Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Froch vs Kessler II
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft
Not only was the first fight great and close both fighters have had big ko wins since then and have been on a hot streak!

As much as I hate to admit it I'm a Froch fan, the guy is a total throwback!!! I think he takes this one by ko or stoppage after some great action.

Also I see the winner fighting ward again, ward came out after he heard this fight was happening and said Froch is lying and ducking him so theirs a build up starting here.

What do you guys think about this?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 25 2012, 02:30 PM) *
Not only was the first fight great and close both fighters have had big ko wins since then and have been on a hot streak!

As much as I hate to admit it I'm a Froch fan, the guy is a total throwback!!! I think he takes this one by ko or stoppage after some great action.

Also I see the winner fighting ward again, ward came out after he heard this fight was happening and said Froch is lying and ducking him so theirs a build up starting here.

What do you guys think about this?

Good stuff. I thought that it hadn't been confirmed yet. Close, but not signed.
Cshel86
Bring it! Keep both of them busy!

I haven't even seen the first fight, but I heard it was a good scrap!
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 25 2012, 08:11 PM) *
Bring it! Keep both of them busy!

I haven't even seen the first fight, but I heard it was a good scrap!

You need to go back and watch it chels!

Slackin on us bro! Lol
daprofessor
kessler barely won the first one....although i thought he won it convincingly. i think the rematch may go froch's way...especially if the fight is in the uk. unless he gets ktfo'd the judges will give it to froch.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 25 2012, 07:50 PM) *
You need to go back and watch it chels!

Slackin on us bro! Lol

...and a cloud of shame covers me. I will be sure to check it out this week.
wolterb
If true it'd be good news! In the case they do fight, I can't help but hope Froch gets the win - the 1st looked a draw to me.
wolterb
And why the shame for liking Froch? lol
Franchize
I think Froch wins. I think the first fight was more Froch fucking up than anything Kessler did. Kessler fought off of mere will. Skill wise, he seemed a step behind Froch. That said, Froch made some amateurish mistakes that cost him rounds. He was fundamentally sloppy all night and Kessler decided that his best chances were to bring the Cobra to a dog fight. I've never seen a Cobra vs a Dog in a Dog fight but apparently the dogs win a tugh, bloody battle. Maybe I need to youtube it or look for it on Discovery lol
BrutUalBK
Froch is riding high on the waves of confidence and I think he beats Kessler handily.
checkleft
QUOTE (wolterb @ Dec 27 2012, 09:07 PM) *
If true it'd be good news! In the case they do fight, I can't help but hope Froch gets the win - the 1st looked a draw to me.

couldn't agree more!
QUOTE (wolterb @ Dec 27 2012, 09:09 PM) *
And why the shame for liking Froch? lol

The guys a complete throwback and an awesome fighter, but hes a god Damn douche Haha hes just so Damn confident

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 28 2012, 08:31 AM) *
I think Froch wins. I think the first fight was more Froch fucking up than anything Kessler did. Kessler fought off of mere will. Skill wise, he seemed a step behind Froch. That said, Froch made some amateurish mistakes that cost him rounds. He was fundamentally sloppy all night and Kessler decided that his best chances were to bring the Cobra to a dog fight. I've never seen a Cobra vs a Dog in a Dog fight but apparently the dogs win a tugh, bloody battle. Maybe I need to youtube it or look for it on Discovery lol

Loved every part of this post, you hit it right on the head
daprofessor
i never wish injury on anyone...but if kessler would happen to injure himself...and pavlik/froch was able to get made instead...i'd rather see that match up.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 1 2013, 05:15 AM) *
i never wish injury on anyone...but if kessler would happen to injure himself...and pavlik/froch was able to get made instead...i'd rather see that match up.

Really? It could be good but pavlik has been a mental midget since the Hopkins fight. I also heard hes back to drinking and went on some racist rant online or something (just something i heard not sure if their is any validity to it). Buy if anyone can find the video and post it that would be cool!
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 1 2013, 06:27 PM) *
Really? It could be good but pavlik has been a mental midget since the Hopkins fight. I also heard hes back to drinking and went on some racist rant online or something (just something i heard not sure if their is any validity to it). Buy if anyone can find the video and post it that would be cool!

if he's back to drinking that's disappointing. i haven't heard anything about a racist rant...i'll have to look it up.

checkleft
The boxing gods have answered, the Viking and the cobra II. (Just noticed it sounds like something out of a fable or something lol)

http://www.boxingscene.com/kessler-froch-a...match-on--61407

I'm pumped, excuse me for sounding like a stupid optimistic kid but I'm getting pumped for this year in boxing!
Cshel86
Im ashamed to say that I still haven't seen the first fight, outside of highlight clips. Its clear that I have some heavy lifting to do here. Cant wait for this one though! I'll trust you guys' assessment in regards to the first fight being a must-see. ok.gif
daprofessor
the first fight wasn't really all that. froch wins in front of his hometown crowd. it'll be as close as the last one.

i'd much rather see froch face his mandatory or even kelly pavlik.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.