Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather /Guerrero face to face
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 26 2013, 01:16 PM) *
I have a question: if Floyd loses this fight is his career over? His 0 keeps people watching. Second question, Guerrero went on the 700 Club with his wife, Pat Roberson was the host. What I find interesting about this is, one his wife looked uncomfortable and two, Robert has some weight to lose and training to be done. Is he already distracted or does he normally do this type of thing in the middle of fights? I would think the only thing you should be doing with a fight of this magnitude would be training and doing promos for the fight. Sometimes I think people bite way more than they can swallow.

1. no...he just won't make the big money like he used to.

2. robert needs all the prayers he can get. laugh.gif
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 26 2013, 12:16 PM) *
I have a question: if Floyd loses this fight is his career over? His 0 keeps people watching. Second question, Guerrero went on the 700 Club with his wife, Pat Roberson was the host. What I find interesting about this is, one his wife looked uncomfortable and two, Robert has some weight to lose and training to be done. Is he already distracted or does he normally do this type of thing in the middle of fights? I would think the only thing you should be doing with a fight of this magnitude would be training and doing promos for the fight. Sometimes I think people bite way more than they can swallow.

It's not FMJr's "0" that keeps people watching, most people that watch him (usually his Haters) are hoping that their fighter is the first to KO him <<<(that's what most people hope to see who watch him).

Guerrero's wife is dealing/dealt with the Cancer thing so I'm sure she wasn't looking uncomfortable because of the fight coming up (though women do tend to deal emotionally with this moreso than men), RG normally walks around at about 158 or so and it won't take him long to look the part of a skeleton come the day for the weigh-in (he just has a really long head and he's tall a gangly that makes him look bigger than he really is).
Dolimite
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 26 2013, 01:01 PM) *
It's not FMJr's "0" that keeps people watching, most people that watch him (usually his Haters) are hoping that their fighter is the first to KO him <<<(that's what most people hope to see who watch him).

Guerrero's wife is dealing/dealt with the Cancer thing so I'm sure she wasn't looking uncomfortable because of the fight coming up (though women do tend to deal emotionally with this moreso than men), RG normally walks around at about 158 or so and it won't take him long to look the part of a skeleton come the day for the weigh-in (he just has a really long head and he's tall a gangly that makes him look bigger than he really is).

I just read he has been doing all these press tours and interviews, like he started camp late and he is not training. I just think he is distracted by all the press coverage and he ate some birthday cake, I do not under stand how he is taking his training seriously, I don't. Floyd is doing all his interviews from his gym which lets me know that he is taking this shit seriously. I saw some photos of he and Roger doing pad and mitt work I haven't see pictures of Ghost doing anything. He is talking about how God sent him to humble Mayweather but God can not get in the ring and fight for you. I don't get it.
mgrover
Recent picture of Mayweather, is it just me or is he definitely more top heavy than he used to be?

http://www.boxingscene.com/uploads/63815/mayweather.jpg
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 05:41 AM) *
Recent picture of Mayweather, is it just me or is he definitely more top heavy than he used to be?

Well let's not forget that Floyd is getting older and when you get up in age you start to fill out a little more but I don't think it is a result of any special training, personally I always felt he needed to bulk up a little more especially as he moved up but when he was at 130 i thought he was perfect for a boxer. The bulk won't slow him down but it'll help him to absorb more especially on the inside since he likes to mix it up in the pocket.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 26 2013, 10:46 PM) *
I just read he has been doing all these press tours and interviews, like he started camp late and he is not training. I just think he is distracted by all the press coverage and he ate some birthday cake, I do not under stand how he is taking his training seriously, I don't. Floyd is doing all his interviews from his gym which lets me know that he is taking this shit seriously. I saw some photos of he and Roger doing pad and mitt work I haven't see pictures of Ghost doing anything. He is talking about how God sent him to humble Mayweather but God can not get in the ring and fight for you. I don't get it.

Yes RG has been doing a lot of talk shows and touring lately but I don't think it is going to affect his training regimen, he stays in the gym and so he should already be close to his fighting weight, however distractions with his newfound popularity could impede on his normal routine somewhat but i guess we'll find out in the ring.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 02:41 AM) *

That is called prison physic! LOL
mgrover
while Floyd was in there for a short period of time, it's easily long enough for the body to adapt even though he wasn't exactly in a normal situation

Also RG has been arrested on possession of a gun...
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 06:41 AM) *

Definitely put some muscle on. If he gained enough he could be drained come fight night
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 28 2013, 09:09 AM) *
That is called prison physic! LOL

Exactly lol.....some see it as a detriment that he's ripped in the chest area but he's been out quite a while now and I think he's had the necessary time to adjust to it

Better to be in shape then look like Louie Anderson in coming to america like RG is right now laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 05:41 AM) *

he doesn't appear to be as top heavy as he was when he came out of the correctional facility.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 10:51 AM) *
while Floyd was in there for a short period of time, it's easily long enough for the body to adapt even though he wasn't exactly in a normal situation

LOL, I can't believe I honestly listened to and watched this whole thing. That dude is mad funny.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 28 2013, 10:51 AM) *

great video. thanks for sharing.
Dolimite
I know this is way off topic but I don't see Ms. Jackson around the Mayweather gym or around Mayweather in general. I guess he got tired of paying for bad company.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 29 2013, 08:43 PM) *
I know this is way off topic but I don't see Ms. Jackson around the Mayweather gym or around Mayweather in general. I guess he got tired of paying for bad company.

i called that shit a loooong time ago. i think curtis ruined that business transaction. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 28 2013, 04:53 PM) *
Better to be in shape then look like Louie Anderson in coming to america like RG is right now laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You can tell that Rob had been murdering those damn McChickens on a late-night drive-thru run.
mgrover
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 28 2013, 09:43 PM) *
great video. thanks for sharing.

the dude does some pretty awesome stuff tbh and is a pretty decent place for a place for advice.

There's no point in making a new thread for this realistically so here goes.

I don't think RG is actually as big as he looks, I think it's mostly because he's tall and naturally skinny. I mean am short and natural build is slim/skinny whatever you want to call it, and just from a big meal I could end up looking like him lol.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 29 2013, 06:53 PM) *
i called that shit a loooong time ago. i think curtis ruined that business transaction. laugh.gif

So much for that modeling career! I never thought she was pretty, too much fake about her. Hair, make up, and tits. I like my chics natural. I want to know what I am waking up to. Esperanza Spaulding I would die for, now she could be Mrs. D all day.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 30 2013, 06:37 AM) *
the dude does some pretty awesome stuff tbh and is a pretty decent place for a place for advice.

There's no point in making a new thread for this realistically so here goes.

I don't think RG is actually as big as he looks, I think it's mostly because he's tall and naturally skinny. I mean am short and natural build is slim/skinny whatever you want to call it, and just from a big meal I could end up looking like him lol.

he is definitely skinny...but a big framed guy. i don't know how he made the 126 division all those years to be honest.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 30 2013, 07:30 AM) *
So much for that modeling career! I never thought she was pretty, too much fake about her. Hair, make up, and tits. I like my chics natural. I want to know what I am waking up to. Esperanza Spaulding I would die for, now she could be Mrs. D all day.

i was telling ppl, girls like mz. jackson come a dime a dozen in cali. don't get me wrong...i would have smashed. esperanza can get it. not sure i would wife her though.

Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 1 2013, 10:24 PM) *
i was telling ppl, girls like mz. jackson come a dime a dozen in cali. don't get me wrong...i would have smashed. esperanza can get it. not sure i would wife her though.

Who is THIS???
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 1 2013, 06:24 PM) *

I would wife her ass all day! She actually has talent and her energy is something out of his world. It is not so much her looks but it just her. I had a chance to meet her and I acted like a kid. She was cool she hugged me and she told me come see her again. I saw one of her shows and got to go back stage this lady is beautiful! I would not touch Ms. Jackson with a 30 inch pole, she has been around the block, I'm good. Plus I think Ms. Jackson is from Atlanta.
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 29 2013, 10:02 PM) *
laugh.gif

You can tell that Rob had been murdering those damn McChickens on a late-night drive-thru run.

Hahaha.

Guerrero has a thin build sort of like me. I could lose 10 pounds without wanting to in about 10 days, people might think its a good thing but really it sucks (for normal people not boxers). But if I were Robert I'd start shedding weight now instead of waiting to get it off. Thin people like that can fluctuate in weight very easily, did I mention it really sucks? Trying to gain weight for basketball is a bitch with this metabolism.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 1 2013, 11:12 PM) *
Who is THIS???

I could be wrong but odds are she is the next entertainment HO looking for a come up!!!
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 1 2013, 08:12 PM) *
Who is THIS???

That is my future wife Esperanza Spaulding, she is a musician she plays bass and she sings. That girl is the one!

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 2 2013, 04:54 PM) *
I could be wrong but odds are she is the next entertainment HO looking for a come up!!!

She is not a ho and because you have no idea who she is I will forgive you for saying such a blasphemous statement. Esperanza Spaulding is a musician she is hardly even about that life. She is a soul sister who is lovely. Her music is great. Black Gold made won her some grammys this lady is amazing.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 2 2013, 09:02 PM) *
That is my future wife Esperanza Spaulding, she is a musician she plays bass and she sings. That girl is the one!

She is not a ho and because you have no idea who she is I will forgive you for saying such a blasphemous statement. Esperanza Spaulding is a musician she is hardly even about that life. She is a soul sister who is lovely. Her music is great. Black Gold made won her some grammys this lady is amazing.

Future wife AND SOUL SISTER HUH.. OK-- pardon me bro---I thought she was another half breed HO being propped up on the scene... BEST WISHES
Dolimite
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 2 2013, 05:34 PM) *
Future wife AND SOUL SISTER HUH.. OK-- pardon me bro---I thought she was another half breed HO being propped up on the scene... BEST WISHES

I actually don't know her, I am just talking shit but I would def say she is my dream chic. I mean talented, independent, smart, and she has a nice smile. Let me stop, I sound like a simp....lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 3 2013, 12:16 PM) *
I actually don't know her, I am just talking shit but I would def say she is my dream chic. I mean talented, independent, smart, and she has a nice smile. Let me stop, I sound like a simp....lol

on the real...i got a thing for jill scott. something about her...she'd get it. simp on playa....simp on! laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 3 2013, 12:23 PM) *
on the real...i got a thing for jill scott. something about her...she'd get it. simp on playa....simp on! laugh.gif

Jill Scott could get it, she can make me breakfast, grits, toast, two scrambled eggs, anytime.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 3 2013, 05:21 PM) *
Jill Scott could get it, she can make me breakfast, grits, toast, two scrambled eggs, anytime.

if she did all that, you'd be living your life like it's golden. i'm jussayin.

Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 3 2013, 05:45 PM) *
if she did all that, you'd be living your life like it's golden. i'm jussayin.

I trying to bro! And I want to! LOL
Dolimite
Guerrero go his official 30 day weigh in and he is 159 pounds. Is this a good sizes for him or is he at a disadvantage? This guy...
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 4 2013, 07:10 PM) *
Guerrero go his official 30 day weigh in and he is 159 pounds. Is this a good sizes for him or is he at a disadvantage? This guy...

12lbs 1 month out is no problem. i thought the limit was 10 though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.