Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where's the outrage? Pac's goons almost beat up a photographer.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
Where's the outrage over the true to life goon behaviour of two members of Pacquaio's inner circle? These weren't some random hangers-on who tried to beat up a drunken guy in a club. It was two senior members of his inner circle (Koncz and Fernandez).

If this happened to another famous boxer (whose name I won't mention, but you know who I'm talking about) rest assured that somehow it would be tied to him.

At least Getty is taking some action.

Getty isn't happy that Pacquaio's thugs tried to beat up one of their photographers
Cshel86
Funny how Koncz and Buboy didn't find it offensive when pics were taken of Hatton in the descending casket position after Pac Ko'd him. NOW, it's such a big deal when Pac gets his clock cleaned and people wanna take pictures.

They're acting like the photographer was trying to take pics of an old after a slip & fall, c'mon man. Shit, Manny's a fighter, and fighters get dropped and KO'd every day.

Bunch of chickenshit fuckers. How classy of them...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 15 2012, 12:12 AM) *
Funny how Koncz and Buboy didn't find it offensive when pics were taken of Hatton in the descending casket position after Pac Ko'd him. NOW, it's such a big deal when Pac gets his clock cleaned and people wanna take pictures.

They're acting like the photographer was trying to take pics of an old after a slip & fall, c'mon man. Shit, Manny's a fighter, and fighters get dropped and KO'd every day.

Bunch of chickenshit fuckers. How classy of them...

Definitely.
BigFightFan
I'm sure HBO got this on camera but chose not to show it. If that was another fighters crew they would have had no problem airing the footage and portraying them as thugs. Can we blame buboy and koncz for protecting their meal ticket? Lol
CrazyBuffalO
When I see Buboy I think "This is Baboy" (with the "a" not "u").

Baboy in Filipino means Pig/Swine. In fact Buboy haters in this country call him Baboy. And it fits perfectly! Hahahaha
Cheesey1
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Dec 15 2012, 08:35 AM) *
When I see Buboy I think "This is Baboy" (with the "a" not "u").

Baboy in Filipino means Pig/Swine. In fact Buboy haters in this country call him Baboy. And it fits perfectly! Hahahaha

Ha! Good to know. Thanks.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 15 2012, 03:49 AM) *
I'm sure HBO got this on camera but chose not to show it. If that was another fighters crew they would have had no problem airing the footage and portraying them as thugs. Can we blame buboy and koncz for protecting their meal ticket? Lol

I think their actions show the mentality in that camp. Grimy, grimy, grimy.
MaxPayne
Shit is whack. Why would you attack a freaking photographer in the first place ? It ain't like they were stopping the doctors from getting into the ring and all that.
sduck
Well you already know the answer. Pac is a saint.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (sduck @ Dec 15 2012, 12:26 PM) *
Well you already know the answer. Pac is a saint.

Amen.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 15 2012, 10:48 AM) *
Shit is whack. Why would you attack a freaking photographer in the first place ? It ain't like they were stopping the doctors from getting into the ring and all that.

Very, very wack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.