Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Alveraz vs. Trout: SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Cshel86
They're making it seem like those 38,000 seats will equate to millions of PPV buys. Im glad they're uplifting the sport and the attendance, but do it for the sport, not for Canelo.

Why is Morales in the crowd looking coked up and drunk? Lol
Cshel86
I cant even see this chick's face in the black dress, but she'd get bent over real quick right about now. Send her over here and give me a brown paper bag.

PS: I thought they were going to announce Marco Antonio Barrera to sing the Mexican National Anthem. Man. I would've been done for the night. laugh.gif

Why is this dude reading the words off his Sidekick phone, like he's recording a rap verse in the studio? Lol
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 20 2013, 10:51 PM) *
They're making it seem like those 38,000 seats will equate to millions of PPV buys. Im glad they're uplifting the sport and the attendance, but do it for the sport, not for Canelo.

Why is Morales in the crowd looking coked up and drunk? Lol

Exactly! Lets not forget some of those seats were sold on the home shopping network and/or put on lay away... They need to GTFOH wit that bullsh!t....
mrchitown
What's this guy saying. Little help here guys laugh.gif
Franchize
That was a quick ass moment of silence
Cshel86
The fuckin' Mexican Lou Rawls is singing the anthem. Good job.

Oh they just showed her face before she sang the anthem...yeah, I'd definitely need a brown paper bag before I bang her.

BigFightFan
Is it 2 late to change my pick for this fight? Austin Trout looks to be in beast mode
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 20 2013, 10:55 PM) *
The fuckin' Mexican Lou Rawls is singing the anthem. Good job.

Oh they just showed her face before she sang the anthem...yeah, I'd definitely need a brown paper bag before I bang her.

LMAOOOOOO
Franchize
Im bout to crack open this wine. Yea, I'm getting sophisticated on yall lol. I want to see a sophisticated boxing match...not a bar room brawl!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 20 2013, 10:57 PM) *
LMAOOOOOO

I wonder if Oscar's looking at her ass while she sings the National Anthem, or is he just wondering how he'd look if he tried on her dress. Hmm...
Cshel86
The only hard fight in Trout's career thus far, had to be with his fiance when he told her that he had to change their wedding date. I'm almost sure that convo didn't go well.

Canelo and these Jafar from Alladin outfits really chap my ass.
Hotsauce
yea trout ain't winning this
Franchize
Canelo has this Rick Flair/ Liberace swagger about him. Almost like if he looks into your eyes, it'll make you made uncomfortable lmao
Franchize
Yo they're really doing Trout dirty for this fight. From his plane ticket, to the lack of a rematch clause etc. I feel bad for him. Then he came in the ring with this Hilton Garden Inn ass robe that he sewed some zebra stripes on smh. You can't compete with that when Canelo comes in with that Rick Flair bedazzled shit.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Apr 20 2013, 10:02 PM) *
yea trout ain't winning this

What makes you say that??
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 20 2013, 11:03 PM) *
Canelo has this Rick Flair/ Liberace swagger about him. Almost like if he looks into your eyes, it'll make you made uncomfortable lmao

QUOTE (Franchize @ Apr 20 2013, 11:05 PM) *
Yo they're really doing Trout dirty for this fight. From his plane ticket, to the lack of a rematch clause etc. I feel bad for him. Then he came in the ring with this Hilton Garden Inn ass robe that he sewed some zebra stripes on smh. You can't compete with that when Canelo comes in with that Rick Flair bedazzled shit.

laugh.gif

#Dead

They said that Canelo designed his own outfits, but let's be real, Oscar had that needle and thread in 5th gear...no way Canelo designed that bullshit.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 20 2013, 10:06 PM) *
What makes you say that??

because canelo has everything going his way
iKeNjiro
Regardless of what happens, respect to Canelo for taking the fight

but damn these dudes came in at 170+...crazy
Franchize
Trout looks huge
Cshel86
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 20 2013, 11:08 PM) *

Whaddup Ken!
Franchize
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 20 2013, 11:08 PM) *

They gave the fight night weights?
Hotsauce
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Apr 20 2013, 10:08 PM) *

do you remember the weights?
BigFightFan
I like the Canelo slips side to side like a young Tyson used to
Franchize
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Apr 20 2013, 11:11 PM) *
I like the Canelo slips side to side like a young Tyson used to

Yup. that bobbing head side to side.
KOpower
Solid round for Trout but not a great deal of action. 10-9 for Trout.
Amandla
i GOT 10-9 tROUT
aTYpicalTYrant
10-9 Trout
Cshel86
Gave the 1st round to Trout...not much happened though. If I gave it to Trout under those conditions, then the judges may have given it to Canelo.

Canelo looks kinda cool boxing and being super poised.

Canelo's a little monster in there though.
Hotsauce
its 1-1
Cshel86
Canelo clearly won that round...his right hands found a home.
Franchize
I have it even
KOpower
That was a Canelo round. Trout needs to be more active. 19-19 through round 2...
mgrover
I'd agree with 1-1 although the second was close
aTYpicalTYrant
10-9 Alvarez
Amandla
i GOT 1ST WAS 10-9 tROUT 2ND 10-9 cANELO
mrchitown
Canelo took that 2nd round
mrchitown
Smart move by Trout
Cshel86
Canelo's a bit quicker than I expected. He's a bit reckless, but poised at the same time. Weird, right?

Trout's footwork is hot garbage right about now...taking the worst chances trying to avoid punches.

I think Canelo took the 3rd too
Hotsauce
2-1 trout
mrchitown
Bernstein made an interesting observation, neither is throwing shots to the body and it would benefit both fighters to do so
mgrover
2-1. Trouts showing him what decent foot work looks like.
Franchize
like coiled cobras man. Such tension
KOpower
Close round that I give to Trout. 29-28 Trout through 3.
aTYpicalTYrant
2-1 Trout
Amandla
I got
1st 10-9 Trout
2nd 10-9 Canelo
3rd 10-10 Even
Hotsauce
i got a feeling they giving canelo the close rounds
Cshel86
Trout is leaving his head out there too long...dangerous move on his behalf.

Canelo "seems" to be more assertive, so Trout needs to be first and cut this counterpuncher horseshit of his.

Canelo's dad looks like somebody...give me a minute...I'll come up with something. Lol
Hotsauce
man this fight is close as hell
Franchize
This is a good fucking fight man.
mgrover
Wtf? Is this HBO? All I can hear from the commentators is how Canelos doing this and that...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.