Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NBC Fight Preview Tyson Fury vs. Steve Cunningham
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Vote and comment now!

Jack

Administrator
daprofessor
i've never seen fury fight. any particular fights recommended?

hopefully cunningham gets a fair shake this time around on nbc.
Cshel86
This is a decent consolation fight for Cunningham, especially the way his last one ended.

I haven't that much of both, to make a decent assessment just yet. I'm just excited to see all of this boxing coming to fruition! I'll check out more of Fury, since a lot of guys seem to hate him. I just enjoyed his rant a few months ago. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2013, 08:19 PM) *
This is a decent consolation fight for Cunningham, especially the way his last one ended.

I haven't that much of both, to make a decent assessment just yet. I'm just excited to see all of this boxing coming to fruition! I'll check out more of Fury, since a lot of guys seem to hate him. I just enjoyed his rant a few months ago. laugh.gif

i'm happy that the ball is still rolling on network television. hopefully there will be more of this to come in prime time.
mrchitown
IDK if it's just me but Fury just doesn't impress me all that much, I'm going Cunningham in this one. He's going to be a man on a mission after the BS that happened in his last fight
Cshel86
Cunningham is a great boxer, but I do believe that size will be the biggest factor in this fight. Fury's size advantage will tremendously benefit him this weekend. As much of a douche as Fury can be, I must admit that he's entertaining while doing so. LOL
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 18 2013, 12:09 PM) *
Cunningham is a great boxer, but I do believe that size will be the biggest factor in this fight. Fury's size advantage will tremendously benefit him this weekend. As much of a douche as Fury can be, I must admit that he's entertaining while doing so. LOL

I agree, both w/ Fury's decided size advantage and your accurate assessment of his douchery!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.