Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLOYD WOULD BE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER TO GET RID OF ROGER
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
chance1
This is the worst news I've heard in 2012 regarding the Mayweathers. Roger is more than just Floyd's trainer. I don't know if Floyd can see that but Roger is Floyd's Master Motivator from the inner soul. Roger really doesn't have to say much when you're in tune with Roger's energy forces.

Ali did not know how strong Bundini's energy force was his camp until he let Bundini go under suggested advisment. Not long after that, Howard Cosell started telling Ali the media is saying that you're not what you use to be in the ring, because Ali took a loss after that. That energy force was not the same without Bundini. It didn't take the champ long to figure out which way was up and he put a rush on getting Bundini back in his corner. Bundini was not Ali's trainer or adviser, he was Ali's Master Motivator and every fighter needs one.

When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven, it hurt Mike in heart but Mike fought to win in Cus's spirit. Cus kept his wings of protection around Mike like an angel from Heaven. Mike was destined to be a great fighter and Cus was his boxing soul mate.

If Floyd let's Roger go I strongly believe Floyd will be missing an energy force that will be visible in his boxing performance.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter p4p in his divisions right now! If Floyd let's Roger go; Floyd's going down p4p in all divisions. Did Floyd's advisers suggest this political move. The thought of this idea "STINKS".

If Floyd let's Roger go his "MASTER MOTIVATOR", Floyd is going to get his a$$ whooped. And the only thing he'll beable to say is, serve me well, serve me long and I got served strong. Roger ain't never said, to anyone my nephew will get his ass whooped but his daddy has, and everytime his daddy said it; Floyd still won.

Roger brings calm to Floyd during fight wars. Floyd seems to lose that calm and composure when he's fueding with his father. Letting 50 cent go was a wise idea and 50 can't do one interview without talking about Floyd when he should be prmoting his fighters. Roger on the other hand, ain't gonna say a damn thing in violation of his nephew no matter what!!!!
leonthegee
Floyd will be fine no matter who trains him. He still has months to get ready. This fight isnt next week.
Marcus
Floyd's been saying Roger's health is on the decline and he can't work the mitts as fast as he used to since the Ortiz fight I think. I doubt floyd is politically letting Roger go. He's been saying That he tries to encourage Roger to eat right so that he can be sharp physically and mentally. But I guess Roger doesn't take that seriously. Understand diabetes isn't a common cold. Roger is also Floyd's uncle. I think this is just a case of a nephew worrying for his uncles health. If Roger isn't sharp in training camp then Floyd isn't sharp on fight night. But I completely understand what you're saying. I doubt Floyd will let Roger go completely. Perhaps he's bringing his father in just for the physical aspect but Roger will still develop the game plan. They are all family so they should be able to work together. I don't think it'll go the extent of Floyd being broken spirited in the ring. But only time will tell.
Cshel86
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 08:23 AM) *
This is the worst news I've heard in 2012 regarding the Mayweathers. Roger is more than just Floyd's trainer. I don't know if Floyd can see that but Roger is Floyd's Master Motivator from the inner soul. Roger really doesn't have to say much when you're in tune with Roger's energy forces.

Ali did not know how strong Bundini's energy force was his camp until he let Bundini go under suggested advisment. Not long after that, Howard Cosell started telling Ali the media is saying that you're not what you use to be in the ring, because Ali took a loss after that. That energy force was not the same without Bundini. It didn't take the champ long to figure out which way was up and he put a rush on getting Bundini back in his corner. Bundini was not Ali's trainer or adviser, he was Ali's Master Motivator and every fighter needs one.

When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven, it hurt Mike in heart but Mike fought to win in Cus's spirit. Cus kept his wings of protection around Mike like an angel from Heaven. Mike was destined to be a great fighter and Cus was his boxing soul mate.

If Floyd let's Roger go I strongly believe Floyd will be missing an energy force that will be visible in his boxing performance.

Floyd Mayweather is the greatest fighter p4p in his divisions right now! If Floyd let's Roger go; Floyd's going down p4p in all divisions. Did Floyd's advisers suggest this political move. The thought of this idea "STINKS".

If Floyd let's Roger go his "MASTER MOTIVATOR", Floyd is going to get his a$$ whooped. And the only thing he'll beable to say is, serve me well, serve me long and I got served strong. Roger ain't never said, to anyone my nephew will get his ass whooped but his daddy has, and everytime his daddy said it; Floyd still won.

Roger brings calm to Floyd during fight wars. Floyd seems to lose that calm and composure when he's fueding with his father. Letting 50 cent go was a wise idea and 50 can't do one interview without talking about Floyd when he should be prmoting his fighters. Roger on the other hand, ain't gonna say a damn thing in violation of his nephew no matter what!!!!

Riddle me this...what else do you know about boxing besides Mayweather Mayweather Mayweather? I only seem to see you around here talking about him, with these threads in all caps.

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?
Franchize
I don't think he's "getting rid" of Roger. I think he's concerned for his health. It's not just a fighter/trainer relationship. That's his uncle. I think he's far more concerned with his uncles health than who trains him for his next fight. Besides, have you seen Roger lately...Even in the last 24/7. He hasn't looked good. I'm sure Floyd doesn't WANT to have to make this decision. Why would he? Roger has been a huge part of his success as a fighter. They seem to get along great. As selfish as the portrayal of Floyd Mayweather often is, I don't think he's that self centered.
chance1
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Dec 11 2012, 09:50 AM) *
Floyd will be fine no matter who trains him. He still has months to get ready. This fight isnt next week.

I love you Bob Arum and I love Roger Mayweather. Both Bob & Roger are two of the last of an era in boxing that can never be replaced. Bob and Roger are going out in their Profession the way J.Ager went out in his profession; and that would be to their death! True Troopers go all the way to the End! When 50 cent said, at the Fortune gym media work out session, Out with the Old and in with the New. That was a joke! When 50 was asked what is he bringing to boxing. He said, Excitement. Well when was boxing never not exciting! Give me a boxing break.
MaxPayne
You do realize that Floyd Sr. trained Floyd his entire life, and through the early part of his pro career including the first world title fight with Gennero Hernandez, yes ?

That Mayweather was absolutely a dominant and unbeatable fighter.
Franchize
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:15 AM) *
I love you Bob Arum and I love Roger Mayweather. Both Bob & Roger are two of the last of an era in boxing that can never be replaced. Bob and Roger are going out in their Profession the way J.Ager went out in his profession; and that would be to their death! True Troopers go all the way to the End! When 50 cent said, at the Fortune gym media work out session, Out with the Old and in with the New. That was a joke! When 50 was asked what is he bringing to boxing. He said, Excitement. Well when was boxing never not exciting! Give me a boxing break.

You lost me after that statement lmao
chance1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 11 2012, 10:09 AM) *
I don't think he's "getting rid" of Roger. I think he's concerned for his health. It's not just a fighter/trainer relationship. That's his uncle. I think he's far more concerned with his uncles health than who trains him for his next fight. Besides, have you seen Roger lately...Even in the last 24/7. He hasn't looked good. I'm sure Floyd doesn't WANT to have to make this decision. Why would he? Roger has been a huge part of his success as a fighter. They seem to get along great. As selfish as the portrayal of Floyd Mayweather often is, I don't think he's that self centered.

I can appreciate your statement. I'm sure Floyd LOVVVVVES his uncle. I know Roger loves his nephew like his own son and he Loves his brother Floyd Sr. It won't be the same without Roger for Floyd's career and time will reveal all.
Cshel86

Yep, this is definitely Allmenjoi.

Who cares about 50 Cent?
chance1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 11 2012, 10:17 AM) *
You lost me after that statement lmao

Sorry I lost you on my statement. Bottom line is if Roger goes he won't be the one going. Some other things will be going "DOWN".
chance1
QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 11 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Floyd's been saying Roger's health is on the decline and he can't work the mitts as fast as he used to since the Ortiz fight I think. I doubt floyd is politically letting Roger go. He's been saying That he tries to encourage Roger to eat right so that he can be sharp physically and mentally. But I guess Roger doesn't take that seriously. Understand diabetes isn't a common cold. Roger is also Floyd's uncle. I think this is just a case of a nephew worrying for his uncles health. If Roger isn't sharp in training camp then Floyd isn't sharp on fight night. But I completely understand what you're saying. I doubt Floyd will let Roger go completely. Perhaps he's bringing his father in just for the physical aspect but Roger will still develop the game plan. They are all family so they should be able to work together. I don't think it'll go the extent of Floyd being broken spirited in the ring. But only time will tell.

Yor right time will tell. Has the clock started ticking? Floyd doesn't need to be trained because he's already trained up by way of his daddy and Roger. Roger is not just Floyd's trainer, he's his Master Motivator. If you remember the fued with his father on HBO 24/7. Roger never said, two words til it became time to speak. When Roger stepped in directing his nephew into the locker room and telling him you said what you had to say and thats it. Floyd didn't get calm til Roger stepped in with his energy. Roger never got irate one time and Floyd calmed down. Ain't nothing like energy forces in your life.
chance1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 10:08 AM) *
Riddle me this...what else do you know about boxing besides Mayweather Mayweather Mayweather? I only seem to see you around here talking about him, with these threads in all caps.

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?

I thought this was a sight where we can write what we wanna write about in boxing. If I choose to write about the Mayweather's thats my business right. I don't tell you what to write about. What do you want me to say? Pac got knocked out. End of story. Why you taking it so personal about who I decide to write about in boxing/ Do you want me to write about you. Do you know anything else about boxing besides Almenjo? Whatever that is.
Cshel86
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 10:51 AM) *
I thought this was a sight where we can write what we wanna write about in boxing. If I choose to write about the Mayweather's thats my business right. I don't tell you what to write about. What do you want me to say? Pac got knocked out. End of story. Why you taking it so personal about who I decide to write about in boxing/ Do you want me to write about you. Do you know anything else about boxing besides Almenjo? Whatever that is.

This is a BOXING forum, not a Mayweather forum. When people like you just drop in here out of nowhere with your copied & pasted threads, it makes this forum seem like a joke.

Let me see, Donaire and Arce fight this weekend. Khan has a comeback fight this weekend. There's a thread about the FOTY, KO of the Year, round of the year, etc...or have you even watched any fights other than Mayweather and Pacquiao fights?

50 Cent and his baseless fluff are pretty much irrelevant at this point, and its a bunch of soap opera nonsense. Who cares about it at this point? Find something else to talk about.
chance1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:02 PM) *
This is a BOXING forum, not a Mayweather forum. When people like you just drop in here out of nowhere with your copied & pasted threads, it makes this forum seem like a joke.

Let me see, Donaire and Arce fight this weekend. Khan has a comeback fight this weekend. There's a thread about the FOTY, KO of the Year, round of the year, etc...or have you even watched any fights other than Mayweather and Pacquiao fights?

50 Cent and his baseless fluff are pretty much irrelevant at this point, and its a bunch of soap opera nonsense. Who cares about it at this point? Find something else to talk about.

50 can't talk about anything except Floyd in boxing. Maybe you wanna talk to him about talking about something else in boxing. So Donaire, Arce and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got. What's the story. I guess there is none.
Cshel86
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 11:36 AM) *
50 can't talk about anything except Floyd in boxing. Maybe you wanna talk to him about talking about something else in boxing. So Donaire, Arce and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got. What's the story. I guess there is none.

Just STOP bringing up 50's name, please! We're done with the whole fake bromance and the soap opera. Boxing is boxing, and I'll be watching this weekend, no matter who fights. That's what a real fan does. The fact that you said, "So Donaire, Arce, and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got?" goes to tell me that you could give a flying fuck about what else is going on in boxing.

Just kick rocks with all of this stupid Mayweather/50 Cent stuff. You've made my ass hurt with your meaningless threads and responding to yourself by accident. This whole "Mayweather could possibly be changing trainers" is a decent story, but really, will it even make a difference at this point? According to your and your added fluff, this changing of trainers is the end of the world for Floyd. Please

Find your identity around here, rather than bringing up this poison. Until he announces his next opponent...who cares?
chance1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:14 PM) *
Just STOP bringing up 50's name, please! We're done with the whole fake bromance and the soap opera. Boxing is boxing, and I'll be watching this weekend, no matter who fights. That's what a real fan does. The fact that you said, "So Donaire, Arce, and Khan is fighting this weekend. Is that all you got?" goes to tell me that you could give a flying fuck about what else is going on in boxing.

Just kick rocks with all of this stupid Mayweather/50 Cent stuff. You've made my ass hurt with your meaningless threads and responding to yourself by accident. This whole "Mayweather could possibly be changing trainers" is a decent story, but really, will it even make a difference at this point? According to your and your added fluff, this changing of trainers is the end of the world for Floyd. Please

Find your identity around here, rather than bringing up this poison. Until he announces his next opponent...who cares?

You need to quit wasting your time on me. Give 50 a call he's waiting on your fluffy almenjo!
Marcus

https://www.google.com/search?q=dafuq+did+i...mp;bih=389#i=13
Cshel86
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 12:22 PM) *
You need to quit wasting your time on me. Give 50 a call he's waiting on your fluffy almenjo!

Nobody knows you as a poster, you just drop in here talking about Mayweather and 50. The jig is up my friend.

I hate fans like you...talking about Donaire/Arce/Khan doesn't matter. What a loser...learn about the sport please. Im sure you can count the corn in Floyd's stool if you needed to. Clown
Plah
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 10:08 AM) *

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?

My thoughts exactly but man.. when he said this: "When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven".... that shit had me literally in tears. Wtf was that. Hahaha
Cshel86
QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 11 2012, 12:48 PM) *
My thoughts exactly but man.. when he said this: "When Cus D'Amato trainer and motivator of Mike Tyson died, and went to heaven".... that shit had me literally in tears. Wtf was that. Hahaha

Some Allmenjoi nonsense...

What else could it have possibly been?

I'll admit, I chuckled a bit, as well.
Marcus

Lmaooo I was trying so hard to look past that! But come on guys if there's nothing nice to say just don't say anything LOL. Lets keep this friendly. We all can agree tht we appreciate and respect this sport although we all may not be knowlrgeable to the same extent. Lets just end it at that. The name calling and stuff is unnecessary. The disrespect towards one another is unnecessary guys. Lets just end it here. Lol
Plah
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:55 PM) *
Some Allmenjoi nonsense...

What else could it have possibly been?

I'll admit, I chuckled a bit, as well.

Haha, seems like her. Ban this fool. laugh.gif
chance1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:39 PM) *
Nobody knows you as a poster, you just drop in here talking about Mayweather and 50. The jig is up my friend.

I hate fans like you...talking about Donaire/Arce/Khan doesn't matter. What a loser...learn about the sport please. Im sure you can count the corn in Floyd's stool if you needed to. Clown

That's your hate not mine. Hate requires to much energy without a pay day. I ain't looking for your acceptance or approval. I don't really care about who doesn't know me for posting since this is only my second post. First post received over 5,000 views in six days. And todays post is on the rising. People full of hate are usually the first to make mistakes. If you itching that bad take my post down. It ain't that serious. You should be writing about boxing not me! Quiet as it is kept you don't hate fans like me, you simply hate yourself. Prayer works. Try it. If I was a loser I wouldn't be a Mayweather fan.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 11 2012, 12:58 PM) *
But come on guys if there's nothing nice to say just don't say anything LOL. Lets keep this friendly. We all can agree tht we appreciate and respect this sport although we all may not be knowlrgeable to the same extent. Lets just end it at that. The name calling and stuff is unnecessary. The disrespect towards one another is unnecessary guys. Lets just end it here. Lol

The sad thing is, Im the mod and you have to tell me that...shame on me. LOL. I'll cool my jets from this point...Im just tired of hearing about Floyd, and most of, Mr. Irrelevant, 50 Cent. Thanks Marcus, I can be a douche from time to time. cool.gif

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 11 2012, 01:01 PM) *
Haha, seems like her. Ban this fool. laugh.gif

Nah, no need. I'm just gonna step away from the keyboard and be the productive citizen that Im supposed to be.
chance1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 02:08 PM) *
The sad thing is, Im the mod and you have to tell me that...shame on me. LOL. I'll cool my jets from this point...Im just tired of hearing about Floyd, and most of, Mr. Irrelevant, 50 Cent. Thanks Marcus, I can be a douche from time to time. cool.gif

Nah, no need. I'm just gonna step away from the keyboard and be the productive citizen that Im supposed to be.

Take the post down cause I'm not getting paid.
Cshel86
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:13 PM) *
Take the post down cause I'm not getting paid.

Nobody is, lol. Its all good now, please excuse my asshole-ish ways. No harm intended.
chance1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 02:19 PM) *
Nobody is, lol. Its all good now, please excuse my asshole-ish ways. No harm intended.

I didn't get on the site to disrespect anyone. I really didn't know this mornings post was going to be such a problem. Valuable lesson learned today. Won't put anything else up here. God Bless all of you.
daprofessor
u know...u can laugh and clown chance1 but he or she...is on to something. boxing is all about energy and there are forces at play that cannot be seen or measured. the average person doesn't comprehend this...but it's something i've always known. i've never really spoke on it...but it does exist. it's why some combinations (trainer/fighter) work...and some don't. as a fighter...there were certain trainers i performed better under than others. it wasn't always about knowledge or skill either.
aTYpicalTYrant

I'm glad I'm not the only one that found that shit funny.
chance1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 02:32 PM) *
u know...u can laugh and clown chance1 but he or she...is on to something. boxing is all about energy and there are forces at play that cannot be seen or measured. the average person doesn't comprehend this...but it's something i've always known. i've never really spoke on it...but it does exist. it's why some combinations (trainer/fighter) work...and some don't. as a fighter...there were certain trainers i performed better under than others. it wasn't always about knowledge or skill either.

I wasn't laughing or clowning. I take boxing seriously and my writings seriously. I wrote what I wanted to write, suddenly because someone diagreed then I have to be a fluffy soap opera Almenjo. It's all good because this is really not the place where I should be expressing my views.
Cshel86
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:31 PM) *
I didn't get on the site to disrespect anyone. I really didn't know this mornings post was going to be such a problem. Valuable lesson learned today. Won't put anything else up here. God Bless all of you.

As long as it's not about 50, Im cool with it! laugh.gif Other than, I have NO problem with your posts...just no 50...let's let him fizzle out please. cool.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:42 PM) *
I wasn't laughing or clowning. I take boxing seriously and my writings seriously. I wrote what I wanted to write, suddenly because someone diagreed then I have to be a fluffy soap opera Almenjo. It's all good because this is really not the place where I should be expressing my views.

i didn't say u were. i was talking about everyone else laughing and clowning on u...but i think you're actually on to something.
checkleft
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 08:23 AM) *

Energy forces??
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:08 AM) *

Allmenjoi?! Perhaps?

Almenjoi???

Arum??????
QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:30 AM) *
I can appreciate your statement. I'm sure Floyd LOVVVVVES his uncle. I know Roger loves his nephew like his own son and he Loves his brother Floyd Sr. It won't be the same without Roger for Floyd's career and time will reveal all.

"LOVVVES"????

QUOTE (chance1 @ Dec 11 2012, 09:34 AM) *
Sorry I lost you on my statement. Bottom line is if Roger goes he won't be the one going. Some other things will be going "DOWN".

... I'm so lost right now lol.. this thread really opened a can of worms Haha.

Idk about any energy forces or having a motivater or going to heaven, but I do know roger doesn't have a paper cut bro. Diabetes is the business, and if he can't perform he can't perform. Bottom line if roger is out theres no better trainer than Floyd to train Floyd Jr as long as both can keep their egos in check.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 01:54 PM) *
but i think you're actually on to something.

She is...Roger let's him do what he wants to do, so he's more open to take his advice. His father on the other hand, expects waaaay too much, which may make Floyd tune him out between rounds and do something stupid. Though Floyd says that his father still looks at him like a 10 year-old, Im sure that same slight pressure to perform, will haunt him.
Marcus
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 11 2012, 01:57 PM) *
Idk about any energy forces or having a motivater or going to heaven, but I do know roger doesn't have a paper cut bro. Diabetes is the business, and if he can't perform he can't perform. Bottom line if roger is out theres no better trainer than Floyd to train Floyd Jr as long as both can keep their egos in check.

That's what I'm saying. Diabetes is serious and from what Floyd portrays Roger isn't being resoonsible. Roger is his uncle befire he's Floyd's trainer and if Floyd needs to give him that time and space to focus on his health then so be it. Roger isn't just Fliyds trainer. He's helping Floyd mold champions in that Gym. So hes a big asset that Floyd should rightfully preserve. As for the energy I completely understand what Chance1 is saying. But I think it's mainly due to Roger letting Floyd run his own show. I remember Floyd said how his dad would be so controlling to the point where he'd make Floyd jog in timbs instead of sneakers. If his dad will carry that controlling negative energy then Floyd really can't afford to have it as great as the magnitude of his fights are. However this is his father and they have positive chemistry as well I'm sure. But that energy thing makes a lot of sense. Not often do I see it but in duos like Andre Ward-Virgil Hunter, Floyd-Roger, Danny Garcia-Angel, Klitchko-Steward, and even Cotto-Evangelista it is very existent... I mean that same energy is what destroyed Zabs legacy.. I'm sure if Judah's father really taught his son the right way like Whitaker tried to... Zab would've been greater than he is today..but that chemistry and trust in his dad as a trainer is what hurt him.. Although ZAb is extremely accountable for his own career too lol
Marcus
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:57 PM) *
Though Floyd says that his father still looks at him like a 10 year-old, Im sure that same slight pressure to perform, will haunt him.

That's another great point. Joe Jackson has put a lot of pressure on Fliyd and that pressure could reappear in his fight game if Floyd makes his dad his trainer again.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 01:57 PM) *
She is...Roger let's him do what he wants to do, so he's more open to take his advice. His father on the other hand, expects waaaay too much, which may make Floyd tune him out between rounds and do something stupid. Though Floyd says that his father still looks at him like a 10 year-old, Im sure that same slight pressure to perform, will haunt him.

i knew u two would reunite eventually. laugh.gif the world is right again. smile.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 04:42 PM) *
i knew u two would reunite eventually. laugh.gif the world is right again. smile.gif

laugh.gif Good one, profess....Shelly is back w/ his main chick!!! yahoo.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 11 2012, 04:52 PM) *

the chemistry between them is undeniable. laugh.gif
Plah
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 11 2012, 05:52 PM) *

hahaha
BrutUalBK
Yes Roger is motivation for Floyd but Ellerbe is doing a great job of hyping him as well so he doesn't need his Uncle in that sense, in the early stages of their partnership he needed Roger to tell him when to turn into a Brawler and not try to simply box as much (Floyd Sr hated that part of Rog making his son do that).

Now with Floyd's maturity after being with his Uncle Rog all these years he can pretty much gauge for himself when it is time for him to go to war and not simply box, as it is these days anyway he's become more of a stand in the pocket kinda fighter like Toney used to do.

Besides all of that said above there wasn't really anything that Rog could teach Floyd that he didn't already know, mostly Rog was a cheerleader and as you stated his biggest pretty much but I think Ellerbe has that ground covered for now.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 04:42 PM) *

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 11 2012, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 04:57 PM) *
the chemistry between them is undeniable. laugh.gif

Cshel points the ginsu to his chest**
sduck
hahaha too funny
BigFightFan
After reading many posts about Allmenjoi8, I wish he/she would just comeback. In sure it will be entertaining
wolterb
lol wild courageous stuff

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 12 2012, 06:16 PM) *
After reading many posts about Allmenjoi8, I wish he/she would just comeback. In sure it will be entertaining

i think she just did LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.