Here are my top ten. I don't think these will happen, but they sure would be fun to watch.
1. Floyd vs Golovkin - I would have Martinez in this spot but he's injured. I'd like to see Floyd win a MW title, and Golovkin has the power to keep us o the edge of our seats.
2. Ward vs Hopkins - I'd love to see Ward head to 175 to challenge for Hopkins' title in what would be pure enjoyment for boxing purists.
3. Canelo vs Cotto - This would be a great war and the perfect PPV fight for Canelo before a Cinco de Mayo fight in 2014 vs Floyd.
4. Broner vs Danny Garcia - The build up to this fight would be great as Garcia moves up to challenge for Broner's WW title. Imagine the trash talk between Broner and Angel Garcia! The fight itself would be quite the battle as well.
5. Malignaggi vs Judah - Let this one sell out in Brooklyn in what would be sure to be a battle of mouths and speed for bragging rights in NYC.
6. Wilder vs Fury - I'd like to see how Tyson Fury could stand up to Wilder's knockout power in a perfect follow up heavyweight fight on NBC.
7. Rios vs Ortiz - It's a shame this fight couldn't be made. The hatred between these guys in real, and it would promise to be a brawl for the ages.
8. Gamboa vs Mikey Garcia - This would be a great battle to test speed vs technique.
9. Donaire vs Darchinyan II - The first fight was great action. Could Vic avenge this defeat in a rematch he's wanted for years, or would Donaire get back in the win column?
10. Toney vs Botha - In a battle of has-been great fighters, could the Buffalo rise as again, as is often predicted on these boards, or would Toney position himself for another paycheck?