Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: which division is the most stacked in boxing right now?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
122?

126?

140?

another division?
checkleft
I like 140 and 154 through 168. But there are a lot of decent divisions right now
BigFightFan
I would like to see the 4 recognized belt holders in each division have a unification tournament to solidify 1 top dog.
Cshel86
Had you asked this question last year or two years ago, I would've been spilling my guts with names. Lol

Nowadays, NOBODY seems to know what division they're in, because they constantly put the carriage in front of the horse, and chase after Manny and Floyd. The safest answer here, would be the 140 lb division.
leonthegee
Id say top to bottom 154 and 168. 160 looks stacked but its fools gold. Its just the top level fighters arent fighting each other.
Franchize
I would say 147 because 140 is full of guys who will eventually be 147 anyway and 154 is full of guys who don't want to make the weight lol 154 is a close runner up though.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jan 25 2013, 07:18 AM) *
I would like to see the 4 recognized belt holders in each division have a unification tournament to solidify 1 top dog.

great idea BFF!!!
daprofessor
no love for 122-126?

donaire
rigondeax
mares
agbeko
moreno
rojas
vasquez
agbeko
darchinyan

russell
gamboa (if he can get back down)
garcia
salido
juanma (if he can revive his career)
ponce deleon
jayson velez
jhonny gonzalez
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.