Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing is a helluva sport!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
As bad as this news is (fatality), I couldn't help but to laugh. Call me crazy...

http://www.boxingscene.com/man-watches-can...his-wife--64686

WTF man??? People are just losing it nowadays.

laugh.gif

mrchitown
That shit mad corny, everytime I think people can't get no crazier they up and do. I consider myself a hardocre boxing fan but this must be a level I have yet to attain. Like on some Bruce Leroy shit, I need to go out and find that glow lol
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Apr 22 2013, 01:33 AM) *
That shit mad corny, everytime I think people can't get no crazier they up and do. I consider myself a hardocre boxing fan but this must be a level I have yet to attain. Like on some Bruce Leroy shit, I need to go out and find that glow lol

I read that and immediately thought of that Camp Lo joint, "Gotta get that glow...."
mgrover
that guy has his priorities right
Cshel86
laugh.gif

I totally forgot about this thread!

Man, what can I say...women and their bullshit...they've NEVER found the right time to drop the bomb on a man. As frustrated as I was about the action and outcome of the fight, I'm not sure if I could've taken any bad news either.

LMAO at "mid-fight divorce threat". That dude lost it after she told him that she was done with him. She could've at least waited til the fight was over...well, he did, but the aftermath wasn't pretty. LOL

mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Apr 22 2013, 07:32 AM) *
I read that and immediately thought of that Camp Lo joint, "Gotta get that glow...."

Camp Lo was nice in their day
mgrover
Watch boxing, Kill wife
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.