Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All Access (Mayweather/Guerrero) Thread With Preview and Poll Now Added!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cshel86
Is Ms. Jackson just too damn hot for her own damn good? Sheesh

Yeah she's hot, but nothing else follows. I find it odd how she seems to not be so jolly in front of the camera, but this chick is an actress?! In which straight-to-dvd movie? Me thinks that after she drains Floyd dry, the bitch will NEVER resist the opportunity to speak on camera about whatever fluff runs through her head on a daily.

That's how women in hollywood do nowadays, they come up off of a guy, swear that they weren't in it for the money, then find "happiness" in some aspiring whoever-tha-fuck, that never amounts to anything in life. She may even write a book, if she's actually able to count past 10 and read full sentences (most women that look good for a living, cant do such things).

Anyhow, Im not sure if its the production or what, but opponents of a big upcoming fight have never seemed so far apart. Meaning, it seems like a huge disconnect in the production, especially on Mayweather's behalf. Its like we know that Robert is fighting Floyd, but we dont know that Floyd is fighting Robert.

Seems like Floyd genuinely doesn't have much trash to talk about Guerrero. I mean he's talking, but none of it seems headline worthy like his past opponents. I guess the huge Showtime/CBS deal ran it's course in regards to overshadowing the fact that Robert isn't a marketable opponent, and it's starting to show in these All-Access segments. Thank God for Ruben Guerrero, or else I'd probably FF through Robert part of the show. Lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 24 2013, 10:27 PM) *
gotdamn @ ms jackson in that dress

where?
mrchitown
Damn yall going hard on Miss Jackson. I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, I'll just let the situation play itself out and see what's what
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 07:12 PM) *
Damn yall going hard on Miss Jackson. I don't know the dynamics of their relationship, I'll just let the situation play itself out and see what's what

some of these cats be mad when they see a gold digger. laugh.gif the way i see it...i ain't mad at them. these dudes know why those chicks are around. it's a two way street. me personally...i know chicks like them and i've watched them run game and operate. dudes think they have game...they can't even come close.
Jack 1000
Solid co-feature Abner Mares vs. Ponce DeLeon Who do you like in that one?

Jack
daprofessor
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Apr 25 2013, 08:39 PM) *
Solid co-feature Abner Mares vs. Ponce DeLeon Who do you like in that one?

Jack

i actually think that fight is pretty even. mares doesn't really have a big punch and he's there to be hit. deleon can crack. it's going to be interesting. it'll suck if mares loses to deleon for the peanuts he's going to make. his biggest payday was at 122 with donaire. i like his ambition though.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 07:12 PM) *

LOL

The bitch could at least make it seem real...she's not doing a good job...and they say she's an "actress". Yeahhh, okay. laugh.gif

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 07:35 PM) *
some of these cats be mad when they see a gold digger. laugh.gif the way i see it...i ain't mad at them. these dudes know why those chicks are around. it's a two way street. me personally...i know chicks like them and i've watched them run game and operate. dudes think they have game...they can't even come close.

Coudn't agree more Professor.

Some of these guys have to know ahead of time that there cant be too much genuine about a johnny-come-lately chick that "cares" about you, after your Forbes info has been posted. Lol

Granted, he met her years ago, before he became big, but still...women know (or at least their chances) when a guy going to strike gold...especially those women in hollywood. Lol
du365
Can Ruben develop a game plan to beat Mayweather without utilizing the jab?
mrchitown
When did he say this?
Hotsauce
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 02:17 PM) *
where?

in episode 3
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2013, 11:05 AM) *
Is Ms. Jackson just too damn hot for her own damn good? Sheesh

Yeah she's hot, but nothing else follows. I find it odd how she seems to not be so jolly in front of the camera, but this chick is an actress?! In which straight-to-dvd movie? Me thinks that after she drains Floyd dry, the bitch will NEVER resist the opportunity to speak on camera about whatever fluff runs through her head on a daily.

That's how women in hollywood do nowadays, they come up off of a guy, swear that they weren't in it for the money, then find "happiness" in some aspiring whoever-tha-fuck, that never amounts to anything in life. She may even write a book, if she's actually able to count past 10 and read full sentences (most women that look good for a living, cant do such things).

Anyhow, Im not sure if its the production or what, but opponents of a big upcoming fight have never seemed so far apart. Meaning, it seems like a huge disconnect in the production, especially on Mayweather's behalf. Its like we know that Robert is fighting Floyd, but we dont know that Floyd is fighting Robert.

Seems like Floyd genuinely doesn't have much trash to talk about Guerrero. I mean he's talking, but none of it seems headline worthy like his past opponents. I guess the huge Showtime/CBS deal ran it's course in regards to overshadowing the fact that Robert isn't a marketable opponent, and it's starting to show in these All-Access segments. Thank God for Ruben Guerrero, or else I'd probably FF through Robert part of the show. Lol

I said the exact same thing. She is nice but just seems boring as hell. I mean even when they are around each other there big gaps of silence. I do not think they even live together and let's face it, whatever they had before he got locked up, is out the door because it is clear that they are more business friends than anything. Miss Jackson has never done a movie or a model gig trust me, that takes talent. She did do that commercial for Victor Ortiz but that is it. If she can't act like she is in love or even in a relationship than her acting ability is very low.

I think Floyd is letting Guerrero or Guerreros do all the trash talking I believe they are trying to make Floyd look like a good guy for a change. he isn't all that flashy in this one so you know they are trying to do an image makeover. Another thing Guerrero as in Robert is talking major shit and it actually a breath of fresh air, I still want him to get his ass beat.
leonthegee
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 25 2013, 09:39 PM) *
When did he say this?

He said it on ep 3 of All Access. I dont know how the plan on winning without a jab. But its not like Guerrero has a great jab. Like most southpaws his jab is weak. Kind of a backhand at times.
Cshel86
No jab for Guerrero in this fight? Cool

Since Guerrero wants to go into this fight half-witted and wild, then I'll just drive car with no steering wheel. Instead, I'll use two pairs of vice grips to steer, and hope for the best.

Honestly, I believe this is nothing more than a smokescreen from the Guerrero camp, unless they really have something up their sleeves. Who knows...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 26 2013, 07:12 AM) *
I said the exact same thing. She is nice but just seems boring as hell. I mean even when they are around each other there big gaps of silence. I do not think they even live together and let's face it, whatever they had before he got locked up, is out the door because it is clear that they are more business friends than anything. Miss Jackson has never done a movie or a model gig trust me, that takes talent. She did do that commercial for Victor Ortiz but that is it. If she can't act like she is in love or even in a relationship than her acting ability is very low.

I think Floyd is letting Guerrero or Guerreros do all the trash talking I believe they are trying to make Floyd look like a good guy for a change. he isn't all that flashy in this one so you know they are trying to do an image makeover. Another thing Guerrero as in Robert is talking major shit and it actually a breath of fresh air, I still want him to get his ass beat.

I cant even comment on their "relationship" anymore...soon, I'll sound like an old, bitter, messy, over-the-hill broad who's looking for a second wind in life by living through others. As for her career...she has modeled my brotha...oh yes she has...cant deny that. I'm not sure about the movie gigs though.

You know what, this case of disconnect in the All Access documentary, has stemmed from them not having a press tour...well at least it appears that Floyd isn't participating in it anyway. Now we see how important a press tour can be...and just to think, I usually ignore half of them, unless there are two good trash talkers present.
jsmooth
Guerrero is going to hold as much as possible and swing wild left hooks and straight lefts. Floyd will be turning Guerrero opposite direction and countering all night long. Guerrero is coming to fight. That being said he will be knocked out. I guess 8th round tko.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 26 2013, 06:30 AM) *
I cant even comment on their "relationship" anymore...soon, I'll sound like an old, bitter, messy, over-the-hill broad who's looking for a second wind in life by living through others. As for her career...she has modeled my brotha...oh yes she has...cant deny that. I'm not sure about the movie gigs though.

You know what, this case of disconnect in the All Access documentary, has stemmed from them not having a press tour...well at least it appears that Floyd isn't participating in it anyway. Now we see how important a press tour can be...and just to think, I usually ignore half of them, unless there are two good trash talkers present.

SO WHY YOU HOLDING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make my Friday!

Well All Access is just getting Showtime's feet wet with promoting it will improve and if Guerrero does not want to use a jab I am changing my vote to a late knockout.
Amandla
Miss Jackson? MEH! Woman is so cold my doodads feel a chill when she's on camera. Has a body like a Kardashian would not say no but I don't dig her. Gimme my girl anytime.

The Ghost is looking TIRED though....those big saggy eyes pop out of the screen, the religion ip isn't working for me but I can't say I'm seriously impressed with Maywesther. He looks standard andstandard is fair enough to beat this guy for Mayweather...and don't get me wrong it was les than three minutes when he first referred to himself in the third person. Yeah he has his faults but I think he's got this one lined up and he's nominating a pocket.
VJones
Funniest thing I heard this week...

R. Guerrero: "It's been his [Mayweather's] longest camp in a long time, but it won't make a difference. His body's soft, you can see it."

Soft?!? Huhhhhhhh?!?

My gran would call this: "Pot calling a burnt pan".

Good line from next episode...

Floyd: "Robert would be really good if he was an MMA fighter. He's more of a grappler...or a wrestler, than a boxer."

It's only funny...because it's so true! Lol

Professor, don't come on here and contradict me! wink.gif I know Robert can box...we used to see more of it in the early days. Not recently though. Not recently! Lol

An interesting question...

Where's Robert's mom? How come no mention?

daprofessor
QUOTE (VJones @ Apr 26 2013, 05:34 PM) *
Funniest thing I heard this week...

R. Guerrero: "It's been his [Mayweather's] longest camp in a long time, but it won't make a difference. His body's soft, you can see it."

Soft?!? Huhhhhhhh?!?

My gran would call this: "Pot calling a burnt pan".

Good line from next episode...

Floyd: "Robert would be really good if he was an MMA fighter. He's more of a grappler...or a wrestler, than a boxer."

It's only funny...because it's so true! Lol

Professor, don't come on here and contradict me! wink.gif I know Robert can box...we used to see more of it in the early days. Not recently though. Not recently! Lol

An interesting question...

Where's Robert's mom? How come no mention?

i thought that comment was funny too! laugh.gif good quote from floyd.

yeah...where is his mom? huh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 25 2013, 06:35 PM) *

I see it all the time in Chicago, this city breeds high priced hoes. But I be more mad at the men who be letting them do this stuff. People love Shaq, I've never been a big fan and he done got played many times by women. He a 4 time NBA champion and a 100 time loser in life
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 25 2013, 10:11 PM) *
LOL

The bitch could at least make it seem real...she's not doing a good job...and they say she's an "actress". Yeahhh, okay. laugh.gif

I won't front, it does seem like she be over compensating a bit when she be speaking on their situation. And she says they hardly see each other. Where the hell she be at lol....I aint seen her in too much stuff but she is making a name for herself in modeling
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 26 2013, 06:12 AM) *

You had a spark when you started but you lost it, she's had some modeling gigs. I've seen some of her work, nothing lately which is why I said in my previous post what is she up to but she's done some modeling. Acting is a nother story though
mrchitown
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Apr 26 2013, 07:24 AM) *
He said it on ep 3 of All Access. I dont know how the plan on winning without a jab. But its not like Guerrero has a great jab. Like most southpaws his jab is weak. Kind of a backhand at times.

I've noticed that too....he doesn't throw it with authority either. IDK if their serious or just playing up to the cameras but if that's their true intentions then I guess I'll be at the black jack table earlier then I expected on May 4th
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 26 2013, 10:26 PM) *
I won't front, it does seem like she be over compensating a bit when she be speaking on their situation. And she says they hardly see each other. Where the hell she be at lol....I aint seen her in too much stuff but she is making a name for herself in modeling

I have yet to see her in anything. But whatever, May has enough money to pay for her so that is all that matters but I promise you they ain't as tight as they use to be especially after that whole 50 cent thing.

Back to more important matters: Fight is one week away and I wish I had a a device to fast forward this week. I can't wait for the weigh ins and press conference. Anyone want to bet that Guerrero comes in heavy?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 01:20 PM) *
I have yet to see her in anything. But whatever, May has enough money to pay for her so that is all that matters but I promise you they ain't as tight as they use to be especially after that whole 50 cent thing.

Back to more important matters: Fight is one week away and I wish I had a a device to fast forward this week. I can't wait for the weigh ins and press conference. Anyone want to bet that Guerrero comes in heavy?

Step your chick game up lol...she been around

You think he won't make weight?
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 27 2013, 11:43 AM) *
Step your chick game up lol...she been around

You think he won't make weight?

Honestly Mr. Chi as sexy as Miss Jackson is she is not the type of woman that I check up on. Perhaps that is why I haven't seen her in ads or commercials is because I do not look for her. Well I am glad she is finding work because I think the Floyd gravy train for her is on its last stop.

I do not think Guerrero will make weight, He may come in two pounds maybe a pound over the limit. He looks heavy to me, flabby even.

Chi, Chicago better not blow this damn game! What the hell is wrong with Nat Robinson? That dude needs to keep his emotions in check!
The Original MrFactor
Just watching this for the first time...

Robert Guerero stars in Lincoln 2: Abe get his ass beat by a slave on national TV.

Guerrero looks just like Lincoln...
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 27 2013, 03:31 PM) *
Honestly Mr. Chi as sexy as Miss Jackson is she is not the type of woman that I check up on. Perhaps that is why I haven't seen her in ads or commercials is because I do not look for her. Well I am glad she is finding work because I think the Floyd gravy train for her is on its last stop.

I do not think Guerrero will make weight, He may come in two pounds maybe a pound over the limit. He looks heavy to me, flabby even.

Chi, Chicago better not blow this damn game! What the hell is wrong with Nat Robinson? That dude needs to keep his emotions in check!

Nate Robinson must've been watching all access laugh.gif
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 28 2013, 12:09 AM) *
Nate Robinson must've been watching all access laugh.gif

You guys spoke too soon. Most points in the fourth as a bull only second to guess who....? He said I always feel like I'm on fire even when I'm not, that little guy cracks me up.
Dolimite
That Mayweather special drew 1.7 million viewers which isn't bad.

This week is going to be crazy. I can not wait until Wednesday. I am wondering what kind of shape Guerrero is in. he keeps saying that he is mentally tough and Mayweather can't get inside his head but it seems that he already has.

What has my main interest are how J'Leon Love will do and will Mares look spectacular against Ponce. I guess the main event will answer a lot of questions about Mayweather. I know he is focused and his body looks in tip top shape. I want to see what adjustments he makes and if he will go toe to toe. Mind you his dad will be in his corner and he is not about letting his son take any punishment. I am guessing Mayweather attacks the body and pot shot Guerrero most of the night. Guerrero can try to fight dirty and throw high volume of punches but will he be frustrated if he does not connect at the rate he wants to? So many questions. Six days gentlemen six days!!!! drinks.gif
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 28 2013, 03:55 PM) *

This week is going to be crazy. I can not wait until Wednesday. I am wondering what kind of shape Guerrero is in. he keeps saying that he is mentally tough and Mayweather can't get inside his head but it seems that he already has.

What has my main interest are how J'Leon Love will do and will Mares look spectacular against Ponce. I guess the main event will answer a lot of questions about Mayweather. I know he is focused and his body looks in tip top shape. I want to see what adjustments he makes and if he will go toe to toe. Mind you his dad will be in his corner and he is not about letting his son take any punishment. I am guessing Mayweather attacks the body and pot shot Guerrero most of the night. Guerrero can try to fight dirty and throw high volume of punches but will he be frustrated if he does not connect at the rate he wants to? So many questions. Six days gentlemen six days!!!! drinks.gif

well you do have the nba playoffs. maybe they should have shown the replay of all access on cbs.
mgrover
I like showtime, they put there All Access episodes on YouTube if you've missed them smile.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Apr 28 2013, 01:05 AM) *
You guys spoke too soon. Most points in the fourth as a bull only second to guess who....? He said I always feel like I'm on fire even when I'm not, that little guy cracks me up.

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Apr 28 2013, 04:55 PM) *

laugh.gif

Gotta love these Mayweather posts by Dolimite.

Man, you've gotten me a bit more excited about the fight now. I see Guerrero coming out and playing into the uncharacteristic boxing role, by falling for the feints. I can also see him getting desperate and doing some shit nearly worse than Ortiz. Yeah I said, Guerrero's probably gonna do something worse than Ortiz because he's frustrated.

The best thing to do against a dirty/aggressive, is stay composed and let them wear themselves out. Trust me, before they wear themselves out, they'll get super dirty, play off of your reaction, and get back in the fight (mentally). Overly aggressive and dirty fighters usually have nothing to lose, coming into the fight.

Guerrero's lost about 2 fights already and nobody's depending on him to be the next BIG whatever the f*ck, so in a sense, he has nothing to lose. Him showing up to the fight is a guaranteed payday, so there's not too much pressure from the public to see him win. Hell, not many even know about this fight. Lol
neophyte7
Cortez Bey has been in the gym with Floyd.. He was asked was there any RUSTINESS IN FLOYD? RESPONSE= NONE.... feels Guerrero will be beaten easily.. I know.. I know.. Floyd paid him to say that... LOL
Cshel86
I just dont get it...how in the hell did Guerrero ever make weight at 12^? And why the hell is he so fat nowadays?

He's 153 on fight week...no biggie...if he was fighting the likes of Berto, Ortiz, Maidana, whoever. He has to fight a smaller, quicker, smarter, and more elusive fighter in Mayweather...wouldn't you wanna be in tip top shape?

Again, no problem with him weighing 153 on fight week, but I'd hope that he was around 148 or 150 at the most...so he could really taper down on training, to relax and focus. I'm not sure why these dudes get so fuckin' fat between fights...like Morales, Rios, etc.
mgrover
Sometimes your just hungry and can't help it. When I used to train I could comfortably drop to 58kg and bloat up to 70kg. I think that's like a 25lb drop, then again am young with a fast metabolism
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 28 2013, 10:45 PM) *
laugh.gif

Gotta love these Mayweather posts by Dolimite.

Man, you've gotten me a bit more excited about the fight now. I see Guerrero coming out and playing into the uncharacteristic boxing role, by falling for the feints. I can also see him getting desperate and doing some shit nearly worse than Ortiz. Yeah I said, Guerrero's probably gonna do something worse than Ortiz because he's frustrated.

The best thing to do against a dirty/aggressive, is stay composed and let them wear themselves out. Trust me, before they wear themselves out, they'll get super dirty, play off of your reaction, and get back in the fight (mentally). Overly aggressive and dirty fighters usually have nothing to lose, coming into the fight.

Guerrero's lost about 2 fights already and nobody's depending on him to be the next BIG whatever the f*ck, so in a sense, he has nothing to lose. Him showing up to the fight is a guaranteed payday, so there's not too much pressure from the public to see him win. Hell, not many even know about this fight. Lol

u've been on a roll lately...and i hate to doubt your prediction. i'll give this more thought before i come with mine.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 30 2013, 09:22 AM) *
I just dont get it...how in the hell did Guerrero ever make weight at 12^? And why the hell is he so fat nowadays?

He's 153 on fight week...no biggie...if he was fighting the likes of Berto, Ortiz, Maidana, whoever. He has to fight a smaller, quicker, smarter, and more elusive fighter in Mayweather...wouldn't you wanna be in tip top shape?

Again, no problem with him weighing 153 on fight week, but I'd hope that he was around 148 or 150 at the most...so he could really taper down on training, to relax and focus. I'm not sure why these dudes get so fuckin' fat between fights...like Morales, Rios, etc.

i said it before...i'll say it again. he's on pace. he knows what he's doing. he'll make weight easily. he'll also be the bigger man come fight night.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 30 2013, 07:39 PM) *
u've been on a roll lately...and i hate to doubt your prediction. i'll give this more thought before i come with mine.

I could only hope that Robert wont get frustrated and do something stupid...I hope Im wrong here.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Apr 30 2013, 07:41 PM) *
i said it before...i'll say it again. he's on pace. he knows what he's doing. he'll make weight easily. he'll also be the bigger man come fight night.

I'll take your word for it. He was around the same weight during fight week for the Berto fight, so you're right. I just wish that guys would be in shape and spend the last week or two, tweaking the game plan...especially in big fights like these.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 30 2013, 09:29 PM) *
I could only hope that Robert wont get frustrated and do something stupid...I hope Im wrong here.

I'll take your word for it. He was around the same weight during fight week for the Berto fight, so you're right. I just wish that guys would be in shape and spend the last week or two, tweaking the game plan...especially in big fights like these.

making 147 is nothing like it was for him making 135 or 126. there's a science to this. i don't agree with it...but it's how they do it. he'll hit 147 easily.
checkleft
Shit he could lose most of that just in water weight the day of the weigh in. He should be fine
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 30 2013, 06:29 PM) *

Here is my issue with Guerrero cutting weight at the last minute. Yes he did the same routine with Berto and he gassed out toward the end. he looked tired. He is going to need all the energy to go 10 rounds (He is getting stopped and I will explain why in the days ahead) with a fighter who stays in shape. I would feel more comfortable if Guerrero came in around 150 to 149. I know Guerrero has been doing this his entire career but he can not afford to get tired in the championship rounds. That is where he can really win the fight.
Franchize
I'm with Cshel. Guerrero TALKED himself into this fight. I found it somewhat disturbing that this is the biggest fight of your life and you were kinda flabby. I would have been in shape the moment the contract got signed. I just don't get these fighters man. Floyd, if anybody, could sit back and relax. He really doesn't have to ever fight again. He has all the money, talent and fame in the world. Why does it seem like he's more hungry than the guys trying to be where he's at? Why are these young cats letting the Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweathers of the world out work them? It's already a given they have more ring knowledge than you. Why give them that edge too? Not saying Guerrero won't be in shape for the fight or make weight (even though I previously voiced my concerns). I'm just saying, there wouldn't be any "getting into shape". Until I get to the mountain top, I'm walking around at my fight weight.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 1 2013, 10:18 AM) *
I'm with Cshel. Guerrero TALKED himself into this fight. I found it somewhat disturbing that this is the biggest fight of your life and you were kinda flabby. I would have been in shape the moment the contract got signed. I just don't get these fighters man. Floyd, if anybody, could sit back and relax. He really doesn't have to ever fight again. He has all the money, talent and fame in the world. Why does it seem like he's more hungry than the guys trying to be where he's at? Why are these young cats letting the Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Mayweathers of the world out work them? It's already a given they have more ring knowledge than you. Why give them that edge too? Not saying Guerrero won't be in shape for the fight or make weight (even though I previously voiced my concerns). I'm just saying, there wouldn't be any "getting into shape". Until I get to the mountain top, I'm walking around at my fight weight.

Hard work dedication. Boxers like Broner and a few others just want the fame and the game, I will put Danny Garcia on that list as well. I think he lied about his injury to prolong his trainer. He wasn't putting in work and it should in the later rounds. B Hop and Floyd are dedicated to the sport these young guys just want the money, bitches, and everything else that comes with it. Broner is licking strippers clits and drinking rather than getting ready for Paulie. I do not understand it either.

I promise yawl Robert is coming in heavy on Friday.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 1 2013, 01:13 PM) *
Here is my issue with Guerrero cutting weight at the last minute. Yes he did the same routine with Berto and he gassed out toward the end. he looked tired. He is going to need all the energy to go 10 rounds (He is getting stopped and I will explain why in the days ahead) with a fighter who stays in shape. I would feel more comfortable if Guerrero came in around 150 to 149. I know Guerrero has been doing this his entire career but he can not afford to get tired in the championship rounds. That is where he can really win the fight.

i would agree with u if i didn't know that floyd doesn't exactly fight at a hectic pace. floyd likes to fight in spots. unless robert takes it upon himself to set a fast pace...he'll be ok.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 1 2013, 12:51 PM) *
i would agree with u if i didn't know that floyd doesn't exactly fight at a hectic pace. floyd likes to fight in spots. unless robert takes it upon himself to set a fast pace...he'll be ok.

u still think this will be a tough fight for floyd?
Jack 1000
I picked Floyd by a close UD, but I think there's an outside shot, I don't know 7-1 to 10-1 that Guerrero gets DQ'd. He could pull an Ortiz, but he won't "Play nice, ala Oscar" nor look to apologize. He might also get pissed at the ref for not allowing him to hold and hit and do other dirty shit. Does "The Ghost" have to get inside to maul and bust Floyd up to even have a chance at winning? Yes! Will the ref let him do that? No! Only if Russell Mora was appointed would Robert be able to do that.

At the rules meeting Floyd and his people will preach like hell to watch any inside fighting that Robert does. The ref won't let Robert fight inside very much. If Robert doesn't get DQ'd out of frustration, Floyd will win about 16-112 and Guerrero will say "The ref wouldn't let me fight my fight."

Jack
daprofessor
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 1 2013, 05:23 PM) *
u still think this will be a tough fight for floyd?

yes, i do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.