Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Who Beats Floyd? Past or Present?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
It would take a past legend to beat him from 147 to 154 and even that would not be easy. Today, can't see anyone beating Floyd. From the past, I would say Leonard could do it, probably Hearns as well. Duran, ONLY if he could show what he showed at Lightweight and the first Leonard fight. More than likely, it's a repeat of Duran quitting like in the second Leonard fight. Benitez might hold him to a draw. He kills Curry, Starling, Breland.

Robinson beats him because he was so good there is no second.

Jack
hitman
robinson, duran, hearns and leonard. benitez would be very interesting. i would not right off prime mosley or de la hoya either. quartey with his jab and vernon forrest with his size and jab presents tough challenges.

floyd once said aaron pryor would be his toughest matchup. i could certainly see that.

one great who i really can't see beating floyd that most people do is pernell whitaker. i don't think sweat pea could handle floyd.
BrutUalBK
Hearns, Robinson and a Draw with Leonard but Duran would've been too easy to hit and too slow, Forrest would've given him trouble but I'm not sure he wins. Prime or not Mosley and Oscar would've gotten beaten which is why they never wanted Floyd early when May was calling them out but neither wanted it. Benitez would've been tough and it would've been close but I think Floyd's defense and speed would've gotten him past in that bout.
hitman
duran was not slow and was definitely not easy to hit. his defense was superb. the duran that fought leonard the first time was capable of beating any fighter who ever lived.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 5 2013, 07:10 PM) *
duran was not slow and was definitely not easy to hit. his defense was superb. the duran that fought leonard the first time was capable of beating any fighter who ever lived.

Look at Duran at 147, he was getting pasted by Hearns, he had no defense whatsoever and facing Floyd with that lack of D would allow Money to potshot all day long. I remember the first fight with SRL and I thought Duran was mostly successful because Sugar fought Roberto's fight and not his own which was obviously proven in the infamous "No Mas" fight.

Yes, that first version of Duran was made to look more than what he was vs SRL but we all got to see the real Robert against a Master Boxer (of which Floyd and SRL are) and what the results will be and we saw what Tommy did to him.
hitman
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 5 2013, 08:15 PM) *
Look at Duran at 147, he was getting pasted by Hearns, he had no defense whatsoever and facing Floyd with that lack of D would allow Money to potshot all day long. I remember the first fight with SRL and I thought Duran was mostly successful because Sugar fought Roberto's fight and not his own which was obviously proven in the infamous "No Mas" fight.

Yes, that first version of Duran was made to look more than what he was vs SRL but we all got to see the real Robert against a Master Boxer (of which Floyd and SRL are) and what the results will be and we saw what Tommy did to him.

duran fought hearns at 154 and that was not duran at his best. not even close.

duran's defense was great. you're way off on that. he was a master at slipping punches.
Plah
SRR, Hearns, Forrest, The Hawk.

I think he outpoints Duran, Leonard and Hagler
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 5 2013, 07:40 PM) *
duran fought hearns at 154 and that was not duran at his best. not even close.

duran's defense was great. you're way off on that. he was a master at slipping punches.

Really? 7lbs make a difference when being able to slip punches?? Sounds like you're the one who's way off; how do you justify a guy being able to slip punches at 147 but then he gains 7lbs and that makes him unable to slip punches, as though he loses his defensive abilities because he gains weight?? Please explain that?

Duran's defense may have been great but not in that fight and neither was it in the rematch with SRL, i just saw what I saw and recognized that a guy who wasn't able to execute his gameplan against guys who were able to fight their's lost the bout because the holes in his great defense was exploited.
checkleft
I think hearns length would be troublesome, I like hagler against him. The Leonard fight would be close to me, him and PEP would be a dream match for me since he's my all time favorite. Him and Mosley in the lighter divisions would have been awesome

Jack 1000
I do think Pryor and a prime Arguello would have been too much for Mayweather. Well maybe close at Welterweight. Alexis was Jr Welter. Pryor was unstoppable with the two Arguello fights, but didn't really have the kind of solid opposition after that. How they would do would depend on weight stipulations here. I can't remember now, but didn't Howard Davis beat Pryor in the Amaturs? Davis was a good boxer, but did not have a good chin. I cannot imagine someone beating Pryor with a bad chin! Of course, Pryor could be hurt and floored, but it only increased his agrresiveness.

Hagler beats Floyd, because of the weight and Marvin's killer instict in fights. However,not easy. If Hagler pays attention to the lights like he did against Leonard and Duran, Floyd would have a shot. Marvin had trouble at times with movers, and Floyd would apply that skill. But could Floyd take pressure in the trenches if Marvin fought pissed?

Jack
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 5 2013, 11:34 PM) *
I do think Pryor and a prime Arguello would have been too much for Mayweather.

Jack

Pryor never had any defense which is why Arguello was able to hit him at will even though he could take punches he wouldn't have been able to hit Floyd back as easy as he was able to hit Alexis. Alexis was slow and was tagged repeatedly by Pryor, he never knew how to counterpunch and his defense had huge holes which a fighter (many of them lesser) were able to get through often.

I think we just put too much emphasis on these legendary fighters, I'm old school and a huge fan of them as well but I can see many flaws that were exploited by far lesser fighters than Mayweather in that era and somehow Money isn't supposed to be more of a match than those lesser fighters?? (rhetorical)

Go and look at all the guys these fighters faced and tell me out of those on that list they faced how Mayweather would've fared against any of them? If those guys presented a challenge to the likes of Pryor, Arguello, Duran, Hearns and SRL then I'm certain a far faster, more accurate, better ring IQ, excellent counterpuncher with the best defense in boxing would've been able to do far better.

We act as if these old time fighters were dominating fighters the likes of SRL and Hearns in every fight before facing the elites of their sport like those aforementioned; if you look at Duran's record then he lost to nearly all of his best comp (going by names) and his one big win vs SRL was only because Leonard fought Roberto's fight.
With the exception of Pipino Cuevas and Iran Barkley then Duran isn't really all that.

Arguello's best was Boom Boom Mancini and The Hawk (who stopped him twice), look at the Hawk's record, it isn't anyone besides Alexis who sticks out.
The Original MrFactor
Leonard, Hearns, Duran, 2006's Paul Williams, 2006's Margarito(I know y'all hate me for this one), Prime DLH, Sugar Ray Robinson.
sduck
The problem with these kinds of matchmaking is that people always heavily look at legacy, even when they attempt to apply skill, it's still heavily legacy based. You have to heavily look at what is done in the ring and how the fighter does it. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the best to ever do it imho, he's the most technically sound and most efficient boxer I've ever seen. I think he'd beat all the names mentioned here. His toughest fights would probably be Pryor, Duran, and Ray Robinson. And contrary to popular opinion I think Ray Leonard would be one of his easiest fights out of the names being mentioned.
mitukczuk
The best defense of Pryor was his "i don't give a fuck" attitude. He was a machine!!! He could get hit but as Jack said, it only increased his aggresivness.

I think Vernon Forest would be the guy capable of beating Floyd. But it would not be an easy fight. Actually, nobody would just plow through Mayweather...or outpoint him easily.

Hard to imagine SRR or any other HOF against Floyd. Boxing is different nowadays...
Jovi
Marvin hagler- Anyone who steps in the ring with Marvin hagler is in for a tough fight. Never been knocked down in his whole career. I have no doubt Mayweather could outbox him, but Hagler was also a good boxer and could adjust well. Idk how this fight would go, would turn out to be a close decision i feel.

Sugar Ray Leonard- Their styles are very very very close. Mayweather more defensively sound but it would be a good fight in my opinion. Could go either way

Hearns- Just because of the power in his right hand, it could be lights out for anyone. Duran knows this. Mayweather wins by decision only if he stays away from the right hand.

Pernell Whitaker- Would look more like a dance battle than a fight haha.

Sugar ray Robinson- Would be a great fight.

I don't think anyone presently can beat Floyd. GGG would be a good fight but he gets hitt alotttt. If he got too close to floyd. Mayweather is holding on for dear life haha, then pot shots and left hooks all day. He has the highest Puncher's chance of all the present fighters.
mgrover
can't see any of the current young guns beating Floyd, maybe some of the names mentioned above could do it, but you never know till a fight happens.
happygocampy
I agree with Robinson no doubt, i also like Duran i think @ lightweight he was both a beast and a machine that was his greatest weight. Ironically i think higher than that Floyd would win, i do think the weight would matter that much. Call me crazy as it does seem opposite of logic.

Just for nostalgia sake i'll throw Joe Gans out there, i know thats way old school but someones gotta mention those really early era fighters. The guys nickname was "Old Master" or something like that.
hitman
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 5 2013, 11:13 PM) *
Really? 7lbs make a difference when being able to slip punches?? Sounds like you're the one who's way off; how do you justify a guy being able to slip punches at 147 but then he gains 7lbs and that makes him unable to slip punches, as though he loses his defensive abilities because he gains weight?? Please explain that?

Duran's defense may have been great but not in that fight and neither was it in the rematch with SRL, i just saw what I saw and recognized that a guy who wasn't able to execute his gameplan against guys who were able to fight their's lost the bout because the holes in his great defense was exploited.

Does Floyd not have a great defense since Mosley almost knocked him out? If that was Hearns do you think Mayweather would have stayed up? fighters get caught. that was not a prime duran.

If you watched the first Leonard fight or any of his lightweight fights you would know just how good his defense was.
daprofessor
the duran that beat leonard is the first guy that comes to mind.

hearns and leonard as well.

i think the paul williams that beat margarito would have had a chance.

of course ray robinson...who was supposedly at his best and undefeated at 147.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ May 6 2013, 04:32 AM) *
The best defense of Pryor was his "i don't give a fuck" attitude. He was a machine!!! He could get hit but as Jack said, it only increased his aggresivness.

I think Vernon Forest would be the guy capable of beating Floyd. But it would not be an easy fight. Actually, nobody would just plow through Mayweather...or outpoint him easily.

Hard to imagine SRR or any other HOF against Floyd. Boxing is different nowadays...

Hmm....I wonder why.
mrchitown
Aint no present fighter beating him

As far as past fighters, I feel he loses to Sugar Ray Robinson and Sugar Ray Leonard, I think Hearns would give Floyd that work. I've talked to a lot of people who think Duran would beat Mayweather but I disagree, I think Mayweather would beat him and Pryor

De La Hoya in his prime against Floyd would be a great fight and the same for Shane. Out of all the fights I just named, in my dream scenario I would like to see Ray Leonard and Mayweather jr go at it
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 6 2013, 03:10 PM) *
Hmm....I wonder why.

hmm.......i dont get it
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 7 2013, 03:35 AM) *

As far as past fighters, I feel he loses to Sugar Ray Robinson and Sugar Ray Leonard, I think Hearns would give Floyd that work. I've talked to a lot of people who think Duran would beat Mayweather but I disagree, I think Mayweather would beat him and Pryor

De La Hoya in his prime against Floyd would be a great fight and the same for Shane. Out of all the fights I just named, in my dream scenario I would like to see Ray Leonard and Mayweather jr go at it

DLH in his prime was a one handed fighter (the left hook), he rarely used his right hand and it wasn't until Sr started to train him that he became a two handed fighter. I have to disagree there and I think Hearns would've beaten Money but I can't see a KO, probably Robinson KO's Floyd but him and SRL would have a good scrap with neither getting a KO or a knockdown. Shane kinda ruined his prime as he took on a lot of tomato cans so we never really got to see him totally dominate the elites during the time after he beat Oscar (that's when I felt he was in his prime).
sduck

These are some good studies, may have a couple of inaccuracies, like Ray Leonard's reach, which was 74 in not 72 in, but you see comparisons of him fighting other legendary fighters in the first video, then fighting bums in the second. Like I stated earlier, the second video is proof that people look at legacy too much, and don't actually pay enough attention to what a fighter does in the ring. Floyd Mayweather Jr. beats Sugar Ray Leonard.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 7 2013, 06:32 AM) *
hmm.......i dont get it

Remember his trainer Panama Lewis asking for the "other bottle" during the Arguello fight? Suddenly Pryor had a battery up his ass and finished the fight in a strong fashion after he sippeth of thou suspicious water bottle. Not blaming it on Pryor, but Lewis was a certified snake and always will be.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 7 2013, 04:35 AM) *

prime delahoya couldn't beat past his prime whitaker. i think prime 147 trinidad would have a better shot than dlh. (no...he wasn't at his prime when he fought dlh...he outgrew the weightclass. that's why dlh took the fight.)
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 7 2013, 11:53 AM) *
Remember his trainer Panama Lewis asking for the "other bottle" during the Arguello fight? Suddenly Pryor had a battery up his ass and finished the fight in a strong fashion after he sippeth of thou suspicious water bottle. Not blaming it on Pryor, but Lewis was a certified snake and always will be.

i remember now
Jack 1000
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 7 2013, 02:35 PM) *
prime delahoya couldn't beat past his prime whitaker. i think prime 147 trinidad would have a better shot than dlh. (no...he wasn't at his prime when he fought dlh...he outgrew the weightclass. that's why dlh took the fight.)

I thought Oscar did just enough to beat Whitaker in their fight. You could make a case for a draw to a two-point edge for either boxer. However, the official scorecards, wide in Oscar's favor were absurd.

Jack
hitman
i thought oscar looked his best vs. trinidad. his gameplan/fear of tito's power cost him the fight. but i thought that was the best he ever looked. when i said a prime dlh could possibly beat floyd that was the one i was thinking about. the whitaker fight was his first at welterweight.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 6 2013, 01:33 PM) *
Does Floyd not have a great defense since Mosley almost knocked him out? If that was Hearns do you think Mayweather would have stayed up? fighters get caught. that was not a prime duran.

If you watched the first Leonard fight or any of his lightweight fights you would know just how good his defense was.

ALMOST KNOCKED OUT and being knocked out are two different things; sure sometimes one can get caught with a punch they just don't see from a crazy angle and get put to sleep but Duran was boxing like a wild animal against TH and Tommy literally exploited all the holes in his defense and caked him with a punch that should've been blocked by someone you claim is a defensive wizard.

You're quoting as though Duran was flattened by only one punch, watch the entire fight for as long as it lasted and see how easy TH made it look getting through Duran's so called "great defense", forget making excuses about him being prime or not-he later went on to do some incredible things so excuses are just like elbows (everybody's got em).

Here watch to refresh your memory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmLya0g815U and please do not talk to me about watching the first fight with SRL or any of his LW fights, I'm 48 years old and saw them when i was a kid (how old are you)?
hitman
if you don't think duran had defense then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. i have nothing else to add to that subject.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 05:51 PM) *
if you don't think duran had defense then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. i have nothing else to add to that subject.

Thanks, stop crying like a little girl because I disagreed with you. All I was saying is that his defense isn't all that you are making it out to be and TH proved how many holes was in it with nearly all of his punches getting through to that so called Masterful Defense you keep blowing his b@ll$ about.
hitman
funny how a guy with no defense would be featured in a video called the great defensive artists of all time though. right before floyd mayweather. imagine that.

http://youtu.be/F5Pw2elzBik?t=7m16s
daprofessor
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 07:32 PM) *
funny how a guy with no defense would be featured in a video called the great defensive artists of all time though. right before floyd mayweather. imagine that.

beautiful display by both.
Dolimite
You guys are sick! Only Manny Pacquiao can beat Floyd. Past, present, and future! Add Canelo and GGG and Martinez but mainly the Pacman! His speed, punching power, and foot work will confuse that little midget May!

Seriously though, the only person I would say is SRR. The greatest welter weight of all time.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 06:32 PM) *

I thought you said you were done?? Why are you back if you are supposed to be finished? I'm still looking for the post where i said that Duran had NO DEFENSE, can you help me find it?? I said that he had holes in his defense that TH exploited in that fight, if you find different then please post it up. I don't have to imagine anything because either you have terrible reading comprehension or you have a hell of an imagination if you thought that is what I said.
daprofessor
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 06:15 PM) *
i thought oscar looked his best vs. trinidad. his gameplan/fear of tito's power cost him the fight. but i thought that was the best he ever looked. when i said a prime dlh could possibly beat floyd that was the one i was thinking about. the whitaker fight was his first at welterweight.

you could point to dlh's fight with oscar as another example of how he would do against a guy who isn't a stationary target...camacho lost that fight...but i don't recall it being a beating like the one chavez gave him.

trinidad/dlh will always be a highly debated fight. at the time i watched it i didn't score it...i thought there was no way trinidad would get the decision in vegas...but after watching it several times with the volume down...i scored it for trinidad. it could have gone either way. dlh giving up the final rounds cost him.

hitman
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 5 2013, 07:15 PM) *
Look at Duran at 147, he was getting pasted by Hearns, he had no defense whatsoever and facing Floyd with that lack of D would allow Money to potshot all day long.

nono.gif
hitman
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 7 2013, 06:58 PM) *
you could point to dlh's fight with oscar as another example of how he would do against a guy who isn't a stationary target...camacho lost that fight...but i don't recall it being a beating like the one chavez gave him.

trinidad/dlh will always be a highly debated fight. at the time i watched it i didn't score it...i thought there was no way trinidad would get the decision in vegas...but after watching it several times with the volume down...i scored it for trinidad. it could have gone either way. dlh giving up the final rounds cost him.

you mean dlh/camacho? from what i remember it was very one-sided. oscar dropped him too. but camacho wasn't as good then as he was vs. chavez either though.

i never had a problem with that decision. you can't give away the last 4 and complain. always thought it was a draw. but oscar was very sharp that night IMO.
daprofessor
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 08:00 PM) *
you mean dlh/camacho? from what i remember it was very one-sided. oscar dropped him too. but camacho wasn't as good then as he was vs. chavez either though.

i never had a problem with that decision. you can't give away the last 4 and complain. always thought it was a draw. but oscar was very sharp that night IMO.

oops. forgot to proof read. yes...camacho. and yes, i agree he was old against both.

oscar was sharp....but a lot of the combinations he threw didn't even land. they looked impressive though. trinidad had decent defense...but i wouldn't put him in the category of defensive master.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 06:58 PM) *
nono.gif

Are you telling us that he showed that great defense you keep bragging about in that fight with Hearns (which is the fight i was referring to)?? Once again, I've proven that your reading comprehension is taking everything that I've said and twisted it into "he has no defense". I was referring to the fight with Hearns. I was referring to the fight with Hearns, I was referring to the fight with Hearns.

They say that if you repeat things three times then it should stick into a person's brain.
hitman
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 7 2013, 07:58 PM) *
Are you telling us that he showed that great defense you keep bragging about in that fight with Hearns (which is the fight i was referring to)?? Once again, I've proven that your reading comprehension is taking everything that I've said and twisted it into "he has no defense". I was referring to the fight with Hearns. I was referring to the fight with Hearns, I was referring to the fight with Hearns.

They say that if you repeat things three times then it should stick into a person's brain.

"Look at Mayweather at 147, he was getting pasted by Mosley in the 2nd round, he had no defense whatsoever and facing Duran with that lack of D would allow Duran to potshot all day long."

now if i said that, does that no imply that floyd mayweather has bad defense???? you're twisting your own words.

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 5 2013, 06:58 PM) *
Duran would've been too easy to hit and too slow

since my reading comprehension skills aren't very good, what exactly are you saying here?
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 08:14 PM) *
"Look at Mayweather at 147, he was getting pasted by Mosley in the 2nd round, he had no defense whatsoever and facing Duran with that lack of D would allow Duran to potshot all day long."

now if i said that, does that no imply that floyd mayweather has bad defense???? you're twisting your own words.

since my reading comprehension skills aren't very good, what exactly are you saying here?

Apparently you aren't that good at knowing the difference between Pasting and landing 2 clean punches either: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAC6o9420fc

No, pasted is what Hearns did to your loverboy (Duran), he got hit with multiple shots (that is the definition of pasting in boxing, not getting hit with 2 shots. You are twisting your own words and doing a terrible job of trying to twist mine, I've proven i never said No defense and you still come back with stupid crap. We're done here Mr. Last Word Junky, you can say whatever you want, you still no ti ti about boxing.
hitman
no defense whatsoever...lack of D....too easy to hit

your words. spin them all you want.

BrutUalBK
QUOTE (hitman @ May 7 2013, 09:05 PM) *
no defense whatsoever...lack of D....too easy to hit

your words. spin them all you want.

yep, all in that fight as I said earlier.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 7 2013, 06:12 AM) *
DLH in his prime was a one handed fighter (the left hook), he rarely used his right hand and it wasn't until Sr started to train him that he became a two handed fighter. I have to disagree there and I think Hearns would've beaten Money but I can't see a KO, probably Robinson KO's Floyd but him and SRL would have a good scrap with neither getting a KO or a knockdown. Shane kinda ruined his prime as he took on a lot of tomato cans so we never really got to see him totally dominate the elites during the time after he beat Oscar (that's when I felt he was in his prime).

Yeah your right, DLH used the left hook as his saving grace in his prime, he made a mistake when he stopped working with Floyd Sr. But I think Hearns would be highly likely to put Floyd down and out. We'll never know though, that's the sucky part about history, we'll never see those dream matchups

Him and SRL, don't get me started lol...that's probably the top fight as far a dream matchups
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 7 2013, 11:55 PM) *
Yeah your right, DLH used the left hook as his saving grace in his prime, he made a mistake when he stopped working with Floyd Sr. But I think Hearns would be highly likely to put Floyd down and out. We'll never know though, that's the sucky part about history, we'll never see those dream matchups

Him and SRL, don't get me started lol...that's probably the top fight as far a dream matchups

Yes, I too believe that TH would've been too much for Money because he was tall, fast, great snappy jab, powerful right hand and could box very well and take a decent shot to boot. I personally believe he would've beaten SRL in a close contest but neither man would dominate the other throughout the bout, I felt that Duran at 147 would've been too slow and has many holes in his defense that can be exploited just as they were in the rematch with SRL and the fight with TH (Floyd would've found those openings just as they did).

Too bad we can't really say for sure but it is all just fantasy anyway but it is nice to speculate.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 8 2013, 04:27 PM) *
Yes, I too believe that TH would've been too much for Money because he was tall, fast, great snappy jab, powerful right hand and could box very well and take a decent shot to boot. I personally believe he would've beaten SRL in a close contest but neither man would dominate the other throughout the bout, I felt that Duran at 147 would've been too slow and has many holes in his defense that can be exploited just as they were in the rematch with SRL and the fight with TH (Floyd would've found those openings just as they did).

Too bad we can't really say for sure but it is all just fantasy anyway but it is nice to speculate.

at 147 the duran that beat leonard was bigger, stronger, faster, far more aggressive...far more skilled and definitely a way bigger puncher than both of the guys who gave floyd his toughest fights....castillo and cotto.

the floyd that beat guerrero would have the best chance. the floyd that beat cotto loses to the duran that beat leonard.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 8 2013, 08:58 PM) *
at 147 the duran that beat leonard was bigger, stronger, faster, far more aggressive...far more skilled and definitely a way bigger puncher than both of the guys who gave floyd his toughest fights....castillo and cotto.

the floyd that beat guerrero would have the best chance. the floyd that beat cotto loses to the duran that beat leonard.

That would be fine if (BIG IF) Floyd was the type to fight Duran's fight as SRL did but when Ray turned up the heat and fought his own fight he totally outclassed him and you know the rest of the story (No MAS). I'm sure if SRL could cause Duran to quit then I'm certain that Money (who had better lateral movement) would frustrate him as well.
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ May 8 2013, 03:27 PM) *

It really is nice to speculate on things such as these. As far as him and Leonard, man I go back and forth on it all the time. With their ring IQ's, it would've been a sight to see how it played out

Duran would get whooped by Floyd at 147, it would be interesting early but I think as the rounds progressed Floyd would've been tattooing Duran
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.