Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Bundrange vs. Smith
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 10:48 PM) *
Ishe could take over this fight if he just threw the damn punches

Ishe could take over this fight, if he wasn't Ishe, who never takes over fights.
Cshel86
Ishe needs to try another punch...that right hand is missing by a pubic hair's length.
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 09:51 PM) *
Ishe could take over this fight, if he wasn't Ishe, who never takes over fights.

True, he fighting like an amateur. Muhammad gave him good advice, the body language and the things K9 is doing in there suggest that he don't want to go on. He can't fight if it's not going his way which is a street brawl. He talking trash to Ishe trying to get him out of his game but it doesn't appear to be working
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 10:54 PM) *
True, he fighting like an amateur. Muhammad gave him good advice, the body language and the things K9 is doing in there suggest that he don't want to go on. He can't fight if it's not going his way which is a street brawl. He talking trash to Ishe trying to get him out of his game but it doesn't appear to be working

Correction: like Golden Gloves....sooooo, how are you fighting for a belt and you don't cut off the ring nor feint?
bnoles4life
K9 is slave trade tired...lol.
Cshel86
God I hate Bundrage! I just wanna throw up right now.

This piece of shit motherfucker could care less if he hits you behind the head or not. A punch to the back of the head from Bundrage, is his version of a jab. Dirty rat!
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 09:57 PM) *
Correction: like Golden Gloves....sooooo, how are you fighting for a belt and you don't cut off the ring nor feint?

That flurry at the end of the rd was uncharacteristic of Ishe but it was much welcomed in a fight like this
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 11:00 PM) *
That flurry at the end of the rd was uncharacteristic of Ishe but it was much welcomed in a fight like this

Word up, Chi...but then someone must've given him the memo that "Ishe Smith doesn't do punches.."
mrchitown
Ishe is taking control of the fight...in an Ishe Smith sorta way lmao
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 10:02 PM) *
Word up, Chi...but then someone must've given him the memo that "Ishe Smith doesn't do punches.."

He threw 8 punches and gassed lol
bnoles4life
Real spit: K9 is breathin' so hard, he got me bent over w/ my hands on my knees....**belly breathing**
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 11:04 PM) *
Ishe is taking control of the fight...in an Ishe Smith sorta way lmao

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 11:04 PM) *
He threw 8 punches and gassed lol

Bwwwwaaaahaaahaaahaaa.....gassed like Texaco
mrchitown
Panama Lewis must've mixed a special bottle for Ishe because he flurrying quite often now lol
bnoles4life
Animal Shelter & Ishe, let's make a deal. Whomever wins, we'll pretend like you're good, if you promise to just hand over the belt to your mandatory. Deal?
Cshel86
The 11th round was been the best thus far.

I believe Ishe felt that right hand from K-9...he shut down pretty quick after it landed.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 11:07 PM) *
Panama Lewis must've mixed a special bottle for Ishe because he flurrying quite often now lol

If that's true, it must've had some mashed potatoes in that bottle too, b/c after that energy burst, Ishe caught the "itis", like on Thanksgiving.
Cshel86
K-9's lungs are the size of a Fiat.

PS: I think that early fucked up point deduction will play it's part now.
bnoles4life
Ishe should feel confident, he won't get jobbed w/ Floyd backing him....b/c if he didn't....
mrchitown
OH the Itis LOL....I say Ishe by UD..let's all wave goodbye to K9.

Sidenote, I want to console and counsel K9's wife in this deep and troubling time of need lmao
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:11 PM) *
K-9's lungs are the size of a Fiat.

PS: I think that early fucked up point deduction will play it's part now.

He was suck'n so much wind, the paper in my place was flying all over the place...stick'n to the T.V. and stuff....
Cshel86
If Showtime knows better, then Ishe should get this decision.

Now, did he win it? Possibly.

Was the first half of the fight so boring that it makes me wonder who really won? Yep
bnoles4life
Split decision? I take what I said back...
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 11:13 PM) *
He was suck'n so much wind, the paper in my place was flying all over the place...stick'n to the T.V. and stuff....

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cshel86
C'mon Ishe, not the ugly cry dawg.

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
Oooooowwwweeeeee, he's funeral cryin' on the tube. Man, much respect, Ishe.

That being said, we respect you w/ the suicide admission, but ease up on the dad not being there and the confessionals.....
mrchitown
Brotha, Black man... Stop this sissy ass crying. You embarrassing me during Black history month. I'm sorry guys but I'm seriously LOLing right now and I can't stop...he has a Kim Kardashian cry face. I can't make out what he's saying lol
bnoles4life
Wonder what G. Leon is thinking right about now?
mrchitown
This is a good win, not only for Ishe but for Floyd and Mayweather promotions. They have a champion now and this is something they can build on
Cshel86
Dude's cryin' like a mofo....like his pup Sparky died or somethin'.

Now that K-9 isn't holding the title hostage, we don't have to worry about seeing too much of him anymore. That title was his last stand, unless GBP wants to feed him to Angulo or Canelo.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 11:20 PM) *
Wonder what G. Leon is thinking right about now?

Fuck him!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:22 PM) *
Dude's cryin' like a mofo....like his pup Sparky died or somethin'.

Now that K-9 isn't holding the title hostage, we don't have to worry about seeing too much of him anymore. That title was his last stand, unless GBP wants to feed him to Angulo or Canelo.

Fuck him!

I SAAAAAAID what G. Leon was thinkin', not Shelly!!!! LOL!!!
dre98
Cotto sitting back somewhere like I'm about to get a belt for free
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 11:24 PM) *
I SAAAAAAID what G. Leon was thinkin', not Shelly!!!! LOL!!!

My bad

laugh.gif

QUOTE (dre98 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:26 PM) *

Ya know? Lol
BigFightFan
Wow! So many classic comments in this thread. I'm cracking up over here
Cshel86
Great night of boxing...we got some technical rounds, rough rounds, dirty rounds, and a bunch of airtime from Floyd while Showtime does their pimp walk after the new deal.

Nice mash-up...kinda reminds me of an after-the-club morning at a Shoney's buffet.
mrchitown
K9 gon get fed to somebody from GB, and he might get tossed around like a $2 hoe before they're done with him. If I'm Ishe's handlers I make him fight mandatories. The IBF has some solid fighters he can beat and ultimately lose to but in no way am I putting him in there with Cotto or those other big names until it's time to cash out
dre98
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:34 PM) *
Great night of boxing...we got some technical rounds, rough rounds, dirty rounds, and a bunch of airtime from Floyd while Showtime does their pimp walk after the new deal.

Nice mash-up...kinda reminds me of an after-the-club morning at a Shoney's buffet.

Floyd trying to take any moment to show up 50 Cent lol especially Billy Dib fighting next Friday lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (dre98 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:36 PM) *
Floyd trying to take any moment to show up 50 Cent lol especially Billy Dib fighting next Friday lol

I dont even think 50 is a factor at this point.

Oh yeahhhh, Blly Dib is fighting soon. s that on ESPN or Showtime?
dre98
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 11:36 PM) *
K9 gon get fed to somebody from GB, and he might get tossed around like a $2 hoe before they're done with him. If I'm Ishe's handlers I make him fight mandatories. The IBF has some solid fighters he can beat and ultimately lose to but in no way am I putting him in there with Cotto or those other big names until it's time to cash out

You think he can beat Molina? I don't think so but you never know but I doubt it
dre98
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:39 PM) *
I dont even think 50 is a factor at this point.

Oh yeahhhh, Blly Dib is fighting soon. s that on ESPN or Showtime?

Espn hopefully its good one. Aslong its better than this title fight its gravy to me
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:34 PM) *

LOL...don't get me started on that bacon & French Toast sticks!!!!
checkleft
QUOTE (dre98 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:26 PM) *

Lmao!!! That's awesome.
Cshel86
QUOTE (dre98 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:47 PM) *
Espn hopefully its good one. Aslong its better than this title fight its gravy to me

Okay, I'll be checking for it.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 11:47 PM) *
LOL...don't get me started on that bacon & French Toast sticks!!!!

Maaaan....that bacon & french toast sticks, is "the best thang since shoestrangs"!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 23 2013, 11:51 PM) *
Okay, I'll be checking for it.

Maaaan....that bacon & french toast sticks, is "the best thang since shoestrangs"!

Man, you need to archive that Shoney's thread...who else was on it w/ us?
mrchitown
QUOTE (dre98 @ Feb 23 2013, 10:39 PM) *
You think he can beat Molina? I don't think so but you never know but I doubt it

No I don't think he could beat Molina but I hope them 2 don't fight because that would be like watching Devon Alexander shadow box lol
dre98
QUOTE (checkleft @ Feb 23 2013, 11:48 PM) *
Lmao!!! That's awesome.

You know Floyd wouldnt mind getting some money off that fight. Cotto will be Ishe's biggest pay day.
dre98
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 23 2013, 11:53 PM) *
No I don't think he could beat Molina but I hope them 2 don't fight because that would be like watching Devon Alexander shadow box lol

Lol thats funny. You might be right but Molina might go for the knock out though shit look wat he did to Spinks lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (dre98 @ Feb 23 2013, 10:56 PM) *
Lol thats funny. You might be right but Molina might go for the knock out though shit look wat he did to Spinks lol

He worked Spinks real nice, it could possibly go that route
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Feb 23 2013, 11:53 PM) *
Man, you need to archive that Shoney's thread...who else was on it w/ us?

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...28371&st=20

Shit, it took me forever to dig this up. I gotta tell Jack to be more consistent with the titles of these RBR threads, lol.

The Shoney's rant is somewhere towards the end of the thread I believe.

cool.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 24 2013, 12:04 AM) *
http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...28371&st=20

Shit, it took me forever to dig this up. I gotta tell Jack to be more consistent with the titles of these RBR threads, lol.

The Shoney's rant is somewhere towards the end of the thread I believe.

cool.gif

Naw, Shelly, that wasn't it....it referenced the Shoney's thread in there, but wasn't the actual thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.