Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fightscorecollector's January Fight List
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
Hi guys, back for another year collecting scores from the press and fans will start soon lol. Thanks to everybody on Fighthype for posting their scores and for posting my work on Fighthype / UK Fighthype.

Ive posted the fights I will be covering in January on my site (in the signature below) along with my plans for this year and how I feel I did last year collecting scores etc. January is a slow month but im looking forward to that triple header on HBO where I aim to cover the main event.

Thanks again and any comments are welcome.
mikE11
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jan 6 2013, 02:58 AM) *
Hi guys, back for another year collecting scores from the press and fans will start soon lol. Thanks to everybody on Fighthype for posting their scores and for posting my work on Fighthype / UK Fighthype.

Ive posted the fights I will be covering in January on my site (in the signature below) along with my plans for this year and how I feel I did last year collecting scores etc. January is a slow month but im looking forward to that triple header on HBO where I aim to cover the main event.

Thanks again and any comments are welcome.

This is a cool thing to do, but unless you break scoring down by round, you really don't have much of use in the end. I suppose it might get you some free seats, etc, but in order to evaluate whether or not a fight was scored 'properly', final scores often mean very little to the analysis. I would suggest that your time would be better spent continuing to do what you are doing, but incorporate the ability to enter scores round by round so that you can do it both ways when the extra information is available.
fightscoreollector
my site has no use with just scores, bit of a mad statement to make. My card is there always for people to view. Do you know how long it would take to get everybodys scorecard on RBR ??

Collecting the scores is difficult enough as you need to ask the press here in the UK and USA who then have to get back to you. Some of them on twitter post RBR but that it. Most press and fans post their final score.....that's all that's needed as my site then gives a wide average on how these people scored the fight.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.