Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paulie Should Lose His Showtime Job
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Amandla
Running his mouth of talking trash about women like that? What kind of man is this?

"She loved it. Not only that she loved getting hit when we used to sleep together."

In a press conference? What a fine example for the sport.
mgrover
he's a fighter first...
Amandla
Lets see what little Adrien Broner does to him. I don't give Paulie much time there either. Times tickign away, he knows thats why he got the Showtime job lined up for himself. He's good at that.

Damn! I LIKED him cos he's funny and he knows how to hype up a fight but this is over the line talking about beating on women like that.

Hope he gets knocked out and Broner is right...Paulie HAS no power. If he did he would have knocked Khan out.
mgrover
QUOTE (Amandla @ May 5 2013, 12:33 AM) *
Lets see what little Adrien Broner does to him. I don't give Paulie much time there either. Times tickign away, he knows thats why he got the Showtime job lined up for himself. He's good at that.

Damn! I LIKED him cos he's funny and he knows how to hype up a fight but this is over the line talking about beating on women like that.

Hope he gets knocked out and Broner is right...Paulie HAS no power. If he did he would have knocked Khan out.

Meh you have another guy saying you beating your girlfriend, just gotta roll with the punches.

I've just watched the full thing, not everybody is into family values. Nothing wrong with sleeping around. By right he can fuck who he wants, and he can tell who he wants.
Amandla
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 4 2013, 07:46 PM) *
Meh you have another guy saying you beating your girlfriend, just gotta roll with the punches.

And then he gets the girl on the phone LOL

But you respond by saying its cool to beat women if they're one night stands?

And then say she was into it?

Should be thinking about your IMAGE at a press conference.

I guess he likes the image of a woman beater.
mgrover
"She loved it. Not only that she loved getting hit when we used to sleep together."

To that I would respond that some females like rough sex.
JammyJam
I think you are over analyzing. He can't lose the shit talkin battle so he has to come up with something clever to say. Plus I doubt he truly hit her. I mean you don't sound too upset with Broner and he turned that whole situation into a cheesy joke.
sduck
I didn't see the press conference, I agree that's a piece of shit thing to say, but that has nothing to do with his job as a commentator, that's his job as a fighter. Two different worlds.
DubC
This comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY44zvhWhp4...be_gdata_player
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 4 2013, 08:03 PM) *

To that I would respond that some females like rough sex.

Haha.

And your profile pic is awesome!
The Original MrFactor
So is this fight between these guys personal? is it over a chick?
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Amandla @ May 4 2013, 07:16 PM) *
Running his mouth of talking trash about women like that? What kind of man is this?

In a press conference? What a fine example for the sport.

No.

He's a boxer. Not a politician. He gets punched in the face for a living.

On a side note, I've fucked crazy women who wanted me to beat them up during sex. It's very common. I never did it, but it's way more common than you think.
Amandla
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ May 5 2013, 10:50 AM) *
No.

He's a boxer. Not a politician. He gets punched in the face for a living.

On a side note, I've fucked crazy women who wanted me to beat them up during sex. It's very common. I never did it, but it's way more common than you think.

He ain't just a boxer, he's a broadcaster on Showtime. He has a contract I hope it gets cancelled for talking like that.

Man I'm 33 I slept with a couple dozen women and never had one say that.

This make me feel like I'm a child again.

I'm scared now.
Amandla
QUOTE (checkleft @ May 5 2013, 03:40 AM) *
Haha.

And your profile pic is awesome!

AWWWWWW Ha ha!

I just got it!
daprofessor
two things:

one...that's just paulie responding to broners shit talk. i'm not saying he didn't hit the girl or he did...we'll never know. but sometimes chicks feel used and left hanging so they say stuff like that for attention. this chick seems to have a thing for fighters. says something about her right off the back.

and two...jim lampley disagrees with u.
daprofessor
mgrover
Sharing is caring laugh.gif
Franchize
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 5 2013, 06:26 PM) *
two things:

one...that's just paulie responding to broners shit talk. i'm not saying he didn't hit the girl or he did...we'll never know. but sometimes chicks feel used and left hanging so they say stuff like that for attention. this chick seems to have a thing for fighters. says something about her right off the back.

and two...jim lampley disagrees with u.

Yea the irony of Lampley, who put Floyd on blast for an alleged incident when it's PROVEN that he's beat women on multiple occassions and he admits to it lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 7 2013, 04:51 PM) *
Yea the irony of Lampley, who put Floyd on blast for an alleged incident when it's PROVEN that he's beat women on multiple occassions and he admits to it lol

hbo seems like a distant memory right about now. laugh.gif the only person i miss from hbo is manny steward.
Franchize
After reading the interview on the main page, this chick seems like nothing more than a jump off. She kept saying "I'm not a slut, I'm not a whore" but everything she said completely tells me the contrary. 1st of all, she kept saying "he met my mother, so how was I weekend pussy." Who cares? Now if you spend time with HIS mother...maybe that's a different story. Then she says "I really cared about him and he cared about me. He got me into boxing. I watched Adrien's fight and he got mad because I kept saying how great he was." Ummm, hello, if I'm a boxer and I'm fucking you and spending time with you, what the fuck do I want to sit around and talk about the next boxer for? Then she said "he brought me to his press conference when he fought Cano. Kid Chocolate and Danny Garcia were there. We're friends now." So every time you meet a boxer yall become good friends? Yea... straight jump off lol
Cshel86
Franchize, that's exactly what she is...a jump off. In my terms, we call women like that, "flat-backers". They'll lay up with dudes, and either have kids by them and drain them dry, or they'll use the man's name/fame to come up.

This bitch will be writing a tell-all book very soon. She isn't smart enough to pull a "Robin Givens", so there you have it...some boxing press, a bunch of ridicule, and a tell-all book that probably wont sell.

I also laughed at how she said that she's not a boxing groupie, but everybody that she named in the interview, was a freakin' boxer. She sounded soooo in love with the "boxing life", but this broad is nothing more than a casual fan with a "smash pass".

She mentioned how she "knew" Kid Chopped-Tooth and Danny Garcia, but how do you "know" somebody after 8 hours? Not that she did anything with them, but I see it in the near future. Thanks to Paulie for letting this Pepsi-drinking blowup doll into the business, now we'll probably have to hear from in the conclusion of the fight.

Adrien's just as much of a sucker for supporting her too. Oh who am I kidding, why even let Broner easy by calling him a sucker? I dont waste too much time talking about him, so I'll leave it at that.
daprofessor
anyone else here think FH dropped to an all new low by posting that article on the front page? i couldn't be bothered to read it...but looking at the pic...and recognizing the name jessica corazon (means heart) i think this chick used to post on another board and is definitely a boxing groupie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.