Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Hype UK:Weekend in Boxing;WealthTV-New Kid on The Block;Matchroom Press Conference-Bellew, Stalker, Matthews etc.; 2013 Boxing Wishlist
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 11 2013, 11:59 PM) *
Quarles just abandoned his whole fight game and made it a Greco Roman match after the 5th round. WTF? He threw the fight away

Cant argue with this sir.

I hope Rico Ramos's nervous ass actually took a shit before he left the locker room. Nervous Nelly...
Cheesey1
Rico Ramos vs. Ronny Rios

Let's see if Ramos learnt anything after a lesson at the hands of 'El Chacal' Rigondeaux.
Cshel86
I wish Ramos would stop wearing these clunky ass Shaq shoes.
Cheesey1
Rios showed a nice jab. Didn't connect, cleanly, but it was effective. Relatively inactive and close round.
Cheesey1
Ramos needs to get creative or something. Rios is disciplined.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:28 AM) *
Ramos needs to get creative or something. Rios is disciplined.

Tell me about it. There's nothing really impressive about Ramos, but its sad because dude has the advantage, but he just sits back and does little to nothing.
Cshel86
You cant tell me that those body shots aren't doing something to Ramos...regardless of his reaction of "it doesn't hurt".
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:29 AM) *
Tell me about it. There's nothing really impressive about Ramos, but its sad because dude has the advantage, but he just sits back and does little to nothing.
Rios did some nice body work.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:37 AM) *
Rios did some nice body work.

Niiiice body work!

Its hard to be a fan of Rico Ramos. It's almost like he's afraid of what's coming back from his opponent, after he lands his stuff.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:40 AM) *
Niiiice body work!

Its hard to be a fan of Rico Ramos. It's almost like he's afraid of what's coming back from his opponent, after he lands his stuff.

Yeah, Ramos needs to listen to his trainer A.K.A Jabba the Hut's long lost cousin!

That right hand from Ramos crunched Rios face as he was coming in.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:42 AM) *
Yeah, Ramos needs to listen to his trainer A.K.A Jabba the Hut's long lost cousin!

That right hand from Ramos crunched Rios face as he was coming in.

laugh.gif

I just want Rios to win at this point, because Ramos just never seems confident in his abilities. Why? Who knows.
Cshel86
100-90???

Give me a break. Ramos was too laid back, but Rios did the same in most rounds.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:56 AM) *
100-90???

Give me a break. Ramos was too laid back, but Rios did the same in most rounds.

Yeah, a clean sweep is a bit much.
Cshel86
It was hard to watch Dannie go express-style outta the ring after that right hand ended. Oh well...one of them had to lose...guess we got our answer. It's something about Dannie Williams that just isn't clicking. I cant quite point it out, but for the moment, his career is the winds.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2013, 02:51 PM) *
It was hard to watch Dannie go express-style outta the ring after that right hand ended. Oh well...one of them had to lose...guess we got our answer. It's something about Dannie Williams that just isn't clicking. I cant quite point it out, but for the moment, his career is the winds.

That was definitely an important match for Williams. I don't think he's completely out of the mix, but I agree that his career is under pressure.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 15 2013, 11:08 AM) *
That was definitely an important match for Williams. I don't think he's completely out of the mix, but I agree that his career is under pressure.

If he can make the televised portion of a somewhat decent card, then I'll be surprised. Hell, I think ESPN is probably getting tired of his disappointing performances at this point. Maybe Im being too hard on him. Am I?
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 15 2013, 03:46 PM) *
If he can make the televised portion of a somewhat decent card, then I'll be surprised. Hell, I think ESPN is probably getting tired of his disappointing performances at this point. Maybe Im being too hard on him. Am I?

Fair point. Time will tell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.