Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How are Ticket Sales Doing
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
Have tickets sold out or are they still any left? I wonder how well this match will sell, any ideas? Did the undercard help sell additional tickets? Anyone going?
daprofessor
dntknw.gif
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 12 2013, 04:41 PM) *
Have tickets sold out or are they still any left? I wonder how well this match will sell, any ideas? Did the undercard help sell additional tickets? Anyone going?

Who's on the undercard besides Mares?
Marcus
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 12 2013, 08:09 PM) *
Who's on the undercard besides Mares?

Rumored that Gabriel Rosado might be on the undercard.
And if course theres J'Leon love, Badou Jack. Mayweather promotion's guys..
daprofessor
love vs rosado....

i got rosado in that match up.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 12 2013, 07:42 PM) *

Sounds like a weak undercard honestly. Dan Rafael is reporting out of 16,000 tickets only 1,376 remain.
Cshel86
Any little reason to open a Mayweather thread, huh? no2.gif
mrchitown
Only $600 and $1,000 ones left. I got me and my girl the $1,500. Only way you getting tix to this fight is to go thru a re-seller but most of those guys are assholes
mrchitown
QUOTE (Marcus @ Mar 12 2013, 06:42 PM) *

Heard Rosado is supposed to fight Angulo. That would be dope. Love supposed to be on there but Badou Jack won't be on the PPV, maybe he'll land on the ShoExxtreme portion of the card
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2013, 08:25 PM) *

What's your prediction on how many FMJr threads will be opened leadibg up to the official thread on fight night

Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 12 2013, 06:25 PM) *

Not really a Mayweather Thread, I am really more interested on how well this fight will sell. Simply with all the things surrounding this fight. Canelo is off the card and well the undercard is so so. So is the interest for this fight there that is the point of this thread not really a "I love Mayweather" Thread just curious if the fight sold out.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 13 2013, 12:56 PM) *
Not really a Mayweather Thread, I am really more interested on how well this fight will sell. Simply with all the things surrounding this fight. Canelo is off the card and well the undercard is so so. So is the interest for this fight there that is the point of this thread not really a "I love Mayweather" Thread just curious if the fight sold out.

The undercard is really weak in terms of star power but it will be a sale out at the gate. PPV numbers are going to be hard to predict for this one.
Plah
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 13 2013, 09:06 AM) *
What's your prediction on how many FMJr threads will be opened leadibg up to the official thread on fight night

Hahahahaha!!!

Not many, I hope.
mrchitown
Man, they saying Gabe Rosado vs J'Leon Love is the fight that's almost done for the undercard. That's going to be a good fight that can go either way
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Mar 13 2013, 10:06 AM) *

Maybe another 10 if Floyd keeps trash talking guys 3 divisions higher and lower than him. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 13 2013, 01:56 PM) *

It looks like there a little more than 1k seat lefts (out of 17k+), so I'd say that sales aren't doing that bad.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 19 2013, 12:43 PM) *
Maybe another 10 if Floyd keeps trash talking guys 3 divisions higher and lower than him. laugh.gif

It looks like there a little more than 1k seat lefts (out of 17k+), so I'd say that sales aren't doing that bad.

That's true through ticketmaster but those secondary ticket brokers bought most of the tix and jacked the prices up. There's plenty of tix still available. If someone wanted to attend the fight, all they got to do is just wait it out and a few weeks before the fight get their tix from a legit dealer...I bought my tix as soon as they went on sale, though I do have a secondary broker I deal with, this time I wanted to get the tix straight out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.