Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: one celebrity...one night...anything goes.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
daprofessor
let's hear it...
Cshel86
laugh.gif

C'mon Professor, you gotta let us post the Top 3! Oh well, I'll post one at a time, multiple times!

My top pick right now, would be Janina Gavankar from True Blood!

I'm not a nasty dude (when Im sober), but there would damn sure be some ATM going on in the room. laugh.gif
daprofessor
that chick is bangin!!!!

fcuk it. top 3 works. smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 8 2013, 01:52 PM) *
that chick is bangin!!!!

fcuk it. top 3 works. smile.gif

Tell me about it! She definitely makes me forget about any other black woman out there....and that's a hard thing to do! Lol

Whatcha got Professor???
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2013, 10:09 PM) *
I'm not a nasty dude (when Im sober), but there would damn sure be some ATM going on in the room. laugh.gif

Sam Merlotte got the game on lock son! Lol

BTW.... What tribe she with? Red dot or feather?
Cshel86
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jan 9 2013, 11:23 AM) *
[/b]

Sam Merlotte got the game on lock son! Lol

BTW.... What tribe she with? Red dot or feather?

Sam Merlotte is fictional...I gotta get nasty with this chick homie! Lol

Whatcha got T? I'm still waiting to see what Professor has....
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2013, 09:17 PM) *
Tell me about it! She definitely makes me forget about any other black woman out there....and that's a hard thing to do! Lol

Whatcha got Professor???

i've always had a thing for kerry washington. the things i would do to this chick...."lawd-a-mercy!" *in a buju banton voice*

Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 11 2013, 05:14 PM) *
i've always had a thing for kerry washington. the things i would do to this chick...."lawd-a-mercy!" *in a buju banton voice*

This woman here! Lordy Lord!

I remember her from Last King of Scotland...that was the nicest ass that I saw on the big screen that year! This chick has come a loooong way!
Cshel86
If it isn't apparent...I've given tha "sistas" a break, and turned my attention to the other variety of of the female species! This one (in my eyes) is undeniable!

None of than Scarlett Johansson!

She seems like a ditsy type of chick...you may have to interact and seduce her in a Patrick Bateman manner. Crazy thing is...she may actually like that type of stuff. laugh.gif

All jokes aside, this one is at the top of my list...in the Top 3 anyway. The list goes on and on!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 15 2013, 03:38 PM) *
If it isn't apparent...I've given tha "sistas" a break, and turned my attention to the other variety of of the female species! This one (in my eyes) is undeniable!

None of than Scarlett Johansson!

She seems like a ditsy type of chick...you may have to interact and seduce her in a Patrick Bateman manner. Crazy thing is...she may actually like that type of stuff. laugh.gif

All jokes aside, this one is at the top of my list...in the Top 3 anyway. The list goes on and on!

i've always had a thing for scarlett!!! jessica beil and charlize theron can get it too!

Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 15 2013, 03:05 PM) *
i've always had a thing for scarlett!!! jessica beil and charlize theron can get it too!

So glad that Biel grew outta that 7th Heaven role! laugh.gif

I love her role in Powder Blue! Thanks for the introduction to Charlize Theron sir. cool.gif
daprofessor
you're welcome! where's your 3rd one???
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 17 2013, 02:10 PM) *
you're welcome! where's your 3rd one???

The great Emmy Rossum!

My thirst for those past hot women have been quenched for the most part...doesn't mean that I look at them in a bad way, but my perception has changed a bit over time. cool.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 22 2013, 12:39 PM) *
The great Emmy Rossum!

My thirst for those past hot women have been quenched for the most part...doesn't mean that I look at them in a bad way, but my perception has changed a bit over time. cool.gif

i was dating a chick who could pass as her twin sister last year. i dig her too!

she was a cross between her and this chick here....another one of my favorites...

i give u....marion cotillard!!!

Cheesey1
I'm not usually a fan of the Miss Universe types, but Leila Lopes is smoking!

I tried to insert a photo, but that failed.
Cheesey1
Another one would be Serena Williams. Make sure I take my vitamins in the morning, do my stretches and then...bring it on Serena, bring it on.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 25 2013, 10:34 AM) *
I'm not usually a fan of the Miss Universe types, but Leila Lopes is smoking!

she'd get it. smile.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 27 2013, 07:57 PM) *
Another one would be Serena Williams. Make sure I take my vitamins in the morning, do my stretches and then...bring it on Serena, bring it on.

i have always had a thing for serena...and when i see her, i'm gonna give it to her! smile.gif
Cheesey1
Prof, thanks for hooking up the photos. This is now my favourite thread in the entire universe.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 25 2013, 10:34 AM) *

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=28312

C'mon Cheesey! I'm ashamed of you at the moment. Just go to photobucket.com and search for pics. When you find one that you like, click the field that says "IMG Code" and the word "copied" should pop up. Come back to FightHype, act as if you're about to post something, then right click and select "paste". Your pics should appear when you post a response.

You and Professor needs avatars...yall have been here for waaaaay too long to not have one. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 27 2013, 07:57 PM) *

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 28 2013, 08:41 PM) *

she'd get it. smile.gif

Got damn I'm in LOVE! This is the definition of a "cute" chick, and a cute chick beats a dime ANY day of the week.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 1 2013, 10:37 PM) *
Got damn I'm in LOVE! This is the definition of a "cute" chick, and a cute chick beats a dime ANY day of the week.

I consider her a cute chick, a dime, a banger, well fit.. and the list goes on. I watched an interview of her on the Africa Channel and she seems very down to earth. Perfect combination.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 1 2013, 10:36 PM) *
http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=28312

C'mon Cheesey! I'm ashamed of you at the moment. Just go to photobucket.com and search for pics. When you find one that you like, click the field that says "IMG Code" and the word "copied" should pop up. Come back to FightHype, act as if you're about to post something, then right click and select "paste". Your pics should appear when you post a response.

You and Professor needs avatars...yall have been here for waaaaay too long to not have one. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

DaProf sorted out the photo issues. He picked the perfect shots.
daprofessor
i'm reconsidering my top 3...

Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 1 2013, 06:33 PM) *
i'm reconsidering my top 3...

...And with good reason!

yes2.gif
Cshel86
Now THIS one...Lordy Lord!!!

daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 5 2013, 12:28 AM) *
Now THIS one...Lordy Lord!!!

she's bad and she knows it. wub.gif
Cshel86
Ladies & gents...Carla Gugino!!! ok.gif

Man those eyes and lips are KILLER! You may remember her from Sin City, but she was even hotter in season 3 or 4 of Californication...I cant remember which season it was. Sheesh!
Amandla
Michelle Obama and make a tape and sell it/blackmail whichever gets me the biggest price.
Cshel86
Bumped
daprofessor
QUOTE (Amandla @ Apr 28 2013, 03:36 AM) *
Michelle Obama and make a tape and sell it/blackmail whichever gets me the biggest price.

that tape gets u kilt. laugh.gif
daprofessor
new chick to add to my list....

had no idea this was quincy jones' daughter.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2013, 04:53 PM) *
new chick to add to my list....

had no idea this was quincy jones' daughter.

Oh yes it is! Man that's a hot woman! The last thing I wanna think about, is it being Quincy's daughter. Lord knows that dude is ancient, but a legend nonetheless!
AZWildCat
Vida Guerra
Cshel86
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Oct 5 2013, 12:55 PM) *
Vida Guerra

Still a classic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.