Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FightHype UK:Weekend in Boxing;Pac vs JMM IV-What Next, Who Benefits the Most,PEDs Controversy?;
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cheesey1
FightHype UK
uk.fighthype.com

WEEKEND IN BOXING 14,15 & 16 DEC: KHAN/MOLINA; GROVES/JOHNSON; SAUNDERS/BLACKWELL; SMITH/O’MEARA; CONQUEST/DAWSON;DONAIRE/ARCE; SANTA CRUZ/GEVARA; WILDER/PRICE; PASCAL/KUZIEMSKI; PORTER/DIAZ; ANGULO/SILVA; ALVAREZ/MCINTOSH; LEMIEUX/AYRAPETYAN; ABRAHAM/BOUADLA; MENDEZ/GONZALEZ; DIAZ JR./ALFARO; BROWNE/CHERRY; SPENCE JR./ANDREWS; BREAZEALE/TBA
The Weekend in Boxing: 14-16 Dec - updated

Pacquiao vs Marquez IV Aftermath: What next? Who benefits most from the result and the PED’s controversy
Pac vs. Marquez IV - The Aftermath

DEGALE IMPROVES BUT BAD HABITS STILL REMAIN
DeGale/Zuniga post mortem

WEEKEND ROUND UP – RESULTS 6, 7 & 8 DEC: DEGALE; BARKER; GALAHAD; GRAHAM/ADJYEI-DUA; JENNINGS; LEWISON; YAFAI; MARQUEZ; KESSLER; GAMBOA; OCHIENG; JONES/BYRNE; VAZQUEZ; BELTRAN; FORTUNA; VARGAS; MAGDALENO; WILLIAMS JR.; CHARLO; EUBANK JR.; WARREN; SMITH
Weekend Round Up - Results 6-8 Dec.
Cheesey1
The Weekend in Boxing starts on WealthTV with Jean Pascal in Canada.
Cshel86
Cheesesy, Im at home doing this exam. PLEASE tweet me before the main event (Pascal fight) goes down. I gotta see if how he fights after this long layoff.
Gambit808
Good Fights to start the weekend.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:21 PM) *
Cheesesy, Im at home doing this exam. PLEASE tweet me before the main event (Pascal fight) goes down. I gotta see if how he fights after this long layoff.

Will do. Lemieux's on right now.

Just ended.

Sent you the tweet.
Gambit808
Well damn, this fight I posted as I just got in but, already Lemuiex scores a nice TKO in the second.
Cshel86
Yes we are sir! I'm about to move this to the Weekend In Boxing thread. cool.gif
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:33 PM) *
Yes we are sir! I'm about to move this to the Weekend In Boxing thread. cool.gif

1+
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:33 PM) *

Haha, I was just in Gambit's thread. Okay, now I'm set.
Cheesey1
The guy who fought before Lemieux, Eleider Alvarez, is a promising light heavy. Today was the second time I've seen him and at only 11-0, he could become a decent contender. A bit slow, but he's strong and operated behind the jab.
Gambit808
Wasn't that 50 cent girl they keep showing on them commercials? Damn she fine!
Cshel86
Glad you could join us Gambit!

These Friday night bouts usually fly under the radar, but we're here for the most part. Watching me drunk post as Cheesey tries to reason with me to get my shit together and stop being so hard on fighters, is a Friday night tradition!

I'm neutral tonight...but on the other hand, I wont speak so soon. Lol

Man I swear Adonis Stevens looks like the dark-skinned group member of H-Town. You cant convince me otherwise. Lol
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:40 PM) *
The guy who fought before Lemieux, Eleider Alvarez, is a promising light heavy. Today was the second time I've seen him and at only 11-0, he could become a decent contender. A bit slow, but he's strong and operated behind the jab.

Tonight was the first I seen of him and I agree.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:40 PM) *
Wasn't that 50 cent girl they keep showing on them commercials? Damn she fine!

The woman in the gym? If so, yes indeed she's fine.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:43 PM) *

These Friday night bouts usually fly under the radar, but we're here for the most part. Watching me drunk post as Cheesey tries to reason with me to get my shit together and stop being so hard on fighters, is a Friday night tradition!

Man I swear Adonis Stevens looks like the dark-skinned group member of H-Town. You cant convince me otherwise. Lol

Ha!! Yup, that's basically what happens.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:43 PM) *

laugh.gif

Yea, man now I know.

Tryna put my foot on my Hatian friend neck if his boy Pascal don't put on tonight.
Cheesey1
Will Pascal's ring rust make his wacky style seem even wackier?
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:44 PM) *
The woman in the gym? If so, yes indeed she's fine.

Yup, that's Miss Jackson's friend
Cshel86
Pascal got dem hoes! laugh.gif
Cheesey1
If Pascal wins tonight, as he should (on paper at least), does that mean the postponed Pascal/Cloud will be next?
Gambit808
I don't like that ref.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:50 PM) *
Pascal got dem hoes! laugh.gif

This is WealthTV. Money and hoes....

Pascal seems composed for the opening round. Maybe too inactive, but it looks like he has a plan.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:57 PM) *

Haha! And guess what he has a shoulder roll too.
Cshel86
Damn, does everybody wanna do the shoulder roll nowadays???

Pascal didn't do much in that round...he pretty much gave it away. Look like he's trying to shake the rust off.

Zuzi - round 1
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:54 PM) *
I don't like that ref.

I can't place his face with any fights that I remember.
Gambit808
Pascal Pisses me off the way doesn't let his hands go.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:59 PM) *
Damn, does everybody wanna do the shoulder roll nowadays???

Pascal didn't do much in that round...he pretty much gave it away. Look like he's trying to shake the rust off.

Zuzi - round 1

Yeah. His jab looked nice in the first few seconds of Rd. 1, then it disappeared.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:57 PM) *

Pascal seems composed for the opening round. Maybe too inactive, but it looks like he has a plan.

Ha!

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:59 PM) *
Haha! And guess what he has a shoulder roll too.

...and a rather shitty one at that. Well, it's not all that bad, but Kuzi is catching Pascal in the middle of exchanges, really when he throws that right cross, he get shit by Kuzi.

I think Pascal edged that round, but no by so much.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:01 PM) *
Pascal Pisses me off the way doesn't let his hands go.

Definitely.

Okay, he's starting rd. 3 more aggressively.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 10:59 PM) *
I can't place his face with any fights that I remember.

He was the ref in the Andrade fight against Bute. bute got knockdown in the last round and dude took forever to count. That would've been Bute's 1st loss before Froch.
Cshel86
The Haitian Beefcake clearly won the 3rd round. He may end up getting Kuzi outta there soon. Kuzi isn't backing down , but that doesn't mean that one of those shots wont put him on his trunks soon.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:05 PM) *
He was the ref in the Andrade fight against Bute. bute got knockdown in the last round and dude took forever to count. That would've been Bute's 1st loss before Froch.

Okay, got it. Thanks.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:07 PM) *
The Haitian Beefcake clearly won the 3rd round. He may end up getting Kuzi outta there soon. Kuzi isn't backing down , but that doesn't mean that one of those shots wont put him on his trunks soon.

Did he just hurt his left hand when it got caught on the ropes mid punch?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:09 PM) *

...as if his layoff hasn't been long enough no2.gif
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:09 PM) *

I think he did he's not throwing it much
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:12 PM) *
...as if his layoff hasn't been long enough no2.gif

For real. He's definitely only boxing with one hand now. Big right hand by Pascal.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:12 PM) *
I think he did he's not throwing it much

He still landed some solid right hands. His inactivity in the first two rounds are now more important.
Gambit808
Damn we had a first MMA one arm champ the other day and tonight we may have another.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:14 PM) *
For real. He's definitely only boxing with one hand now. Big right hand by Pascal.

Those rights were crazy...
Cshel86
Just when I was gonna say that Kuzi should've taken advantage of Pascal's arm getting caught in the ropes, Pascal takes full advantage of Kuzi adjusting his trunks in the closing rounds and not paying attention.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:16 PM) *
Damn we had a first MMA one arm champ the other day and tonight we may have another.

Ha!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:20 PM) *
Just when I was gonna say that Kuzi should've taken advantage of Pascal's arm getting caught in the ropes, Pascal takes full advantage of Kuzi adjusting his trunks in the closing rounds and not paying attention.

I don't blame Pascal at all. If I was JP, I would've stepped on his foot while I was punching.
Cheesey1
This is the easiest boxing match to write about.

"Right hand by Pascal. Another right hand. Pascal lands a right hand"
Cshel86
Im disappointed in Kuzi...c'mon dude, move to Pascal's right and take the steam off of his punches. how much an idiot can you be to just stand there and get hit by a fighter with one hand?

To add insult to injury, why isn't he hitting Pascal's injured arm/shoulder? The ref doesn't tell you to stop hitting a guy in the nose/eye/mouth if it's bleeding or cut...so why not hit his arm/shoulder? What a douche...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:24 PM) *
Im disappointed in Kuzi...c'mon dude, move to Pascal's right and take the steam off of his punches. how much an idiot can you be to just stand there and get hit by a fighter with one hand?

To add insult to injury, why isn't he hitting Pascal's injured arm/shoulder? The ref doesn't tell you to stop hitting a guy in the nose/eye/mouth if it's bleeding or cut...so why not hit his arm/shoulder? What a douche...

Good points.

Kuziemski's having some success in the 8th.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:23 PM) *
I don't blame Pascal at all. If I was JP, I would've stepped on his foot while I was punching.

I meant to say the closing seconds of the round...glad you got my point. Lol

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:28 PM) *
Good points.

Kuziemski's having some success in the 8th.

He has no sting on his punches...mostly because of body work, coupled by all of the big shots that he's taken.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:33 PM) *
I meant to say the closing seconds of the round...glad you got my point. Lol

He has no sting on his punches...mostly because of body work, coupled by all of the big shots that he's taken.

Pascal's timing him well. That counter right shook the big K all the way across the ring.
Gambit808
WOW! This is just too funny and sad that a guy with 2 hands can get so dominated by a guy with 1.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:34 PM) *
WOW! This is just too funny and sad that a guy with 2 hands can get so dominated by a guy with 1.

Kuziemski's getting clowned when he goes back to the gym...or is out in public.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 14 2012, 11:36 PM) *
Kuziemski's getting clowned when he goes back to the gym...or is out in public.

Yea, he's gonna be the guy carrying the spit bucket for sure
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.