know Marquez was never comfortable at the weight until now, i think Mayweather would still win but it would be a good fight while it lasted.

For Pacquiao i believe it's time to concentrate on politics, i mean its clear no matter what anybody says he isn't the same fighter he used to be, although i think Bradley is next in-line for Pacman, i truly hope he does retire, he has accomplished what he has and no one can take it from him and he thoroughly deserves to spend the rest of his life with his family enjoying a presidential status in the Philippines.

P.S. If this fight does happen again i think Marquez deserves to dictate the terms and for him to be able to take the fight to Mexico, otherwise i hope he doesnt agree to fight as he has closed the book on the fights and maybe on Pacquiao.

What are your thoughts on:
Pacquiao vs Mayweather
Marquez' next move
Pacquiao's next move
BrutUalBK
It's apparently obvious that now that Pac is no longer considered this so called unstoppable and invincible force the public has been lead to believe he is that Arum is only interested in making money and will be more than happy to make a 5th fight between the two of them thus keeping Pac shielded from other potential fighters like Broner, Guerrero and the likes from knocking Pac the heck out too.

I see Pac going down the Roy Jones Road of KOs should he stay around and face anyone else besides JMM, i think Bob Arum knows now not to even think about trying to get a fight with Floyd, Broner is too technically sound for Pac, Guerrero has proven he's willing to stand and trade and is a taller fighter than Pac and he already lost to Bradley.

JMM 5 is the logical conclusion, it does the 3 things Bob wants most; 1. More money, 2. Keeps Pac's rep from sinking forward by shielding him from facing younger, faster and tough opponents who have skills, 3. If Pac wins a 5th bout it would give him some measure of redemption.
Kratza
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Dec 9 2012, 08:12 PM) *
It's apparently obvious that now that Pac is no longer considered this so called unstoppable and invincible force the public has been lead to believe he is that Arum is only interested in making money and will be more than happy to make a 5th fight between the two of them thus keeping Pac shielded from other potential fighters like Broner, Guerrero and the likes from knocking Pac the heck out too.

I see Pac going down the Roy Jones Road of KOs should he stay around and face anyone else besides JMM, i think Bob Arum knows now not to even think about trying to get a fight with Floyd, Broner is too technically sound for Pac, Guerrero has proven he's willing to stand and trade and is a taller fighter than Pac and he already lost to Bradley.

JMM 5 is the logical conclusion, it does the 3 things Bob wants most; 1. More money, 2. Keeps Pac's rep from sinking forward by shielding him from facing younger, faster and tough opponents who have skills, 3. If Pac wins a 5th bout it would give him some measure of redemption.

None of those fights would've happened anyway because of the Goldenboy-Top rank feud, but i see where you're coming from. Personally i think Pacquiao wouldn't have much trouble in winning against Guerrero but he would have to go to special places to beat Broner.

I hope that doesnt happen to Manny and i think hes smarter to let a Roy Jones Jr type career ending happen to him

And if there is a 5th fight i hope they give Marquez the credit and let him have the fight back in Mexico, he truly deserves it.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 9 2012, 11:47 AM) *

I'm sure Bob Arum has an option on Juan's next fight, so the Mayweather fight could be a stretch. He want make 6 mil against Rios, Bradley, Peterson and whoever else they have on TR. Only pacquiao will get him paid
Cshel86
QUOTE (Kratza @ Dec 9 2012, 03:18 PM) *
And if there is a 5th fight i hope they give Marquez the credit and let him have the fight back in Mexico, he truly deserves it.

That's some wishful thinking there, and Marquez would have a swinging set of balls to demand such leverage. Though he cleaned Manny's clock, marketability is still an issue between the two.

Let's not forget that Manny has the Bradley rematch in the holster, and a nice payday with Rios (which he was gonna get regardless of a win or loss this weekend). As a matter of fact, Manny's loss and JMM's win, gave a Rios fight THAT much more fuel. It will be another JMM/Diaz-type fight for Juan, and Manny will "appear" vulnerable against a guy who we know he'll fleece within 5 rounds.

In the meantime...

Fuck it...had Floyd been floored like that last night, it would've been plastered all over the net with pride. I'll enjoy this while it lasts. I feel kiiiiinda bad for Manny, but not all that bad. Im sure that $20M will serve as a nice consolation piece for him.

Meanwhile, Floyd needs to stop sitting on the couch while these guys take each other out, then come back and claim to be the best. We're not dumb Floyd, the jig is up on your side too...people are tired of your shit as well.
Cshel86
One more thing...why is Marquez getting shit from the media, HBO, and Pac's camp about PEDs??? Merchant stated his piece a few times last night, about Marquez's possible win being "tainted", and Lampley made a few remarks as well.

Roach is such a turd too. If you check those post-fight videos on the front page, he kept giving Juan back-handed compliments, and inching towards PED accusations, then taking them back.

Motherfucker was doing his best to sweep that shit under the rug when Manny was being accused...maybe because they had some serious money to make off of Manny. Now that the cash cow has been knocked out cold, they wanna subtly call for reinforcements and shit...save it Roach.

Honestly though....I hope Marquez is clean too! laugh.gif

This shit sucks...EVERYBODY took turns at giving Juan shit about PEDs...in subtle ways, of course. Just a bunch of POS mofos who are mad that the Manny hype-train is coming to an end. I cant stand blind fans and the media, but to hell with them...they'll just find another hero's nuts to swing off of. I wont lie, the Manny Pacquiao Project ran a good course and made people rich.

Manny's not done, but he's getting more careless and is slowing down a bit. I saw shades of the Manny from the 2nd fight, but that reckless jumping around showed shades of the Manny in the 3rd fight. Cant wait to see Floyd's train derailed...he's been a cancer to the sport for a while too, but Many's fans hurt the sport too.
Kratza
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 08:49 PM) *
One more thing...why is Marquez getting shit from the media, HBO, and Pac's camp about PEDs??? Merchant stated his piece a few times last night, about Marquez's possible win being "tainted", and Lampley made a few remarks as well.

Roach is such a turd too. If you check those post-fight videos on the front page, he kept giving Juan back-handed compliments, and inching towards PED accusations, then taking them back.

Motherfucker was doing his best to sweep that shit under the rug when Manny was being accused...maybe because they had some serious money to make off of Manny. Now that the cash cow has been knocked out cold, they wanna subtly call for reinforcements and shit...save it Roach.

Honestly though....I hope Marquez is clean too! laugh.gif

This shit sucks...EVERYBODY took turns at giving Juan shit about PEDs...in subtle ways, of course. Just a bunch of POS mofos who are mad that the Manny hype-train is coming to an end. I cant stand blind fans and the media, but to hell with them...they'll just find another hero's nuts to swing off of. I wont lie, the Manny Pacquiao Project ran a good course and made people rich.

Manny's not done, but he's getting more careless and is slowing down a bit. I saw shades of the Manny from the 2nd fight, but that reckless jumping around showed shades of the Manny in the 3rd fight. Cant wait to see Floyd's train derailed...he's been a cancer to the sport for a while too, but Many's fans hurt the sport too.

Shel's on one LOL laugh.gif
that picture made is too funny but seriously i doubt he is on PEDs just people assume you cant bulk up that much without PED usage
and who do you think is the guy to derail Floyd, because i don't see anyone in the near future doing it except Canelo
Jack 1000
Here's the fight if you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvq7wk_ma...rt#.UMUCXayO7IU

HBO was swinging from Manny's nuts all night again! If I hear about fucking "Compubox" and Punchstats one more time........" Only Roy Jones made sense the whole night. The WORST "I really don't wanna be here anymore" commentary from Larry Merchant.

Jack
mgrover
Really about the PEDs? The amount of shit Pac took when he beat Cotto and people to make it worse started believing it, then it happens to Marquez and people are like Jim Lampley in the end...

I mean when Mayweather Sr said Pacman was on PEDs a lot of people on this board ate his words up and asked for seconds, but if Roach says it, well that guy must be wrong. I think he is wrong, but just don't be such a hypocrite.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 03:39 PM) *
That's some wishful thinking there, and Marquez would have a swinging set of balls to demand such leverage. Though he cleaned Manny's clock, marketability is still an issue between the two.

Let's not forget that Manny has the Bradley rematch in the holster, and a nice payday with Rios (which he was gonna get regardless of a win or loss this weekend). As a matter of fact, Manny's loss and JMM's win, gave a Rios fight THAT much more fuel. It will be another JMM/Diaz-type fight for Juan, and Manny will "appear" vulnerable against a guy who we know he'll fleece within 5 rounds.

In the meantime...

Fuck it...had Floyd been floored like that last night, it would've been plastered all over the net with pride. I'll enjoy this while it lasts. I feel kiiiiinda bad for Manny, but not all that bad. Im sure that $20M will serve as a nice consolation piece for him.

Meanwhile, Floyd needs to stop sitting on the couch while these guys take each other out, then come back and claim to be the best. We're not dumb Floyd, the jig is up on your side too...people are tired of your shit as well.

i doubt it. people still gon buy his fight. floyd and manny hasn't fought each other and people were still buying their fights.

mgrover
Also anybody care to venture a guess at the PPV number?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Kratza @ Dec 9 2012, 04:25 PM) *
Shel's on one LOL laugh.gif
that picture made is too funny but seriously i doubt he is on PEDs just people assume you cant bulk up that much without PED usage
and who do you think is the guy to derail Floyd, because i don't see anyone in the near future doing it except Canelo

I hear ya. People assume that you cant bulk up and still keep your speed, reflexes, power, and so on. That's what the issue with Pac was. Im not sure who can derail Floyd's train, but age and inactivity is still a fight that Floyd wont win...it's gotten the best of them all.

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 9 2012, 04:32 PM) *
HBO was swinging from Manny's nuts all night again! If I hear about fucking "Compubox" and Punchstats one more time........" Only Roy Jones made sense the whole night. The WORST "I really don't wanna be here anymore" commentary from Larry Merchant.

laugh.gif

The commentary wasn't the best last night, but it wasn't the worst. RJJ was checking Lampley and Merchant all night long, but the funniest part of the commentary was during the Vazquez/Gesta fight! HBO had their way with insulting the lack of excitement in that fight.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 9 2012, 04:47 PM) *
Really about the PEDs? The amount of shit Pac took when he beat Cotto and people to make it worse started believing it, then it happens to Marquez and people are like Jim Lampley in the end...

I mean when Mayweather Sr said Pacman was on PEDs a lot of people on this board ate his words up and asked for seconds, but if Roach says it, well that guy must be wrong. I think he is wrong, but just don't be such a hypocrite.

Pac was knocking heavy dudes out and taking their punches as he bulked up, and he DIDN'T lose speed, reflexes, punch resistance, and power in the process...weird.

It's funny how Team Pac knew that Juan was working with a known PED distributor and they watched him bulk up and make Manny look bad in the 3rd fight, but nobody uttered a word. NOW, that Manny was knocked cold, they want to subtly make a fuss about it.

It's weird that they didn't say much...maybe because they didn't want to draw attention to themselves by accusing Marquez. Roach can say that he isn't accusing him all he wants, but he is very much making subtle accusations...or raising concerns.

Nobody here is being a hypocrite, but Roach needs to shut his trap about it. Ivan Calderon could've knocked Manny out from that angle with a short shot. That shot had NOTHING to do with the "new power" (as Roach described it) that Juan has, it was just a short, calculated shot, that an unbalanced Manny was open for.

Nothing against Manny, but I wish he was able to speak up more in regards to his career, rather than those other dweebs (Roach, Knonz, etc) who made shit look worse for him.

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Dec 9 2012, 04:50 PM) *
i doubt it. people still gon buy his fight. floyd and manny hasn't fought each other and people were still buying their fights.

Yep, sure will. I just see it slowly coming to an end, but it's NOT over. Hell, Manny actually has more opponent options than Floyd at this point.
mgrover
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 10:10 PM) *
Pac was knocking heavy dudes out and taking their punches as he bulked up, and he DIDN'T lose speed, reflexes, punch resistance, and power in the process...weird.

Nobody here is being a hypocrite, but Roach needs to shut his trap about it. Ivan Calderon could've knocked Manny out from that angle with a short shot. That shot had NOTHING to do with the "new power" (as Roach described it) that Juan has, it was just a short, calculated shot, that an unbalanced Manny was open for.

Sure but it's not what this is about, it's the fact that people happily ate up the words of Mayweather Sr and then when the tables are turned they complain that Marquez should not have this victory tainted. If your going to go with it one way stay that way rather than push an agenda that doesn't even seem consistent.

Nothing against Manny, but I wish he was able to speak up more in regards to his career, rather than those other dweebs (Roach, Knonz, etc) who made shit look worse for him.

I agree with that.

Whats everybody think for a skype conference call for the next event?
Kratza
I'm pretty sure Angel Heredia (Marquez's S&C coach) has filed a lawsuit against Team Pacquiao over the accusations but we'll see if anything comes into fruition
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 9 2012, 12:52 AM) *
Is he dead?

For the record I waited until Paquaio sat up before posting that. I was cracking up over here.

LMBO!!!!!!!!!! My man, Cheesey!!!!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 9 2012, 05:46 PM) *
Sure but it's not what this is about, it's the fact that people happily ate up the words of Mayweather Sr and then when the tables are turned they complain that Marquez should not have this victory tainted. If your going to go with it one way stay that way rather than push an agenda that doesn't even seem consistent.

I agree with that.

I'm down w/ that, MG
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 06:10 PM) *
Yep, sure will. I just see it slowly coming to an end, but it's NOT over. Hell, Manny actually has more opponent options than Floyd at this point.

Manny has jmm, rios, and bradley.

Floyd has jmm, guerrero, and canelo.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2012, 03:39 PM) *

In the meantime...

OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! LMBO!!!!

You gotta send me that.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 9 2012, 05:46 PM) *

I agree with that.

Let's be real, the whole clusterfuck is an agenda, if we wanna speak on PEDs in general between these two. Maybe this is a taste of Manny's possible medicine, if we're talking about him being on PEDs.

I agree that some of those dudes that he knocked and beat, were a result of careful matchmaking, but some of it seemed freakish, especially when he was taking those dudes' punches like he was a natural.

If Marquez happens to come up dirty, then it still doesn't take away from the fact that he fact that he caught Manny with a punch that even Calderon could've dropped him with. If anything, Marquez was smart enough to get to the spot and land that punch with conviction...maybe because he got 4 big chances (fights) at landing it.

Again, Im not saying that JMM's victory shouldn't be tainted, but it COULD BE a taste of Manny's own medicine. Trust me, after this whole situation continues to rise, even the most hardcore Pac fan will come out of the woodwork and say, "Yeah, I think Manny could've been on something all those years too".

Situations like this, usually make loyal people lift the veil. They could be doing it to save face, or they may just be ready to hop off the bandwagon.
mgrover
I personally think if Marquez comes up clean then people should stop doubting Pac on the PEDs issue. I hope so many fuck off this bandwagon, this will definitely deflate the Mayweather Pac saga which I kinda guess is good news, I wouldn't be surprised if both Mayweather and Pacs next event doesn't sell as well as its expected to
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 9 2012, 05:57 PM) *
LMBO!!!!!!!!!! My man, Cheesey!!!!!

It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, only topped by that 'Sweet Dreams' image that CShel has.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 9 2012, 07:11 PM) *
It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, only topped by that 'Sweet Dreams' image that CShel has.

No doubt....when I saw him sitting there, I thought of Zack Galifinakis after getting KO'd by Tyson, in The Hangover

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.