Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst boxing riot?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Kratza
Kind of off topic but i just watched the Judah - Mayweather fight again (dont ask why) and remembered how Roger and daddy Judah got into it laugh.gif but what is the worst boxing riot you guys have seen? For me its the Bowe - Golota one easily
daprofessor
i can't remember the participants...but there was one in argentina a couple years ago that basically cleared out the venue. the whole crowd got swept up into it.
Cshel86
Lmao! Great thread Kratza!

Professor reminded me of that riot in Argentina, and I believe one of the fighters were Mexican. All I remember is several fouls, one in which a guy got bit on the shoulder while the guy had his mouthpiece in! Crazy!

I remember the Bowe/Golota riot and how violent that shit got. The Mayweather/Judah riot was nothing more than comedy...gotta thank Roger for that one. Zab didn't do shit until he saw his people hop in the ring, then he got this sudden boost of confidence.

Anybody see Roger's knees buckle when Zab hit him against the ropes? Pure comedy! laugh.gif
Kratza
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 20 2012, 01:53 AM) *
Lmao! Great thread Kratza!

Professor reminded me of that riot in Argentina, and I believe one of the fighters were Mexican. All I remember is several fouls, one in which a guy got bit on the shoulder while the guy had his mouthpiece in! Crazy!

I remember the Bowe/Golota riot and how violent that shit got. The Mayweather/Judah riot was nothing more than comedy...gotta thank Roger for that one. Zab didn't do shit until he saw his people hop in the ring, then he got this sudden boost of confidence.

Anybody see Roger's knees buckle when Zab hit him against the ropes? Pure comedy! laugh.gif

Lmao laugh.gif yeah Zab was reluctant until his dad jumped in the ring and he was like "hell yeah lets do this" but the funniest part was when one of Floyds guys tried to jump in the ring and tripped over the rope and face planted on the mat laugh.gif

And damn i'll have to check the argentine one out
flazi
that argentina one was crazy. the whole freaking crowd was nasty.
Kratza
Yeah it was pretty crazy lol chairs flying everywhere
Cshel86
QUOTE (flazi @ Dec 20 2012, 02:34 PM) *
that argentina one was crazy. the whole freaking crowd was nasty.

QUOTE (Kratza @ Dec 20 2012, 04:53 PM) *
Yeah it was pretty crazy lol chairs flying everywhere

I take it that you guys just saw it!

Did anybody peep the guy biting the other guy on the shoulder during the fight? laugh.gif
Kratza
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 21 2012, 04:15 AM) *
I take it that you guys just saw it!

Did anybody peep the guy biting the other guy on the shoulder during the fight? laugh.gif

No lol i'll have to take another look laugh.gif
Amandla
I remember seeing Minter/Hagler as a kid.

Hagler was my hero.

I cried cos Hagler never got to celebrate his win.

I was six years old.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.