Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Khan, Ortiz, and Michael Koncz
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
All three man have called out Mayweather after he beat Guerrero.

Khan feels that speed can only beat Mayweather : See Zab Judah fight. Khan does know he lost his last fight and he has a cracked glass chin? Keep fishing buddy.

Ortiz: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Koncz: Remember 4 years ago when this fight was suppose to happen and people cared? Yeah the ship has sailed and it sailed when your client got put to sleep.

Please stop yawl. Please.
mitukczuk
NEITHER of these guys have the right to even think about Floyd at this point. WTF is not enough....
sduck
I always had hope for Khan, stylistically, but Khan is still too flawed, and Mayweather just looked so good, that he'd pinpoint Khan's flaws and beat him easily. I wish I wouldn't have to say that, but that's what it clearly looks like now.

Ortiz is retarded. I usually don't care for what he has to say, but after what he said in his fight night interview the other day, I lost some respect for him. He's still on that, "Mayweather isn't great in my eyes". You played foul and he answered back, and beat you fair, right under the rules. Man up, stop holding grudges and give him his props. If it wasn't for your fight with Floyd, you wouldn't be in the spotlight and where you are today. Fucking stupid kid.

I don't understand what Koncz is trying to say.
Dolimite
QUOTE (sduck @ May 6 2013, 01:56 AM) *
I always had hope for Khan, stylistically, but Khan is still too flawed, and Mayweather just looked so good, that he'd pinpoint Khan's flaws and beat him easily. I wish I wouldn't have to say that, but that's what it clearly looks like now.

Ortiz is retarded. I usually don't care for what he has to say, but after what he said in his fight night interview the other day, I lost some respect for him. He's still on that, "Mayweather isn't great in my eyes". You played foul and he answered back, and beat you fair, right under the rules. Man up, stop holding grudges and give him his props. If it wasn't for your fight with Floyd, you wouldn't be in the spotlight and where you are today. Fucking stupid kid.

Koncz says that the only person that could beat Mayweather is Pac. Pac can't beat Marquez.
Franchize
QUOTE (sduck @ May 6 2013, 04:56 AM) *

I totally agree with you...especially about Ortiz.

I think Khan stylistically and speed wise would have given Floyd the most trouble at 47. That being said, you can't get exposed that many times and expect to beat a guy like Mayweather. Mayweather is like a master computer hacker in there to begin with. Khan's already given everyone his password upfront.

Ortiz is just a pussy. Plain and simple. He's the biggest bitchmade boxer out there. I know I know. I "wouldn't say that to his face" and I truly respect almost everyone with the guts to lace em up on the big stage. That being said, Ortiz has no honor. He did the 2 worst things you can do in sports. He quit and he cheated. THEN, after all that, he's been acting like he's the victim now after Floyd dropped his bitch ass. Yet, immediately after the fight, he was apologizing about what he did. He's switched his story so many times. 1st it was that he got too excited. Then it was that he was trying to break Floyd's nose because of these phantom elbows that he claimed he was hit with. Bottom line is, he got knocked the fuck out. And even if he had a legit beef with Floyd, he doesn't deserve a fight because he couldn't even get passed Jossesito Lopez. A fighter that was supposed to be a tune up broke your jaw and made you tap out? FOH And it looks like his jaw is STILL leaning. Ortiz, take your Bobby Brown lookin bitchass somewhere.

As far as Koncz, when they were supposedly "negotiating" the fight, Koncz and Arum were beefing. He's just the middle man complicating things even further. He should back flip off a bridge. Rinse and Repeat.
scdrking2
Because Khan only knew how to fight at one speed and has a weak chin, Floyd would have had him timed after one round and knocked him out within 7.
Dolimite
QUOTE (scdrking2 @ May 6 2013, 09:13 AM) *
Because Khan only knew how to fight at one speed and has a weak chin, Floyd would have had him timed after one round and knocked him out within 7.

I would not pay for that fight.
bnoles4life
Khan: I could see Floyd taking this fight or ONE reason only: To fight in front of his large legion of fans over in England. He'll have more fans than Khan. That being said, I don't see Floyd taking that fight. Too much criticism...can't justify a guy who has been sent to sleep at 140 and you haven't fought the undefeated guy who sent him into that said slumber. Plus, I'm sure Floyd would've rather beaten him w/ Roach in his corner.

Ortiz: So... a broken jaw gets you a title shot? We'll dismiss this as an internet hoax.

Koncz: To quote Michael Jackson (R.I.P.): "Leave me Aloooooooooooone". We all know what's going on here, my man. You opened up the Pacman "money spicket" and you noticed the high pressure isn't what it once was. In fact, you notice it started to spurt. You're trying to dig deeper into that reservoir and all you're coming up w/ his mud. The 60-40 split is a good offer.......in 2008 and 2009. Unfortunately, Pac has 2 Ls, no belt and fresh from hibernating. Yeah, that $40M offer, probably sleeping w/ the fishes, too.
Dolimite
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ May 6 2013, 12:47 PM) *
Khan: I could see Floyd taking this fight or ONE reason only: To fight in front of his large legion of fans over in England. He'll have more fans than Khan. That being said, I don't see Floyd taking that fight. Too much criticism...can't justify a guy who has been sent to sleep at 140 and you haven't fought the undefeated guy who sent him into that said slumber. Plus, I'm sure Floyd would've rather beaten him w/ Roach in his corner.

Ortiz: So... a broken jaw gets you a title shot? We'll dismiss this as an internet hoax.

Koncz: To quote Michael Jackson (R.I.P.): "Leave me Aloooooooooooone". We all know what's going on here, my man. You opened up the Pacman "money spicket" and you noticed the high pressure isn't what it once was. In fact, you notice it started to spurt. You're trying to dig deeper into that reservoir and all you're coming up w/ his mud. The 60-40 split is a good offer.......in 2008 and 2009. Unfortunately, Pac has 2 Ls, no belt and fresh from hibernating. Yeah, that $40M offer, probably sleeping w/ the fishes, too.

To quote the late great MJ "Just Beat it!" Koncz is a joke. They thought Manny would always be Manny. Marquez put a nail in the coffin in the "mega" fight! No one is checking for Pac except his rabid fans.
mrchitown
Schaefer mentioned a potential rematch between Ortiz and Mayweather but I think that would be a tough sell, and the more I think about it the more I see that Khan fight happening. Probably 2014
Cshel86
So biscuit-chin Khan is still snorting that powder, huh?

I'm not even sure that the worse knockout will ever shut this guy up. He's two and half fights behind, in regards to a big fight with Floyd. He couldn't even beat Peterson and Garcia had him flopping around the ring like he was getting ready to shape-shift into an Antelope.

Diaz just made him do a Hulk Hogan leg drop to the canvas, and he's STILL trying to call out Mayweather? Just when I start to like Khan, he gives me every reason to dislike him. Just because Oscar and Shaeffer likes things shoved down their throats, doesn't mean that he want Khan shoved down ours.

Michael Kuntz is just...well, what is he? He seems to be more and more irrelevant nowadays, ever since his attacking of the camera man for trying to get a snap shot of Manny kissing the canvas. Funny how they didn't mind the camera crew snapping shots of Hatton, who was 4 of 6 feet deep in the canvas after Manny floored him.

Or"trees" ("I'm a tree bro")...what about him? Oh yeah, I got it...let's go ahead and induct him into The Land Of Wasted Opportunities (T.L.O.W.O.). Shall we? Yes we should.

62312 Broken Jaw Ave, hang a right on Butthurt Blvd, keep straight down Delusional Drive, make a sharp u-turn onto Quiiter's Circle, and BOOM...you've arrived at T.L.O.W.O. (Psych Ward)
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 09:27 AM) *

I'm not even sure that the worse knockout will ever shut this guy up. He's two and half fights behind, in regards to a big fight with Floyd. He couldn't even beat Peterson and Garcia had him flopping around the ring like he was getting ready to shape-shift into an Antelope.

Diaz just made him do a Hulk Hogan leg drop to the canvas, and he's STILL trying to call out Mayweather? Just when I start to like Khan, he gives me every reason to dislike him. Just because Oscar and Shaeffer likes things shoved down their throats, doesn't mean that he want Khan shoved down ours.

Michael Kuntz is just...well, what is he? He seems to be more and more irrelevant nowadays, ever since his attacking of the camera man for trying to get a snap shot of Manny kissing the canvas. Funny how they didn't mind the camera crew snapping shots of Hatton, who was 4 of 6 feet deep in the canvas after Manny floored him.

Or"trees" ("I'm a tree bro")...what about him? Oh yeah, I got it...let's go ahead and induct him into The Land Of Wasted Opportunities (T.L.O.W.O.). Shall we? Yes we should.

62312 Broken Jaw Ave, hang a right on Butthurt Blvd, keep straight down Delusional Drive, make a sharp u-turn onto Quiiter's Circle, and BOOM...you've arrived at T.L.O.W.O. (Psych Ward)

Recalculating....you were supposed to make a left on Cheater's Road lol

Real talk CShel...this may have been one of the greatest post ever laugh.gif
Plah
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 09:27 AM) *

Hahahah
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 05:27 AM) *

Dude do not give weed a bad name! That is not on the chronic or stress he is on some other shit that makes you think you are invisible! Like meth. Ortiz is a waste of a body. Dude is a loser...

Koncz should shut the hell. The sooner Manny retires the faster Koncz.

Khan needs a jaw. If he were a character in Wizard of Oz he would be the Glass man. LOL
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 7 2013, 10:25 AM) *
Recalculating....you were supposed to make a left on Cheater's Road lol

Real talk CShel...this may have been one of the greatest post ever laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 8 2013, 05:55 PM) *
Dude do not give weed a bad name! That is not on the chronic or stress he is on some other shit that makes you think you are invisible! Like meth. Ortiz is a waste of a body. Dude is a loser...

Koncz should shut the hell. The sooner Manny retires the faster Koncz.

Khan needs a jaw. If he were a character in Wizard of Oz he would be the Glass man. LOL

laugh.gif

Cheater's Rd didn't show up on the GPS. Maybe this lame GPS app on my phone rerouted the trip after I hit that u-turn on Quitter's Circle.

Dude can be a tool at times, but I still enjoy his fights. I'd much rather him fight more and talk less. Whoever his PR is, needs to be shot, immediately. Everything that comes out of his mouth can no longer be considered trash talk...it's more like a cry for help.

This kid needs to do a stint in a psych ward or get some counseling for his own benefit, or else he'll end up doing some Mike Tyson-type stuff in the ring when he gets frustrated. We can't say that he isn't already edging towards it.

Either he'll pull his dirtiest move against Maidana, Guerrero, or most definitely, Khan...a guy who can pepper him and get out the exchange quick enough to make Ortiz hate life.

Dude has had a hard life in and out of the ring, and his ability to take it all in stride died peacefully in its sleep years ago. Not that he should take it all in stride, but his ability to cope with the majority of it, is questionable. You heard it here first.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 9 2013, 07:13 AM) *
laugh.gif

Cheater's Rd didn't show up on the GPS. Maybe this lame GPS app on my phone rerouted the trip after I hit that u-turn on Quitter's Circle.

Dude can be a tool at times, but I still enjoy his fights. I'd much rather him fight more and talk less. Whoever his PR is, needs to be shot, immediately. Everything that comes out of his mouth can no longer be considered trash talk...it's more like a cry for help.

This kid needs to do a stint in a psych ward or get some counseling for his own benefit, or else he'll end up doing some Mike Tyson-type stuff in the ring when he gets frustrated. We can't say that he isn't already edging towards it.

Either he'll pull his dirtiest move against Maidana, Guerrero, or most definitely, Khan...a guy who can pepper him and get out the exchange quick enough to make Ortiz hate life.

Dude has had a hard life in and out of the ring, and his ability to take it all in stride died peacefully in its sleep years ago. Not that he should take it all in stride, but his ability to cope with the majority of it, is questionable. You heard it here first.

Ortiz is a FNF fighter. Yes he is exciting but for a few rounds and then he starts to think which creates problems. I would like to see him against Guerrero. Khan should just fight light weights that way he will not be tested or knocked out. That way he can call out Floyd just like Canelo! Koncz better hope Rios will not be juicing because if he does he may have to pick a new career. I hope Manny is ready if not that big fight with Juan Marquez will be out the window.
mgrover
When there were rumors that Pac was going to fire Koncz, I was so happy, and then nothing happened, and I was sadddd
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.