Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FightHype UK:Weekend in Boxing;Pac vs JMM IV-What Next, Who Benefits the Most,PEDs Controversy?;
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:38 PM) *
Yea, he's gonna be the guy carrying the spit bucket for sure

Ha!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:34 PM) *
WOW! This is just too funny and sad that a guy with 2 hands can get so dominated by a guy with 1.

Sad isn't even the word no2.gif

I'm starting to think that Kuzi was paid to not fight back. I mean how much of a POS mofo do you have to be to not try to get a guy outta there, and he only had one arm for the better part of 6 or 7 rounds? Terrible....

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:36 PM) *
Kuziemski's getting clowned when he goes back to the gym...or is out in public.

In a major way. He'll carrying somebody jock strap again, while getting hazed. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't a victim of a boxing gym hate crime...he asked for it. Smh...
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:24 PM) *
Im disappointed in Kuzi...c'mon dude, move to Pascal's right and take the steam off of his punches. how much an idiot can you be to just stand there and get hit by a fighter with one hand?

To add insult to injury, why isn't he hitting Pascal's injured arm/shoulder? The ref doesn't tell you to stop hitting a guy in the nose/eye/mouth if it's bleeding or cut...so why not hit his arm/shoulder? What a douche...

Exactly, theres just no excuses or future for this guy and after tonight I'm sure he knows that.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:33 PM) *
I meant to say the closing seconds of the round...glad you got my point. Lol

He has no sting on his punches...mostly because of body work, coupled by all of the big shots that he's taken.

Overall a decent showing by Pascal, but hard to really form an opinion as to how he'd look against a higher quality opponent. When considering that his left arm was useless, then he deserves a lot of credit.
Cshel86
WTF is up with this ass-clown doing magic tricks??? Where's the post-fight interview?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:44 PM) *
WTF is up with this ass-clown doing magic tricks??? Where's the post-fight interview?

Haha! I got sucked in for a minute. Are these the types of comedians that wealthy people like?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:45 PM) *
Haha! I got sucked in for a minute. Are these the types of comedians that wealthy people like?

I'm actually stuck watching it! It aint so bad though! Lol

Catch you guys tomorrow...gotta finish this exam.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:44 PM) *

Lmao! Yo I swear he literally killed that fish and randomly replaced it
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:47 PM) *
I'm actually stuck watching it! It aint so bad though! Lol

Catch you guys tomorrow...gotta finish this exam.

Cool man. Good luck.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:48 PM) *

This can't be stand up, not a single comedian has said MF once.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:48 PM) *

I know right. Lol

I got caught up watching that shit. The chick holding the glass looked clueless as hell, and the awkward silence didn't help either.
Cheesey1
Saunders vs. Blackwell. Rd. 7 - I missed the opening rounds, but this one seems quite competitive. From what I've seen, Saunders is leading a close boxing match.
Saunders seems to be pulling ahead now.
Cheesey1
8th round - Blackwell seems much less knackered than Saunders and continues to bring the pressure.
Cheesey1
Rd.10- Saunders/Blackwell is an interesting one to score. Saunders is the more accurate of the two and the better boxer, but Blackwell's punches have more power to them.
Cheesey1
Watching both the UK stuff and the American network TV boxing proves that my attention span isn't that of a four year old!

Alright now hopping over to the American terrestrial TV and back here in a bit for Saint George Groves vs. the well over the hill Glen Johnson.
Cheesey1
George Groves vs. Glen Johnson. Rd 1's underway.
Cheesey1
Johnson's just too old. Didn't expect him to win and he isn't going to (unless he lands a lucky punch...unlikely).
Cheesey1
Arthur Abraham's on next.
Cheesey1
Shawn Porter vs. Julio Diaz is about to start.

Rd.6 - This is a nice scrap.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 15 2012, 09:03 PM) *
Shawn Porter vs. Julio Diaz is about to start.

Rd.6 - This is a nice scrap.

Porter was getting careless in there, and Diaz knew what he was doing. Diaz banked about 3 rounds, just from being disciplined. Im sure Porter won (I changed the channel after the 8th), but he has some work to do.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 15 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Porter was getting careless in there, and Diaz knew what he was doing. Diaz banked about 3 rounds, just from being disciplined. Im sure Porter won (I changed the channel after the 8th), but he has some work to do.

Agreed about Porter needing some discipline. He's got fast hands though.

It was ruled a draw. I had Porter winning it, but I can understand the decision.

You watching the All Access-Cotto/Trout?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 15 2012, 10:16 PM) *
Agreed about Porter needing some discipline. He's got fast hands though.

It was ruled a draw. I had Porter winning it, but I can understand the decision.

You watching the All Access-Cotto/Trout?

Nah Im watching HBO at the moment. I have it recording though.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 15 2012, 10:22 PM) *
Nah Im watching HBO at the moment. I have it recording though.

Cool. Stepping over to the Showtime thread now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.