Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBC Sports@6PM (PT)/9PM(ET)-Campillo vs. Kovalev-SPOILERS!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all the on-going and post-fight reactions to the Campillo-Kovalev. fight card. Keep everything in this thread. No Discussion of the HBO card in this thread, please!

Jack

Administrator
Cheesey1
Stevens is going to have to overcome the height disadvantage.
Cheesey1
Holy Frijoles! Stevens overcame the height disadvantage in style. Wow!
Cshel86
That left hook was UGLY and unexpected. laugh.gif
Cshel86
Who is this angry dude that came in and tried to attack Stevens??? laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:22 PM) *
That left hook was UGLY and unexpected. laugh.gif

The way Ayala looked when he got back up was even uglier. Ayala was dazed and confused.
Cshel86
Man these up north cats get REAL sensitive for no apparent reason. Glad he won, but damn, he DID get handled by Jesse Brinkley...no way in hell he hangs with the current middleweights.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:24 PM) *
Who is this angry dude that came in and tried to attack Stevens??? laugh.gif

I didn't see the actual guy, just the crowd that formed after. Maybe it was Michael Koncz or the other one, Buboy whatever.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:29 PM) *
Man these up north cats get REAL sensitive for no apparent reason. Glad he won, but damn, he DID get handled by Jesse Brinkley...no way in hell he hangs with the current middleweights.

Haha! Whatever man, that's why the Knicks own the Atlanta Hawks this season.

I agree though that Stevens has a lot to prove before I consider him a top middleweight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:29 PM) *
I didn't see the actual guy, just the crowd that formed after. Maybe it was Michael Koncz or the other one, Buboy whatever.

You missed it man, lol. Maybe it was one of Koncz's people...dude was highly upset.

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Haha! Whatever man, that's why the Knicks own the Atlanta Hawks this season.

I agree though that Stevens has a lot to prove before I consider him a top middleweight.

ANY team owns Atlanta teams...that's no secret. We'll see the same thing tomorrow when the 49ers own the Falcons.

Stevens will make his way to a top fight, hopefully.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:33 PM) *
You missed it man, lol. Maybe it was one of Koncz's people...dude was highly upset.

ANY team owns Atlanta teams...that's no secret. We'll see the same thing tomorrow when the 49ers own the Falcons.

Stevens will make his way to a top fight, hopefully.

I just saw the replay of the mad dash. Yup, definitely from the Koncz school of scumbaggery.

The Hawks were nice when they had Jamal Crawford (ahem...a former Knick).

Another CT boxer. Looks like he should win this one.
Cshel86
How in the hell is this Garcia dude a WW with those damn spare tires around his waist??? Somebody help me out here...
Cheesey1
Ha! Garcia's the polar opposite of impressive, but as Freddie Roach said, even a bum like him has experience so he might offer a bit of a test to someone making his pro debut.
Cheesey1
Hopefully Campillo doesn't have any ring rust. Ring rust (timing etc.) when facing a big puncher is very dangerous.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 19 2013, 09:50 PM) *
Hopefully Campillo doesn't have any ring rust. Ring rust (timing etc.) when facing a big puncher is very dangerous.

Ring rust should be the least of your worries with Campillo...now him getting screwed out of a decision, should be at the top of your list. Lol
Cshel86
Wow, so Campillo got stopped. Not sure which round, since I flipped back to it quickly, but damn.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 19 2013, 10:30 PM) *
Wow, so Campillo got stopped. Not sure which round, since I flipped back to it quickly, but damn.

I had to step out just after it happened. I think it was the third?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.